Goal celebration music

Chez

can anyone tell me what the final result was for the vote for/against goal celebration music?

When I voted it was about 65% against having the tacky load of rubbish, and as there has been no announcement on the OS as to a `winning tune', perhaps mabe just maybe they have listened to the fans and scrapped the whole concept?

Whilst I don't like the music after goals either, I swear I read somewhere last season that Burley said the players preferred it. Not that it motivated to score more mind you and maybe the youngsters just have better taste?!

If it's down to the players then it's probabaly the theme tune from the teletubbies.

Thinking it through after too many celebratory beers and as mentioned on another thread. Michael Jackson is probably doubly relevant. Sort of the Let's all have a Disco song brought it to mind

Allegedly his US problems were sort of relevant but it's been bugging me that we might just be starting something

said you wanna be startin’ somethin’

You got to be startin’ somethin’

I said you wanna be startin’ somethin’

You got to be startin’ somethin’

It’s too high to get over (yeah, yeah)

Too low to get under (yeah, yeah)

And if we actually want to score more than two

Keep On With The Force Don't Stop

Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough

I know it's showing my age but it sort of works, is different from anyone else and TBH would be better if it was as or just before they come out onto the pitch