The Euro 2024 Thread

AlexLaw76

Scotland embarrassed themselves last night by not rising to the occasion and flattered Germany into thinking that they were much better than they are. By any standards this was a poor performance and the Scots players should apologise to the many fans of the tartan army that trekked all the way down to Munich to watch. Hopefully they were too full of Pilsner to worry much about it last night

Neither of these sides will be a serious challenger in this tournament. Germany have a home advantage but doubt that will get them beyond the quarter's if that. 

Poor old Chez, did he actually touch the ball? Not sure many offers will be coming his way now.

Edited by Charlie Wayman
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, S-Clarke said:

Swiss turning up for a major tournament again, really good first half from them. Hungary a lot of peoples 'dark horses' to progress, but they have been shit. 

They’ll likely still progress as one of the best third place teams.

I’m sorry but can we all take a moment to appreciate Adam from hungry. 

He’s just been subbed on and is comfortably the fattest player to grace the Euros - ever. 

Bro was running and guy was moving more than his legs  

When he came on I had to do a double take, I thought I was looking at rag n bone man! 

3 minutes ago, Raging Bull said:

I’m sorry but can we all take a moment to appreciate Adam from hungry. 

He’s just been subbed on and is comfortably the fattest player to grace the Euros - ever. 

Bro was running and guy was moving more than his legs  

When he came on I had to do a double take, I thought I was looking at rag n bone man! 

He can’t be fatter than the Pakistani wicket keeper I hope?

Edited by whelk

6 hours ago, Charlie Wayman said:

Scotland embarrassed themselves last night by not rising to the occasion and flattered Germany into thinking that they were much better than they are. By any standards this was a poor performance and the Scots players should apologise to the many fans of the tartan army that trekked all the way down to Munich to watch. Hopefully they were too full of Pilsner to worry much about it last night

Neither of these sides will be a serious challenger in this tournament. Germany have a home advantage but doubt that will get them beyond the quarter's if that. 

Poor old Chez, did he actually touch the ball? Not sure many offers will be coming his way now.

Adrian Durham had Che as the Scotland MotM after the first half....! Mind you nine of the others got 1/10, one got zero and Che got 3 for his work rate....! 😄😁😆🤣😂

https://talksport.com/football/1920646/scotland-player-ratings-germany-euro-2024/

Can't believe that Yamal for Spain is only 16. He looked excellent, rapid, great vision, great control. Kid is going to be a superstar.

*SNSUN checks to make sure this comment is on the Euro thread and not the Summer Transfer thread...*

Anyone else woken up with the optimisms? Happens every tournament, no matter how unlucky, a few hours before England's first game, I just get this rush of energy and it's suddenly inconceivable that England aren't going to win the thing.

2 minutes ago, Bad Wolf said:

Anyone else woken up with the optimisms? Happens every tournament, no matter how unlucky, a few hours before England's first game, I just get this rush of energy and it's suddenly inconceivable that England aren't going to win the thing.

No.

Don't give a flying fuck about England.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Bad Wolf said:

No 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1