Come and Have a Go if You Think You’re Hard Enough (split)

Guided Missile

5 hours ago, Gloucester Saint said:

I’d be happy to have a pint with say Duck or Hypo even though we disagree on non football, but I don’t voluntarily spend time with abusive, adversarial people where I’m not paid well for the hassle. That’s for the workplace. If your posting style changed, even if our views don’t agree, then the door would be open as we are Saints fans if nothing else. Buctootim’s experience doesn’t hold out much hope.

Ball in your court.

As I guessed. I gutless prick hiding behind a keyboard, happy to abuse me personally, but too fucking scared to reveal his name via a PM or meet up to insult me to my face. Back on ignore then. It looks like I won't get the PM, nor meet up for a "chat". Fucking pussy.

2 minutes ago, Guided Missile said:

As I guessed. I gutless prick hiding behind a keyboard, happy to abuse me personally, but too fucking scared to reveal his name via a PM or meet up to insult me to my face. Back on ignore then. It looks like I won't get the PM, nor meet up for a "chat". Fucking pussy.

Ah, forum (ab)normality has returned. 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Guided Missile said:

In a lifetime history of pathetic posts, this is up there. Offering to “meet up for a chat” at your age 🤣

Pathetic old soak. Have another drink.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Guided Missile said:

That’s just fucking tragic. :lol:

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Guided Missile said:

Good-o. Happy to be on ignore with Badger, last thing anyone needs is an abusive troll. You dish it out on a regular basis with personal insults, make empty threats to sue other posters and hurl yet more abuse when you get a bit back. And you think people would then want to send you a PM and spend time on/with you? You’ve got some strange ideas of how people work, supporting the same football club or not. Your choice.

Edited by Gloucester Saint

3 minutes ago, The Kraken said:

In a lifetime history of pathetic posts, this is up there. Offering to “meet up for a chat” at your age 🤣

I guess you're in the same league? You insult me at every opportunity as well. Offer is open to you as well and the rest of the pricks on this site. 

27 minutes ago, Guided Missile said:

Aaaaaand he's having a breakdown.

Do another cut and paste from the Daily Telegraph, go on. Because that's how you win isn't it?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Guided Missile said:

I guess you're in the same league? You insult me at every opportunity as well. Offer is open to you as well and the rest of the pricks on this site. 

Go and have a lie down you silly old man.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, The Kraken said:

Ah the old meet up for a chat posts 🤣

funny that one time after he’d been giving it large on TUI he saw me from a distance at Peterborough away and put his head down and marched the other way quick as his podgy little legs would carry him even his mates told me later he shat himself  🤣🤔

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Guided Missile said:

Never posted on TUI in my life Turkish. Fuck knows who you frightened, but it wasn't me. 1:00PM in the Pitcher & Piano tomorrow, if someone wants to abuse me in person. 

Damn, I've got to be in Lancaster tomorrow lunchtime.

Sorry, maybe another time.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Guided Missile said:

Never posted on TUI in my life Turkish. Fuck knows who you frightened, but it wasn't me. 1:00PM in the Pitcher & Piano tomorrow, if someone wants to abuse me in person. 

It wasn’t you, don’t be paranoid. Those that know know who I’m on about. It was someone else who used to fall out with people on forums and offer to meet them for a chat at the next game 

Edited by Turkish
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Guided Missile said:

Hilarious. What an idiot. A 70 year old going on 7!!! 

Is this how we will recognise you? 

https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&id=4E90626C255DD042AC22B9E7302EE0CFEEAD262B&thid=OIP.BuJxjL8FFa_mAIeTILysSAAAAA&mediaurl=https%3A%2F%2Fmemegenerator.net%2Fimg%2Finstances%2F56610395.jpg&cdnurl=https%3A%2F%2Fth.bing.com%2Fth%2Fid%2FR.06e2718cbf0515afe600879320bcac48%3Frik%3DKyat7s%2fgLjDnuQ%26pid%3DImgRaw%26r%3D0&exph=360&expw=204&q=Wealdstone+Raider+You+Want+Some&form=IRPRST&selectedindex=0&itb=0&ajaxhist=0&ajaxserp=0&vt=1

Edited by Tamesaint

37 minutes ago, Turkish said:

It wasn’t you, don’t be paranoid. Those that know know who I’m on about. It was someone else who used to fall out with people on forums and offer to meet them for a chat at the next game 

Ben Sherman 👌