The Euro 2024 Thread

AlexLaw76

1 minute ago, CB Fry said:

I'm not going to lie I was looking forward to watching Shania Twain on the Iplayer.

Looks decent for 58. Sounds shite though. Worth a watch. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Whitey Grandad said:

How's the chicken doing?

2 minutes ago, badgerx16 said:

How did the chicken react ?

Ha, was too busy swallowing to notice.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, egg said:

Looks decent for 58. Sounds shite though. Worth a watch. 

She has had Lyme disease, which has affected her voice, but also the sound mix has been pretty dodgy, as it was for Cyndi Lauper yesterday.

This is hilarious actually. Slovakia have gone mentally, you can tell. Their body language is shot.

Put them to the sword now. Feels a bit harsh as they did it all correctly for 95 mins. 

Football is such an odd game at times.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Saint Billy said:

Glad Kane wasn't taken off😬

Never take off your goal scorer, no matter how bad he is playing. Management 101 for me. So at least he got that right.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Sheaf Saint said:

Time for some celebratory sesame prawn toast?

I am full but my six year old has had Chinese for the first time tonight and she won't shut up about how delicious prawn crackers are. She also had two balls.

15 minutes ago, badgerx16 said:

She has had Lyme disease, which has affected her voice, but also the sound mix has been pretty dodgy, as it was for Cyndi Lauper yesterday.

I read that, apparently she had some surgery too. She's done well to come back. I thought she was pissed at first. 

If Southgate doesn't change the starting line up against the Swiss (if we go through) apart from replacing Guehi who's suspended, I'll cry. Toney did more in one minute than Foden has done all tournament.

• Like 1

We are clearly just sinking deep to defend this out, as per instruction. We had a chance to take this ET by the throat and just kill Slovakia whilst they were down and were chasing it, it's what the top teams do.

We've somehow let them back into it. Honestly, we are, so, so badly coached it's untrue.

• Like 8