Tommy Robinson Appreciation Thread

Guided Missile

4 hours ago, ecuk268 said:

The figure for migrant men is 82% compared with the figure for UK nationals of 78%.

This for all migrants between the ages of 16 to 64.

For a start you’re not comparing apples with apples - why not quote UK National men or for that matter why not quote all migrants…women and men? And anyway, if those numbers are true, is it also true therefore that 18% of migrant men claim benefits and use the NHS without doing a single days work and contributing tax/NI? That’s 18% of how many migrants in the last 14 years?

6 hours ago, a1ex2001 said:

The uk population has grown by 0.6% per year on average over the last 10 years which isn’t beyond the ability of a functioning government to plan for.  Migration has kept the age demographic of the UK roughly stable despite the boomer generation entering retirement and a birth rate below replacement levels.  Take migration out of the equation and the UK population likely goes into decline and with an ageing population that is an economic and social nightmare.

Not as much of a nightmare as an ever-growing population.

1 hour ago, Whitey Grandad said:

Not as much of a nightmare as an ever-growing population.

Both have problems but an uncontrolled shrinking population with our current population demographic would be significantly more problematic than our current slowly growing one.  Houses and other facilities can be built a workforce to care for and financially support our population cannot be, robots and AI aren’t that good. Not to mention our entire financial system is built on growth.  Long term global populations are due to decline which will take careful planning and management of the transition and amusingly potentially western countries ‘fighting’ over migrants.

I do find your posting style amusing, nit pick one line from long posts and ignore the posts that correct your errors, classic and predictable.

Edited by a1ex2001

7 hours ago, Saint Fan CaM said:

For a start you’re not comparing apples with apples - why not quote UK National men or for that matter why not quote all migrants…women and men? And anyway, if those numbers are true, is it also true therefore that 18% of migrant men claim benefits and use the NHS without doing a single days work and contributing tax/NI? That’s 18% of how many migrants in the last 14 years?

Another assumption that the 'foreigners' are benefit scroungers.  It's clear where your thought processes go.

Have you considered that some of those men from the last 14 years could have reached retirement age and live off the pensions they have paid in to?

26 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said:

Another assumption that the 'foreigners' are benefit scroungers.  It's clear where your thought processes go.

Have you considered that some of those men from the last 14 years could have reached retirement age and live off the pensions they have paid in to?

There you go again trying to attribute thoughts to me that you really have idea about and it you that is making assumptions, which is why I asked questions to provide you an opportunity to validate your figures. You didn’t and can’t. It’s all very well spouting numbers - where’s the solutions?

The issue here is one of sustainability in a social care program that is on the brink of collapse. At what point do we say, there is no more money to do all the things we’d like to do? Look at the numbers of migrants waiting for their claims to be processed - how will that queue get resolved without the resources to do so? Are you willing to pay more tax to get the job done?

1 hour ago, Saint Fan CaM said:

There you go again trying to attribute thoughts to me that you really have idea about and it you that is making assumptions, which is why I asked questions to provide you an opportunity to validate your figures. You didn’t and can’t. It’s all very well spouting numbers - where’s the solutions?

The issue here is one of sustainability in a social care program that is on the brink of collapse. At what point do we say, there is no more money to do all the things we’d like to do? Look at the numbers of migrants waiting for their claims to be processed - how will that queue get resolved without the resources to do so? Are you willing to pay more tax to get the job done?

The cost to get the waiting list down will be very small in relative terms (500 people at £30k pa, £15m pa) - that's not an issue. The problem is employing and upskilling the people to do it, but it will start coming down later this year. The waiting list has only grown because the Tories removed the majority of funding for it and reduced the workforce by 4/5ths.

Edited by Farmer Saint

9 hours ago, Saint Fan CaM said:

Apologies, those figures are for men.

Perhaps you could give us the source for your statistics.

14 minutes ago, ecuk268 said:

Apologies, those figures are for men.

Perhaps you could give us the source for your statistics.

I’ll be honest and say my interest is in the holistic view of how our failing public services will be repaired, rather than gathering statistics. My issue is not your stats specifically, just that to ensure a proper fix is identified and deployed, it is essential to ensure that myths are exposed.

18 minutes ago, Saint Fan CaM said:

My issue is not your stats specifically, just that to ensure a proper fix is identified and deployed, it is essential to ensure that myths are exposed.

Exactly, statistics are the best way of separating facts from myths.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/08/2024 at 14:20, whelk said:

See worldly wise Nic is back to giggling at posts. Couldn’t answer TameSaint’s point I guess as clearly lives in ex-pat communities thinking he is experiencing life from the far corners of the world (an expression Nic - the world isn’t actually flat)

Incorrect yet again. As I have said many times, there is little if any point to answering questions from the likes of you Tame, TD/Sog etc as you read things in a totally crazy way and miss the point. And no, I could not live further from an expat community being in a small town 550 KM from Bangkok, so you look rather silly again do you not.

Do you ever get anything right?

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, east-stand-nic said:

Incorrect yet again. As I have said many times, there is little if any point to answering questions from the likes of you Tame, TD/Sog etc as you read things in a totally crazy way and miss the point. And no, I could not live further from an expat community being in a small town 550 KM from Bangkok, so you look rather silly again do you not.

Do you ever get anything right?

There’s no outfoxing you. I give up, I cannot compete with such an intellectual colossus.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 10/08/2024 at 14:20, whelk said:

See worldly wise Nic is back to giggling at posts. Couldn’t answer TameSaint’s point I guess as clearly lives in ex-pat communities thinking he is experiencing life from the far corners of the world (an expression Nic - the world isn’t actually flat)

You see, this above is your undoing. Silly assumptions. You would do well to stop with them so you do not look such a fool all the time. One does not need to be an intellectual colossus to outwit most on here as the common error of posters on this forum is reading wrong whilst making silly assumptions.

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, east-stand-nic said:

You see, this above is your undoing. Silly assumptions. You would do well to stop with them so you do not look such a fool all the time. One does not need to be an intellectual colossus to outwit most on here as the common error of posters on this forum is reading wrong whilst making silly assumptions.

You know what, I fully agree. You are clearly a far, far superior wit and intellect to any of the druids on here. So much so that it’s actually a total waste of your time posting on here at all. I suggest you leave for a forum more befitting of your wisdom and leave us simpletons to our meaningless dribbling.

• Like 4

50 minutes ago, east-stand-nic said:

I think you have misplaced appreciation of the importance of reputation here. When I take the piss I am not overly bothered about the veracity or accuracy of the piss take. Whereas you have some anal obsession with semantics in what is a lighthearted throwaway space. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lighthouse said:

You know what, I fully agree. You are clearly a far, far superior wit and intellect to any of the druids on here. So much so that it’s actually a total waste of your time posting on here at all. I suggest you leave for a forum more befitting of your wisdom and leave us simpletons to our meaningless dribbling.

You haven’t banned him I hope?

On 04/09/2024 at 18:54, whelk said:

I think you have misplaced appreciation of the importance of reputation here. When I take the piss I am not overly bothered about the veracity or accuracy of the piss take. Whereas you have some anal obsession with semantics in what is a lighthearted throwaway space. 

Roughly translated as "damn, he has done me again. I need to stop these silly assumptions and learn to read slower and take things in so I do not end up looking such a dope'.

You'll get there in the end.

• Haha 2

On 04/09/2024 at 18:19, Lighthouse said:

Aww, going to ban me now are you? It would not surprise me. Basically, it seems on here admins ban people for having a different option, whilst they broke no rules at all. Not so much an admin, more like perhaps a dictator, yes?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, east-stand-nic said:

Roughly translated as "damn, he has done me again. I need to stop these silly assumptions and learn to read slower and take things in so I do not end up looking such a dope'.

You'll get there in the end.

Given your limited cognitive ability and the high opinion you have of yourself this is unsurprising 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, east-stand-nic said:

Aww, going to ban me now are you? It would not surprise me. Basically, it seems on here admins ban people for having a different option, whilst they broke no rules at all. Not so much an admin, more like perhaps a dictator, yes?

Don't you berate other people for having a different opinion like every single time you post?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, east-stand-nic said:

He was suggesting that you are wasting your time here amongst us inferior beings. Perhaps try a MENSA forum?

No one is going to ban you nic, you are far too entertaining. Your “different options” are always worth a chuckle for those of us not bright enough to understand them.

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

He was suggesting that you are wasting your time here amongst us inferior beings. Perhaps try a MENSA forum?

If you think that some people on here are weird, you should try MENSA.