Saints programmes dating from 1960s to 1980s - a free home.

Suomi Saint

Hi. I live in Finland, but will be visiting the UK at the end of October/beginning of November for my mother's funeral (in Leicestershire). I have a box of Saints programmes dating from the 1960s through to the 80s and maybe some are early 90s. What I would like to do is give them away (free of charge) to a diehard Saints fan who would appreciate them. The box isn't that large, but there must be 50 to 100 programmes in there, in various condition....some with my boyhood writing on, some without. They are mostly programmes for matches at the Dell, but there are some for away matches....it's years since I looked in the box, but my Sister says they are all okay (not suffering from damp or anything).

I will probably be in the UK for only 3 days, so what I would like to do is hand them over personally to a Saints fan who lives in the Midlands and doesn't have too far to travel to pick them up (petrol costs being high). I do not want the hassle of posting them during such a short visit. So, if you are interested, then please send me a message. Kind regards, Philip.