Everton 1-1 (5-6p) Saints - Match Thread

Lighthouse

12 minutes ago, Bad Wolf said:

Would anyone actually blame him? Getting a multi million pound pay out for a job that the customers spend every game calling you every name under the sun?

I wouldn't - our fans are fucking morons.

One minute they're saying that the team that go promoted last year was PL quality and we scraped through, and this season they're saying the team is Championship quality yet Martin should be doing much better.

Ungrateful, clueless, and thick as fuck. 

Ugly as well. 

Edited by Farmer Saint
  • Haha 4

Just now, SNSUN said:

I had a feeling Martin would try Cornet wide right, left footed but quite strong with both feet. I wonder how rusty he'll be though. 

I'm sick of wingers on the "wrong" side I have to be honest. Much prefer them having the ability to get to the byline and get a ball across the defenders. 

• Like 1

Just now, Saint_clark said:

I'm sick of wingers on the "wrong" side I have to be honest. Much prefer them having the ability to get to the byline and get a ball across the defenders. 

Yeah I've never been a big fan of it. I can see why but not everyone is Gareth Bale. 

Just now, Farmer Saint said:

Taken the sting out of the game well, and keeping the ball nicely. Could hear a pin drop at Goodison. 

Probably a few rivets, some guttering, a light fixture and a sheet of asbestos too, if you listen carefully. The place is a sh*t hole.

• Haha 3

• Lighthouse changed the title to Everton 1-1 (5-6p) Saints - Match Thread
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic