The Euro 2024 Thread

AlexLaw76

Absolutley deserved, should have been ahead by now.

The England team is just not there, there's no fixing this. Kinda want them to put us out of our misery so I can enjoy the rest of the tournament.

• Like 2

Just now, Sheaf Saint said:

I'll have some of what you're smoking please.

England have been fucking shit, again, and are deservedly behind.

I'm still mesmerized by Shania Twain...that goal has brought me back to reality. 

And there we go. As England faffed around with ineffective possession, their defensive frailties were being picked out. No real press in their half, and Bueno caught out a couple of times in a move that puts England behind.

England have looked pants in breaking teams down. So they are going to have to shake themselves out of this tempo and step it up, and be more positive in their half. Plenty of top attackers to start doing it.

1 minute ago, adrian lord said:

There must be a problem in the camp. This tournament performance smacks of serious divisions in the team. 

Our problem is the man who picks up prostitutes playing GTA and drives them safely back to their home.

1 minute ago, James said:

This is trash. Walker needs to be subbed.

The way he dropped off for the goal playing the lad onside was schoolboy stuff. He's not on it with the ball either. 

1 minute ago, Bakovnetski said:

Do they actually do any training together to play like a team? They just look like a clueless bunch of individuals. 

As said on previous game we genuinely look the worst coached team of the tournament 

• Like 2

England have been nothing short of pathetic.

The aimless passing between the defenders is worse than anything we witnessed at SMS last season. 

No movement up front, no ability to pass through the lined. It's fucking dreadful football. Worse than anything we produced under Graham Taylor. And he at least had the excuse that we didn't have a decent crop of players at the time.

How can you take one of the most talented group of attacking players and make them look so utterly shite?

Just now, SNSUN said:

Next England Manager choice then people? Pochettino?

I think he'd be superb and would get these lads playing as they can. It won't be him though. 

• Like 2

Just now, Sheaf Saint said:

England have been nothing short of pathetic.

The aimless passing between the defenders is worse than anything we witnessed at SMS last season. 

No movement up front, no ability to pass through the lined. It's fucking dreadful football. Worse than anything we produced under Graham Taylor. And he at least had the excuse that we didn't have a decent crop of players at the time.

How can you take one of the most talented group of attacking players and make them look so utterly shite?

Awful isn’t it. Gordon and palmer need to be on. I’d hook Kane also

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SNSUN said:

Bloody Kevin Phillips would improve this team.

I've seen all of 20 mins of Wharton. And his direct running and passing would force the tempo. Mainoo has been offering some passing options, but they need some drive.

• Like 1

Just now, Holmes_and_Watson said:

I've seen all of 20 mins of Wharton. And his direct running and passing would force the tempo. Mainoo has been offering some passing options, but they need some drive.

Any effectiveness Mainoo could have had has been taken away by the yellow card. Agree about Wharton. I'm sure we'll see Trent on at some point to win it for England...

3 minutes ago, whelk said:

Hook Foden

Gordon, Eze, Palmer or move Saka over onto his natural side? I'd go Gordon and Palmer, and hook Saka too. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, egg said:

The way he dropped off for the goal playing the lad onside was schoolboy stuff. He's not on it with the ball either. 

Another one that is arrogant as fuck as well. Thinks he’s better than he is.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Elmore Saint said:

This reminds me of Saints when they were at their tippy-tippy worst.....

Yet we still got promoted so there's hope for England yet I suppose. If only England had Adam Armstrong...