Derby v Saints - Post Match Reaction

exit2

On the coach coming home and what a sweet win! First half was pretty even, mostly due to the fact that our defence looks very shakey. Mcgoldrick really should have scored but in fairness it was a fantastic save. 2nd half we were a totally different team. We were trying to outmuscle derby and it wasn't going to work but in the 2nd half we started to play football and embarassed derby . It was fantastic to watch and some of the passing was better than a lot of the stuff I saw us play in the prem. Slightly disappointing we couldn't score more but it was nice to have so many chances! Special mentions to davis cork gillet and lallana who were simply fantastic. I loved the chants of on the pitch and when derby were singing what a load of rubbish. F*ck you Alpine!

On the coach coming home and what a sweet win! First half was pretty even, mostly due to the fact that our defence looks very shakey. Mcgoldrick really should have scored but in fairness it was a fantastic save. 2nd half we were a totally different team. We were trying to outmuscle derby and it wasn't going to work but in the 2nd half we started to play football and embarassed derby . It was fantastic to watch and some of the passing was better than a lot of the stuff I saw us play in the prem. Slightly disappointing we couldn't score more but it was nice to have so many chances! Special mentions to davis cork gillet and lallana who were simply fantastic. I loved the chants of on the pitch and when derby were singing what a load of rubbish. F*ck you Alpine!
great stuff.

Good to have something to cheer.

Only one game against a poor side who have not won since September last year BUT

We usually are the team that let's such records end.

We are usually a team that when we score let the opposition come back against us.

We are usually a team that panic and lose concentration in the last few minutes and let it slip

TODAY WE WERE NOT THAT TEAM

I am going to enjoy my food and wine this evening.

The pessimists have been on this forum throughout the three games previously and until midnight after the games.

How strange, not one of them posting today. Who will the first one to come on and try and put a negative spin on it. I am really looking forward to the two games this week. I wonder if Wotton or Cork will be CH vBirmingham.

I am totally amazed, this is exactly the sort of game i have grown up used to us losing. Looking forward to the reports from those that were there.

I think Mr portevelt also needs to take a large slice of the credit.

I tried to get as many as I could before being cut off.Boggy, DD, Exit, Le God, Perenial, MrX, I was going to end with Always Saints but Peter Hood cut me off for Jans interview

Im gutted I didnt get a mention

But we Won so who cares? :D

Shame we couldnt put a few more of our chances away and not made it a nervy ending for me watching SSN!

Im gutted I didnt get a mention

But we Won so who cares? :D

Shame we couldnt put a few more of our chances away and not made it a nervy ending for me watching SSN!

I had a whole list but Hoodie cut me off.Although Im not sure how Id have got saintjay77 in the conversation I dont know it was hard enough getting Legodsecond coming.

I hope you enjoyed it anyway.

Derby didn't play badly though, we were just a lot better than them. Some of our play and desire to keep the ball meant that they couldn't cope. MOTM for me was gillet but it could have been 4 or 5 players.

Glad to hear that. I thought Gillet was outstanding v brum so good to see him continue his good form. I think he could have an excellent season.

Also, well played Jan for introducing the experienced subs at the right time to secure the win. We missed that last week v brum so glad to see jan has learnt from that so quickly.

I am totally amazed, this is exactly the sort of game i have grown up used to us losing. Looking forward to the reports from those that were there.

I think Mr portevelt also needs to take a large slice of the credit.

As does Lowe tbf! :) cork looked cracking for the short time he was on. Great going forward.

As does Lowe tbf! :) cork looked cracking for the short time he was on. Great going forward.

One step at a time hypo..... I was ******* fuming that we let Pearson go, but i don't mind eating my words espeacially with results like this. Praise for mr lowe, will take a lot more chewing ;)

I tried to get as many as I could before being cut off.Boggy, DD, Exit, Le God, Perenial, MrX, I was going to end with Always Saints but Peter Hood cut me off for Jans interview

ah, fanx Nick!!!!.........your repetoir was seamless!!!!.....even I didnt realise what was happening till you mentioned legodsecondcoming!!!, then replayed your conversation in my mind to when you said Boggy!!!!

WOO HOO!!! I'M FAMOUS!!!:smt037

ah, fanx Nick!!!!.........your repetoir was seamless!!!!.....even I didnt realise what was happening till you mentioned legodsecondcoming!!!, then replayed your conversation in my mind to when you said Boggy!!!!

WOO HOO!!! I'M FAMOUS!!!:smt037

Yeah you were near the start when I mentioned playing at the Boggy Baseball ground.

Glad to hear that. I thought Gillet was outstanding v brum so good to see him continue his good form. I think he could have an excellent season.

Also, well played Jan for introducing the experienced subs at the right time to secure the win. We missed that last week v brum so glad to see jan has learnt from that so quickly.

There was one moment in the 2nd half when gillet nutmegged a defender and everyone was just laughing. It was a delight to watch and for once I feel like I got my moneys worth!