QPR tickets

ladysaint

yep.our prices are too high.prices overall are too high,with the money in football they should never have got so much,i also take two sometimes three of my kids,so its well expensive going home or away.as its a sky game i just think qpr would not have charged 30 quid but there we are and i think alot of saints fans will stay away,and normally we sell out when we go there,coyr.our chairman has always taken the michael.

they are £2 more than ours...is our rich chairman taking the michael also?

No, the majority of our adult prices our £24 (Behind goals, Itchen / Kingsland wings). Adult away fans are also charged £24.

I chose to pay £30 for Qpr I could have paid £25 in the lower tier.

Charlton are also charging away fans £30 this season

No, the majority of our adult prices our £24 (Behind goals, Itchen / Kingsland wings). Adult away fans are also charged £24.

I chose to pay £30 for Qpr I could have paid £25 in the lower tier.

Charlton are also charging away fans £30 this season

so, you could have got one for only £1 more than ours??????

even better then

Finally sound like I'll get to a game. The first since whopping Hodd's Spurs team at SMS in the Cup (come on all you slayers of characeter, questioner of loyalty - my shoulders are big enough to withstand the barrage of abuse for being a fair weather fan, if one at all).

I worked with a QPR fan this summer who said it was great to be playing Saints again as there was always a good bit of banter when we came together.

As soon as the ticket office is open I'm after a general sale ticket. Has the lower tier been filled yet?

It was a cracking day out last season a lot of Saints fans great atmosphere in the pubs before the game and in the ground good banter with the Rangers fans I am looking forward to it COYR

A female steward behind the goal said to us at the end of the match that we were the best group of visiting fans she had seen. It was a great atmosphere, notwithstanding the death before the match of a young QPR player and QPR were in a state of shock (I can't remember his name). There was good respectful banter between the fans.

We were picking up our performances then. Now it is QPR's turn.

We booked our tickets yesterday -3 in the upper tier- and was told there was still plenty of availability. Lets hope that there is a late rush since we need all the support we can get against a resurgent QPR side who have just signed Tommasi, the former Italian international. However they will be missing their Argentinian playmaker Ledesma who was sent off last week - but they still look very strong thanks to F£avio and his mates.

A point would be very welcome.

A female steward behind the goal said to us at the end of the match that we were the best group of visiting fans she had seen. It was a great atmosphere, notwithstanding the death before the match of a young QPR player and QPR were in a state of shock (I can't remember his name). There was good respectful banter between the fans.

We were picking up our performances then. Now it is QPR's turn.

Yes Ray Jones had just been killed in a car wreck which left the team and fans grieving, resulting in a very emotional afternoon for QPR.

They still have him listed under their player profiles as a tribute.

We scored 3 but could have had 10 I recall.

is it on TV for sure??

cant see any mention of it on Sky Sports website

Well it certainly is being shown live in Dubai.

Can some one start a "Where will be watching the match fred" so that I can post on it and arrange a meet up of The Dubai Saints Crew ( I haven't got around to stumping up a fiver yet, so can't PM or start a fred :D )

Cheers.