Brentford 3-1 Saints - Match Thread

trousers

Just now, OldNick said:

well the season has started and in 3 games AA , Macca and RM are being torn apart. 

I am as frustrated as anyone but we mustn't turn on ourselves 

Yeah but  that's what you've got to do these days

5 minutes ago, miserableoldgit said:

Obviously not, but only last night the general consensus was that we have had a very good, positive TW. Come on here to follow the game and I feel like slitting my wrists! The manager and most of the players are useless F+cking C*nts according to the majority.Just three games in....two away from home.....quite a big turnover in the squad. I think that we need to be a bit patient and not give up after two and a half games......

I don’t.  Better to get rid of the manager now rather than pointlessly preserve with him.

• Like 4

Just now, obelisk said:

Odds shortening on RM getting the sack.

I'd be happy for him to be gone tonight as harsh as that sounds..... He isn't going to change or learn so we may as well pull the trigger! 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Was always a disaster waiting to happen in this league. A “positive” few minutes against 10 men wasn’t changing that, as much as some of you liked to hope. 

Edited by LGTL
  • Like 1

Just now, stknowle said:

Brentford ain’t even that good. We are gonna get utterly monstered by the good teams. We WILL NOT survive if we keep setting up and playing like this. 

😂 We haven't even played any properly good teams yet...fucking hell.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Lee On Solent Saint said:

Absolutely would sack him tonight. Use the international break to get someone else in. It's pathetic the way be play. 

I would have sacked him at half-time.  I would make him make his own fucking way home as well.  
He’s a fucking onion.

• Like 1

I hate losing but you lot on here are incredible. A bunch of ingrates who throw their dummies out of the pram. Werent doing that in May.

It was obvious we were not a PL team, we finished 4th. 

I know you wont like the truth but to give up after 3 , yes 3 games!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

The taters on the stream i am watching are basically saying exactly what everybody on here is saying, we play suicidal football, it will only get us relegated.  If others can see it so easily, why can't RM?

• Like 7

Wrong starting line up which was obvious to everyone but Russ. Midfield should have been Downes, Fernandez and Big Les and Archer should have been played through the middle. You've been rumbled Russ.

• Like 1

This is shameful. We're not even *good* at playing out from the back. Bednarek has always been shit at it. We move is so slowly that every pass is played under close pressure. That isn't how it's meant to work! Both Forest and now Brentford have popped it around with much greater speed and accuracy than we can muster.

• Lighthouse changed the title to Brentford 3-1 Saints - Match Thread
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic