New squad number avatars

GeckoSaint

These avatars were quite popular on SaintsForever so I've created some new ones now our squad has settled down again.

I've left Skacel, Saga & Rasiak in as they're techincally still Saints players. Put Pekhart in @ No.16 as it's been vacated by Viafara - only a guess.

2008-davis-1.gif 2008-perry-2.gif 2008-thomas-3.gif 2008-saganowski-4.gif 2008-svensson-6.gif 2008-skacel-7.gif 2008-wright-phillps-8.gif 2008-rasiak-9.gif 2008-wotton-10.gif 2008-surman-11.gif

Edited by GeckoSaint

In the good old days you always had your first team as numbers 1 - 11. note now only 3 of these are regular starters and arguably it should now only be 2 or even 1!!

4 are regular starters - Davis, Svensson, Perry and Surman.

Out of interest, who don't you think should be starting? Now that we have Cork, I would argue that Perry could step aside, but wouldn't drop any of the others.

Out of interest, who don't you think should be starting? Now that we have Cork, I would argue that Perry could step aside, but wouldn't drop any of the others.

I was thinking about this earlier. At this stage it would have to be Killer & Cork for me although you could quite easily move Cork over to right back & carry on playing Perry & Killer.

I generally think though the more rest that Killer/Perry gets at this stage of the season will be more beneficial come later in the season.

My team for Blackpool would be as follows anyway...

Davis

Cork - Perry - Svensson - Surman

Gillett - Wotton

Lallana - Schneiderlin - Holmes

McGoldrick

spot on gecko, how do i get an avtar by my name though?
Click on User CP and go to avatar options, then right mouse click over the avatar of your choice, copy the properties (the .gif bit) and paste into the avatar section.

At least that's how I do it...