Adam Lallana

Thedelldays

If we can keep this group of young players together and with the addition of a older head now and again the future could be very bright.

The future is more than bright, the future is Orange!

Sorry, couldn't resist!!

I will be very happy when I hear the news that Adam has signed a new contract.

2 goals in 2 games (even though one wasn't credited, and there is no doubt it crossed the line when you watch it on Saints TV) and I reckon it will be at least 3 in 3 after Saturday.

I was speaking to a business contact yesterday who is also a freelance football reporter for the Times. Knowing that I am a Saints supporter the first thing he said to me was that Lallana is already being watched closely by Premiership teams.

There's not a decent young player in the country who is being watched by the big boys. Lallana would have come to their attention well before he ever played for our first XI.

Tell your friend that his price is increasing by the day....

There's not a decent young player in the country who is being watched by the big boys. Lallana would have come to their attention well before he ever played for our first XI.

Thing is now he's on a three year contract he will become the next young player to keep us going for a year, if he carries on like he is then I would expect us to get 5 million plus, I know it's not ideal but thats life and considering people were saying we have no more assets to sell it's a big bonus for the club, although if by january we are right up there then we have to keep him till the summer.

Thing is now he's on a three year contract he will become the next young player to keep us going for a year, if he carries on like he is then I would expect us to get 5 million plus, I know it's not ideal but thats life and considering people were saying we have no more assets to sell it's a big bonus for the club, although if by january we are right up there then we have to keep him till the summer.

Aye that seems to be the general look of things, the way we are heading. But what else can we do until SFC is a little more stable?

Sooner or later its going to come back full circle with Lowe being the devil etc -selling off our best players and fans getting discontent.

But what else can we do? Thats the problem.

Until then, I'll enjoy watching Lallana and the team progressing.

Aye that seems to be the general look of things, the way we are heading. But what else can we do until SFC is a little more stable?

Sooner or later its going to come back full circle with Lowe being the devil etc -selling off our best players and fans getting discontent.

But what else can we do? Thats the problem.

Until then, I'll enjoy watching Lallana and the team progressing.

As will I.

SQUAAASHH EM!!