SOG gone AWOL

whelk

Thought I’d massage his ego by creating thread but more interested in guesses as to why he hasn’t been posting?

Forgotten password?

Arrested?

On holiday with no Wi-Fi?

Been murdered?

• Haha 1

I would guess it's a straightforward case of having had enough of trying to fight his corner against an increasing volume and intensity of opponents.  I hope he's not having any 'real world' reaction to the recent batterings.

It's been sweet to see how much he has been missed, still featuring in various threads despite his absence.

Perhaps we'll focus more of our attention on The Romans now the Judean People's Front have disappeared.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, The Left Back said:

I would guess it's a straightforward case of having had enough of trying to fight his corner against an increasing volume and intensity of opponents.  I hope he's not having any 'real world' reaction to the recent batterings.

It's been sweet to see how much he has been missed, still featuring in various threads despite his absence.

Perhaps we'll focus more of our attention on The Romans now the Judean People's Front have disappeared.

He spent years calling people racist and all sorts for no reason what so ever.

I hope he is fine (sure he is), and hope his sabbatical from this place lasts for a very long time

• Haha 1