Football Forum Finder

Matthew Le God

Thats my mistake and I've accidently deleted the file. :( Will have to redo them. If you find any others let me know :)

I only looked at Hereford because my best mate is a Bulls fan & I sometimes go on their site.

I'm not trying to find holes in your website

I only looked at Hereford because my best mate is a Bulls fan & I sometimes go on their site.

I'm not trying to find holes in your website

Thanks for pointing it out. Have now redone it. If your mate knows of any other Hereford forums (not rivals.net, footymad etc) let me know :)

Cheers - I was looking for this site the other day.

As a suggestion would it be worth having one link to some of the generic sites such as rivals, clubfanzine etc. I suspect that for some clubs these might be the most popular forums (might be wrong of course)

John

Carlisle United forum- http://www.carlisleunited-mad.co.uk

There's my input.

Amusong site, I found this:

Manager's Wasting my Millions

DEAR WAYNE RECENTLY I bought a football club because it seemed like a laugh, but now it's all going pear-shaped and I don't know what to do. I'm an extremely wealthy man with a fortune made in blood money and arms dealing. When I saw the chance to buy a Premiership club my friends all told me it would be folly. But I trusted in the manager I brought in and honestly believed we could make things work. Now he's revealed himself to be a hopeless waste of time but that doesn't stop him spending my money! I feel trapped, what should I do?

WAYNE SAYS HMMMM. It's a tricky one. If you walk away you'll leave the club right up the creek with crippling debts and a wage bill that they can't maintain. But sacking the manager can often do more harm than good. Why not take him back to your home country and show him what they do to betrayers and vagabonds? That'll give him a right good kick up the arse and should bring the results your filthy money deserves.

Sounds like it's about Pompey to me. lol

Cheers Trousers.

I have decided not to use footymad, rivals.net etc I only have independant sites.

Fair dos.....might be something to reconsider in due course though, as there are plenty of those sites that attract the lion's share of many clubs' fans. I think my 'pass' criteria would be based on popularity and usage rather than the type of site per se. Just my opinion, not a criticism.

Cheers

• 1 year later...

UPDATE SUMMER 2010

Quite a big bump :)

I started this in 2008/09, I've spent a bit of time over the last couple of days updating this for 2010/11. Took ages to revamp and every club in England now has its own page. Still a work in progress and lots to do for some clubs.

Three things...

1) If anyone can link to a site for any club it would be very helpful.

2) General opinions of the site?

3) Originally I had a .co.uk I have now brought the .com however I can't get traffic from the .co.uk to forward to the .com site using godaddy can anyone help me?

The site is now called http://www.footballforumfinder.com

Edited by Matthew Le God

Great site MLG. Chuck it up on footballforums as well, will make the "your clubs forum" threads redundant.

Nice one Matthew Le God,have added it to my favourites, thank you for your efforts.

Pleased you find it useful. :)

A lot of time and effort went into making it.

• 11 months later...

5602172.png

UPDATE 2011/12 SEASON

I've been working on this for the last couple of days getting it ready for the new season. I still have loads to do, dead links to remove and lower league promotion/relegation to update. What I have done is restructured large parts of it, given it a new look and created a new logo.

Any help would be most welcome. :)

http://www.footballforumfinder.com

Edited by Matthew Le God

It's a great site MLG

I noticed an earlier reference to Hereford, so I just had a look on there and there's 271 people viewing with a whole page of threads from today

As a football fan, it's always heartwarming to see supporters being really passionate about their club, even if they're in L2 with no hope of ever reaching the PL

looking at this thread and website which is very good by the way,what other football or sports related websites would you like to see that

aren't out there at the moment?

I'd love to see some kind of blog which captures all that is ridiculous and ridiculously good in football.

Ooh, hold on : http://ridiculousfootball.blogspot.com/

Apparently also on twitter @ridiculousfooty and Facebook...

:blush:

MLG, I've bookmarked btw, very useful (especially for building depth to the articles on the site above if necessary).

Good work, MLG. I had a quick look at TUI while I was there. Some of their posters have so much beef with us that they could open a Burger King. Shame really. We're all in it together and all that.

Good work, MLG. I had a quick look at TUI while I was there. Some of their posters have so much beef with us that they could open a Burger King. Shame really. We're all in it together and all that.

I went on there for the first time in years and loved their completely incorrect assumption about how SaintsWeb got the DataCo licence by selling out to have the site pseudo-moderated by Cortese, amongst other things. As if.

I think I may even remove TUI and just have Saints Web Forum for Southampton, as I really can't stand Nick Illingsworth (many may same the same of me ;)).

It reminded me of that bit in Mallrats, where our stoner protagonists are ejected from the regular mall and have to go to the "dirt mall".

Edited by pap