Armando Broja

Matthew Le God

1 minute ago, Lee On Solent Saint said:

Decent shop window for him then, should he make the cut and get some game time. 

You'd think Chelsea wouldn't even consider selling him until after the Euros. Could impress and bump up the price.

1 hour ago, gio1saints said:

Learn to read smartarse. 

What is this “smartsrse” language you speak of? Is there really any point in going to the trouble of learning “smartarse” when only a handful of posters communicate by this means?

2 hours ago, SaintsFan86 said:

You'd think Chelsea wouldn't even consider selling him until after the Euros. Could impress and bump up the price.

Chelsea seem to have already bumped up the price. Their price has Albania winning it.
🙂

• Like 1

A loan or a perm £5-10m tops, no more than that. A good 6 months for us and a decent loan in Holland before that, but nothing since.

He has had a really, really bad injury - a career impacting one. No idea if his pace/power is as good as it was previously, so I have no idea why Chelsea think they can get £30m for him.

His little stint at Fulham couldn't have gone any worse, I think Fulham even had to pay a penalty clause to Chelsea as he didn't play enough games when he was fit - he was that bad for them.

28 minutes ago, S-Clarke said:

A loan or a perm £5-10m tops, no more than that. A good 6 months for us and a decent loan in Holland before that, but nothing since.

He has had a really, really bad injury - a career impacting one. No idea if his pace/power is as good as it was previously, so I have no idea why Chelsea think they can get £30m for him.

His little stint at Fulham couldn't have gone any worse, I think Fulham even had to pay a penalty clause to Chelsea as he didn't play enough games when he was fit - he was that bad for them.

I think the only team stupid enough to pay £30m would be Chelsea, and even they aren’t that stupid to buy a player they already own.. or are they.

• Haha 4

33 minutes ago, S-Clarke said:

I distinctly remember the howls of absolutely agony. Unlikely to ever get to the levels he might have with that sort of injury.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, ErwinK1961 said:

I think the only team stupid enough to pay £30m would be Chelsea, and even they aren’t that stupid to buy a player they already own.. or are they.

I wouldn't put it past them.....they did sell Lukaku for £30m, then signed him back for £97m and didn't play him. They are special when it comes to transfers.

Edited by S-Clarke

18 minutes ago, SambaMaverick said:

Watching Broja at the moment. The blokes attitude stinks, put him side to side with Che or AA and it's night and day.

How are you watching the Albania game ? Quite fancy watching Germany v Ukraine as well 

20 minutes ago, SambaMaverick said:

Watching Broja at the moment. The blokes attitude stinks, put him side to side with Che or AA and it's night and day.

10 minutes after the game kicked off this was posted by the way. 

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Fabrice29 said:

10 minutes after the game kicked off this was posted by the way. 

So? He's still not broken into more than a jog, doesn't look interested when he doesn't have the ball, screaming at his teammates when they can't get it to him. Sounds familiar...

Edited by SambaMaverick

4 minutes ago, SambaMaverick said:

So? He's still not broken into more than a jog, doesn't look interested when he doesn't have the ball, screaming at his teammates when they can't get it to him. Sounds familiar...

Narrator: It's 1-0 with Broja getting the opener after 30 minutes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

4 minutes ago, SambaMaverick said:

And what a worldie it was against the European powerhouse of Liechtenstein. 

Impressive to score against anyone with such a stinky attitude I would say.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Fabrice29 said:

Rattled because he cant handle somebody pointing out the guy he wrote off after 10 minutes has scored :D 

I'm just pointing out that his attitude hasn't changed one bit from when he was here.

In my opinion, he's lazy and thinks he's hot shit. 

He's been unlucky with injury but that should've made him hungrier. Clearly it hasn't because his career is flatlining.

No way we should be making him our marquee signing, he wouldn't fit in at all with what Russell is trying to do and I don't think he has the man management skills to sort him out. Let him go Monaco for mercenary money.

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, SambaMaverick said:

I'm just pointing out that his attitude hasn't changed one bit from when he was here.

In my opinion, he's lazy and thinks he's hot shit. 

He's been unlucky with injury but that should've made him hungrier. Clearly it hasn't because his career is flatlining.

No way we should be making him our marquee signing, he wouldn't fit in at all with what Russell is trying to do and I don't think he has the man management skills to sort him out. Let him go Monaco for mercenary money.

And I'm just pointing out the bloke who's personality you just made sweeping statements about has just scored. 

Whether we should sign him, whether he fits in, whether he's worth however much money to us are all reasonable debates to be had. But such sweeping statements about his personality are ridiculous for many reasons including but not limited to a) you don't know him at all and b) if said after 10 minutes of a game, he's got another 80 minutes (or 20 in this case) to shh you. 

Edited by Fabrice29

Just now, Fabrice29 said:

And I'm just pointing out the bloke who's personality you just made sweeping statements about has just scored. 

Whether we should sign him, whether he fits in, whether he's worth however much money to us are all reasonable debates to be had. Such sweeping statements about someones personality are ridiculous for many reasons including but not limited to a) you don't know him at all and b) if said after 10 minutes of a game, he's got another 80 minutes (or 20 in this case) to shh you. 

He could score another five and I wouldn't give a fuck. His body language stinks, I don't want him near this group. He's a slightly better Sekou Mara

• Haha 1

• Lighthouse changed the title to Armando Broja