Brentford 3-1 Saints - Match Thread

trousers

Just now, Saint Billy said:

How for the life of me is Aribo and Smallbone on the pitch when there is much more quality sat on the bench, defies logic.

Aribo has been carrying the ball and mixing up the few attacks we have. Smallbone just can't keep up.

Just now, Saint Billy said:

How for the life of me is Aribo and Smallbone on the pitch when there is much more quality sat on the bench, defies logic.

I'm fairly convinced Fernandes, Archer or Cornet will come in for Smallbone and Aribo at some point.

At this point I’m just hoping we can get to 60 minutes at 0-0 and then bring others on. Poor midfield players, poor formation that is giving Brentford CBs no bother at all. One of their defenders was crocked for about 10 minutes before getting hooked and we still offered nothing.

This is really shit.

1 minute ago, The Kraken said:

At this point I’m just hoping we can get to 60 minutes at 0-0 and then bring others on. Poor midfield players, poor formation that is giving Brentford CBs no bother at all. One of their defenders was crocked for about 10 minutes before getting hooked and we still offered nothing.

This is really shit.

Well that's clearly Russell's dodgy plan.

Just now, AlexLaw76 said:

I fucking hate this formation / set up

I think the issue is it solved our defensive issues at the end of last season and pretty much got us promoted. 

But yes, it's not worked in the last 2 games. 

• Haha 1

• Lighthouse changed the title to Brentford 3-1 Saints - Match Thread
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic