our youngsters played beatifully...Birmingham press

Matthew Le God

I have a Brum supporting mate who has put money on us being the suprise package of the Championship and will achieve promotion. He was impressed with the way we played against them a few weeks back. We've got to beat Blackpool Sat, they are going to play hard, but I think we can cope.

Super Super Kids

Super Super Kids

Super Super Kids

Super kids Southampton

Now we've got KP out the way there seems to be a vacancy for this song and they are starting to deserve something new

I think Super Kelvin Davis gets that every now and again.

Super Super Kids

Super Super Kids

Super Super Kids

Super kids Southampton

Now we've got KP out the way there seems to be a vacancy for this song and they are starting to deserve something new

Super, Super Jan!

I have a Brum supporting mate who has put money on us being the suprise package of the Championship and will achieve promotion. He was impressed with the way we played against them a few weeks back. We've got to beat Blackpool Sat, they are going to play hard, but I think we can cope.
9/1 on betfair for promotion and 69/1 for the title, way over priced, everyone thinks we're sh*t and that suits us down to the ground.

9/1 on betfair for promotion and 69/1 for the title, way over priced, everyone thinks we're sh*t and that suits us down to the ground.

The actual teams in the division won't think we are rubbish as they will scout us before they play us and see that we're not.

However what is in our favour is most opposition crowds think that we are there to be beaten easily and we can in away games use this to our advantage at least in the early part of the season when we are still "unknown".