3rd round CC

paulwantsapint

Rubbish draw. Long midweek away trip that we will probably end up losing. At least it's a new ground for me.

I don't think I'll bother. I went up to Millmoor the last time that they beat us. They play at the Don Valley Stadium now, I believe. It could have been worse. We could have drawn them at SMS.

Not a good draw against Rotherham. Although not doing very well in Div 2, Wolves couldn't beat them in the Carling Cup. If Saints win, they will get little credit for it, on the basis that this is a team we should beat easily, and it might need at least 3 clear goals for some people to treat it as a good performance! Neither is the game likely to bring in much income from a 5,000 gate.

All that can be said is that we should get past them, with the possibility of a better draw in the next round.

Not a good draw against Rotherham. Although not doing very well in Div 2, Wolves couldn't beat them in the Carling Cup. If Saints win, they will get little credit for it, on the basis that this is a team we should beat easily, and it might need at least 3 clear goals for some people to treat it as a good performance! Neither is the game likely to bring in much income from a 5,000 gate.

All that can be said is that we should get past them, with the possibility of a better draw in the next round.

Only because of the points deduction. They'd be joint top if they didn't start on -17. Agree that it'll be a tough game though.

Just checked their official site only £10 for adults!

When did they move to Don Valley? I remember that awful night in the FA Cup when we played Delgado - he missed hatfuls that night, we were kack too!

Just checked my diary - and don't think I can make it due to business commitments! Why oh why Tuesday night? Lets make it Wednesday!

Just checked their official site only £10 for adults!

When did they move to Don Valley? I remember that awful night in the FA Cup when we played Delgado - he missed hatfuls that night, we were kack too!

Just checked my diary - and don't think I can make it due to business commitments! Why oh why Tuesday night? Lets make it Wednesday!

Moved in the summer. The owners of Millmoor want to re-develop it for their own commercial uses. That, coupled with them being broke, meant they couldn't afford the rent.

A friend of a friend said he's got a ST at Don Valley and that is one of the most depressing places he's ever watched football. It's mostly uncovered and you're a mile from the pitch. I dare say the pitch is a bit ropey as they play Rugby League there as well.

Still, a local game is a local game!

Nothing on the OS yet about tickets as far as I can see. Am I missing something?

Anyone have any idea about tickets? When they're on sale? Price? How much for a pie? What do the Sheffield ladies of the night charge for a hand shandy? Etc. Etc.

Nothing on the OS yet about tickets as far as I can see. Am I missing something?

Anyone have any idea about tickets? When they're on sale? Price? How much for a pie? What do the Sheffield ladies of the night charge for a hand shandy? Etc. Etc.

I'm sure the OS will have full details on that particular question in due course!