2024/25 season ticket information released

CSA96

12 hours ago, OnceaSaintalwaysaSaint said:

I get the impression tickets are going to the person rather than who bought them, and if the person is a registered supporter with an email address, the ticket will go to them and not the purchaser.

That is exactly how it works.

From the FAQ on the website

Why can I only see my ticket and not tickets for my friends & family?

Tickets are generated into your app, based on the email address that is registered against each ticket holder.  

For example, if you have purchased 2 tickets and the same email address exists on both assigned accounts/Supporter Numbers, they will both be added to you Saints Tickets app.  

If you have purchased 2 tickets and each account has a separate email address associated with it, 1 ticket will be assigned to each Saints Ticket app.

2 hours ago, Give it to Ron said:

It’s £10

I know a few people who've got one and none of them were charged the tenner.

Presumably they mentioned that to try and put people off.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EssEffCee said:

I know a few people who've got one and none of them were charged the tenner.

Presumably they mentioned that to try and put people off.

Also someone I know phoned up to ask for a ticket and the girl in the ticket office tried to explain how the App worked to a nearly 80 year old who has no idea what this entails.
However the poor girl had to give up a lost cause eventually but at least kudos to the Ticket office for progressing the enquiry.

The app is showing a ticket with my seat details but the barcode is not showing so i have not received my tisket, I am confused when people say they have received their ticket but all I am seeing in the app is ticket available shortly, your ticket will be activated the day before the event.

54 minutes ago, Chocolate Box said:

The app is showing a ticket with my seat details but the barcode is not showing so i have not received my tisket, I am confused when people say they have received their ticket but all I am seeing in the app is ticket available shortly, your ticket will be activated the day before the event.

The QR code won’t appear until nearer the game. The ticket isn’t actually sent to your phone. The app contacts their server regularly and updates its details when things change so you can see that you have a ‘ticket’ it’s just that you can’t use it yet.

Basically you have been notified that you have a ticket but it is not activated at the moment.

4 minutes ago, Whitey Grandad said:

The QR code won’t appear until nearer the game. The ticket isn’t actually sent to your phone. The app contacts their server regularly and updates its details when things change so you can see that you have a ‘ticket’ it’s just that you can’t use it yet.

Basically you have been notified that you have a ticket but it is not activated at the moment.

Thanks Whitey, I think I understand but I shall have to forget something to make room for new info.

• Like 2

Just a bit of help/ enquiry I have bought two season tickets 1 adult 1 under 14 but unfortunately I work every other weekend so if someone wanted/needs tickets for certain games then if I'm working then they could be transferred etc.

Maybe useless information but may help others who can only go occasionally also.

4 minutes ago, Saintsfan79 said:

Just a bit of help/ enquiry I have bought two season tickets 1 adult 1 under 14 but unfortunately I work every other weekend so if someone wanted/needs tickets for certain games then if I'm working then they could be transferred etc.

Maybe useless information but may help others who can only go occasionally also.

That is useful  , you shouldn't have any problem finding takers on here , is the ticket exchange available again this season where you can list your tickets for resale via the club? 

6 minutes ago, JRM said:

That is useful  , you shouldn't have any problem finding takers on here , is the ticket exchange available again this season where you can list your tickets for resale via the club? 

I'm not sure on that part the easiest way it looks is via the app directly however the option to do it via the club would also be useful but hopefully I can give them to people who want them on this site.

Just had an email from the club about all the changes to St Mary's this summer and see in the safe standing section it states "A polite reminder that there will be NO home standing allowed in the Chapel/Kingsland areas. Anyone repeatedly standing will be asked to leave the stadium"

https://www.southamptonfc.com/en/news/article/whats-changed-at-st-marys-this-season-everything-you-need-to-know-so-far

Good to see the Northam change but many sitting in Block 37 will just be staring at the backs of those safe-standing in block 38 (same the other side). That's a lot of people to throw out! Maybe should have stretched safe standing round a bit further.

spacer.png

Edited by TheAlehouseBrawlers

Maybe the wrong thread but i see Forest tickets have come out for them. My question is why do we have to give them 3k ? We have sold out, i thought we only had to give the away team the full capacity for cup games. Any ideas ?

2 minutes ago, saintoaks said:

Maybe the wrong thread but i see Forest tickets have come out for them. My question is why do we have to give them 3k ? We have sold out, i thought we only had to give the away team the full capacity for cup games. Any ideas ?

It's 10% or 3,000 to the away side for the Premier League. Football League was a minimum of 5% of the capacity. 

I hope we've capped it at 3,000 as I believe we were actually giving out 3,400 last time out in this league. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, saintoaks said:

I found this on ticket-compare.com

The away allocation in the Premier League varies from stadium to stadium. The rules state that home clubs must offer the visiting team a minimum of 3,000 tickets if their capacity exceeds 30,000. If their capacity is lower, the minimum away allocation in the Premier League must be 10% of the seats in the stadium.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, saintoaks said:

I'd be massively annoyed if I was a Forest fan, that's only two weeks notice by which time trains etc. have gone up in price, compared to when I got my Newcastle ticket and sorted out trains weeks ago.

On 09/08/2024 at 10:42, SouSaint said:

It's 10% or 3,000 to the away side for the Premier League. Football League was a minimum of 5% of the capacity. 

I hope we've capped it at 3,000 as I believe we were actually giving out 3,400 last time out in this league. 

Yes we've capped at 3000 so no extras any more like we used to. 

https://www.nottinghamforest.co.uk/news/2024/august/09/ticket-news-southampton-a/

Hopefully someone can help.... 

I've been trying to get a couple of extra tickets using the season ticket holder additional feature. 

When I get to the point where you assign a supporter number to the additional seat, all the people in my friends and family list are greyed out and cannot be selected. 

There's also an asterisk after their name. 

My own name is not greyed out.  

Am I doing something wrong? 

Why can't I buy additional tickets? 

Thanks for in advance. 

I had a similar issue when getting tickets for Manchester United recently. As that fixture is category A, the friends & family members have to be a current member or ST holder and have a purchase history.

You may find the current customer rule applies for all matches ???

35 minutes ago, Block 5 said:

I've been trying to get a couple of extra tickets using the season ticket holder additional feature. 

When I get to the point where you assign a supporter number to the additional seat, all the people in my friends and family list are greyed out and cannot be selected. 

Thanks for in advance. 

Think you have to assign both tickets to yourself when buying, then when in your app you send them to whoever you bought them for.

1 hour ago, Block 5 said:

Thanks for in advance. 

Yep, same when my son went to buy me a ticket. 

30 minutes ago, JRM said:

Think you have to assign both tickets to yourself when buying, then when in your app you send them to whoever you bought them for.

Yep, that's the assumption we made 👍

@Jaime But that doesn't make sense.

Why would a season ticket holder want to buy an additional ticket for a season ticket holder (who already has a ticket), or a member (who's already had the opportunity to buy a ticket in a previous window)? 

@JRMI tried assigning the additional tickets to myself but that didn't work. The system prompted me to assign to someone else.