2024/25 season ticket information released

CSA96

1 hour ago, Whitey Grandad said:

Oh FFS!

I said there were a lot of problems with these tickets. The links I gave were merely an illustration. I certainly didn't expect any sad fucker to forensically dissect them.

If you like, when I get home eventually,  I shall post some more links for your homework. 

Fair point. If I had been driving across Spain, Portugal and back through France and felt the need to search out five... not one, two, three, four but FIVE links to back up my rapidly fading point on an internet message board I'd be furious if someone dared to click on them too.

6 minutes ago, Fabrice29 said:

Fair point. If I had been driving across Spain, Portugal and back through France and felt the need to search out five... not one, two, three, four but FIVE links to back up my rapidly fading point on an internet message board I'd be furious if someone dared to click on them too.

No need to be so childish.

• Haha 1

Not strictly season ticket related but thought I'd put this here rather than on another thread.

This info was on the Newcastle away priority email I just got. We all know that people have bought adult tickets for friends on their kids season tickets if they couldn't make the game. People probably even bought a kids season ticket purely to use as a method of buying away adult tickets. 

Or that people were buying U18's tickets on adult season tickets and then paying less than they should have done.

Well, that's all being clamped down on now. 

IMG_20240715_210430.jpg

Edited by The Cat

Interesting that they see the “flank” as more premium than behind the goal. 

I know there are no bad views in the stadium, but probably the worst is aligned with a corner flag on the side stand. As you end up looking left/right all game depending on which corner you’re in. I’d much prefer to be in the corner or behind the goal personally

1 hour ago, Saint Garrett said:

I know there are no bad views in the stadium, but probably the worst is aligned with a corner flag on the side stand. As you end up looking left/right all game depending on which corner you’re in. I’d much prefer to be in the corner or behind the goal personally

Went on to buy some tickets this morning with memberships I bought for the kids but nothing available at all in the "kids zone" appears to be all season tickets. 

Most availability is in the blocks next to away fans 

1 hour ago, Saint Garrett said:

Also agree odd, flank is next to corner so moving one seat along into next block big price difference 

This was the availability when I logged in for Man Utd home game , I'm sure block 12 used to be a "corner" 

Screenshot_20240716-111419_Gallery.thumb.jpg.d709ffe1711a64ba93e3d39bd0f25a91.jpg

Edited by JRM

4 minutes ago, EssEffCee said:

Can't seem to find the full list of match day prices on the OS. Anyone able to link?

I can only see cat A and Cat C on tickets released for sale so far (Forest C, Man Utd A, Ipswich C ) 

Price_Table_-_Cat_C_lcwujh.jpg.535712ce7f3ee4d472483597257940a4.jpg

2 minutes ago, JRM said:

I can only see cat A and Cat C on tickets released for sale so far (Forest C, Man Utd A, Ipswich C ) 

Price_Table_-_Cat_C_lcwujh.jpg.535712ce7f3ee4d472483597257940a4.jpg

Cheers. Might be the fact I have a ST as to why I can't see them.

Seems a bit unusual that they don't have a page listing all of them though. I'm sure they normally do?

On 10/07/2024 at 20:20, Whitey Grandad said:

Oh FFS!

I said there were a lot of problems with these tickets. The links I gave were merely an illustration. I certainly didn't expect any sad fucker to forensically dissect them.

Translation: I provided vague URLs in the hope that people would just accept my ever-reducing argument without question, but upon actual interrogation of said articles it turns out they don't even back up my point. Sad bastards for actually reading them!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

5 minutes ago, EssEffCee said:

Cheers. Might be the fact I have a ST as to why I can't see them.

Seems a bit unusual that they don't have a page listing all of them though. I'm sure they normally do?

Yeah I'm sure they used to, I can't really work out the pricing, "corners" best value but virtually nothing counts as a corner, looks like blocks 1,2,3 of Itchen are "flank" but I'd definitely say that's a corner. 

4 minutes ago, stevegrant said:

Translation: I provided vague URLs in the hope that people would just accept my ever-reducing argument without question, but upon actual interrogation of said articles it turns out they don't even back up my point. Sad bastards for actually reading them!

This forum gets more childish by the day. I’m disappointed in you, Steve. 

They weren’t vague. 

My argument is valid.

They back up my point.

The sad bastards are those that forensically analyse them and can’t grasp the fundamental points.

There are plenty more examples from all over the world that Illustrate the problems that can arise. Should I post some more links?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, JRM said:

Match day prices also released now, below is Cat A , the halfway line not as much as they were last time we were in top flight 

Price_Table_-_Cat_A_ygmel4.jpg.a6ac20b4c521e5b771dd81b95cdc3640.jpg

IMO  I think the prices are reasonable. To watch a high level prem match in the best seat is £70. The cheapest £35!

25 minutes ago, JustinR said:

IMO  I think the prices are reasonable. To watch a high level prem match in the best seat is £70. The cheapest £35!

Yeah think you're right , think they could have included a couple more blocks as corners and it looks like no kids zone available for match by match sales 

Stadium_Map_St-Mary_s_Ticket_iacqqq.png.0032dcc0fe8bae1440ce0fd000afb6a2.png

6 minutes ago, JRM said:

Yeah think you're right , think they could have included a couple more blocks as corners and it looks like no kids zone available for match by match sales 

Stadium_Map_St-Mary_s_Ticket_iacqqq.png.0032dcc0fe8bae1440ce0fd000afb6a2.png

Well they have included kids zone on the prices shown, so I assume there are available 

1 minute ago, oldsarum said:

Well they have included kids zone on the prices shown, so I assume there are available 

Apparently it's sold out to season ticket holders 

Family area last year was blocks 20-27, reduced size now just blocks 13-16 . 

Question... if a ticket is transferred to a friends and family member and you enter their email address, do they receive a link to the ticket via email and scan that at the turnstile?  ... or will the ticket appear in their Saints ticket app on their phone? Thanks 

43 minutes ago, Jaime said:

Question... if a ticket is transferred to a friends and family member and you enter their email address, do they receive a link to the ticket via email and scan that at the turnstile?  ... or will the ticket appear in their Saints ticket app on their phone? Thanks 

App only. They will need to have the app installed on their phone and have registered it with the club.

And as far as I can see you cannot transfer a ticket that is not showing up on your phone. After the first home game this won’t be until about 12 hours before kickoff. There will be people setting off on their journey to St. Mary’s who haven’t received their transferred ticket yet.

58 minutes ago, Whitey Grandad said:

App only. They will need to have the app installed on their phone and have registered it with the club.

And as far as I can see you cannot transfer a ticket that is not showing up on your phone. After the first home game this won’t be until about 12 hours before kickoff. There will be people setting off on their journey to St. Mary’s who haven’t received their transferred ticket yet.

Good! I want it to be available on the app, rather than it be emailed. 

And, only the QR code is released that late. The ticket is available to transfer well in advance of that. 

48 minutes ago, Jaime said:

Good! I want it to be available on the app, rather than it be emailed. 

And, only the QR code is released that late. The ticket is available to transfer well in advance of that. 

The first game of the season is not showing yet and won’t be until about Friday 26th July. And you are correct. Subsequent games are planned to show about 7 days before so presumably can be transferred at that time. The QR code will be ‘activated’ 12 hours before kickoff.

From their FAQs,

“Can I forward my ticket(s) to a friend or family member?

Yes – we are excited to offer this feature as a benefit that has not previously existed. The recipient must download our Saints Tickets app if they haven’t previously done so, in order to access the ticket(s) you have passed onto them. 

Please note – as the original ticket holder, you are responsible for who you pass your ticket(s) onto and any activity that may occur on matchday.  

Southampton FC may decide to turn-off ticket forwarding on a game-by- game basis, for matches which have a higher risk category and security requirements.”

We shall have to wait and see.

Edited by Whitey Grandad

On 10/07/2024 at 20:25, Whitey Grandad said:

I would ring them up but I've been driving across Spain,  Portugal and back through France. 

Now for my foie gras 

I hope that you found something civilised and red to wash that down, can be rather rich otherwise.

On 16/07/2024 at 15:46, JRM said:

Apparently it's sold out to season ticket holders 

I wonder whether that is more a case of being "sold out" in terms of the number of STs they were willing to sell in that section, in order to allow game-by-game sales for those who can't/don't want a season ticket.

Forest is currently on sale to members, but as I'm a ST holder and not a member, I can't even get into the stadium plan to see what's available.

14 minutes ago, stevegrant said:

I wonder whether that is more a case of being "sold out" in terms of the number of STs they were willing to sell in that section, in order to allow game-by-game sales for those who can't/don't want a season ticket.

Forest is currently on sale to members, but as I'm a ST holder and not a member, I can't even get into the stadium plan to see what's available.

I'm a member and and blocks 11-16 are blanked off, don't know if it is because myself and all 'friends and family' are adults and so restricts us from the family zone but otherwise it is sold out.

There's around 1 thousand tickets left, over half of them either side of the away fans which will probably get snapped up by some young 'erberts if it makes general sale. Itchen North crowd didn't fancy that area then, may change next season if some don't get on with the Northam (will likely be forced to sit though).

2 hours ago, stevegrant said:

I've got membership for me and kids mate , went online day went on sale for Forest / Man Utd and Ipswich and its was unavailable for all three, few blocks are pretty much all season ticket holders. This is an example for Forest home,  vast majority of actual seats available are in blocks immediately adjacent to the away blocks 

Screenshot_20240719-130934_Gallery.thumb.jpg.f143329ec227dabcace8087722aa8502.jpg

On 19/07/2024 at 14:11, JRM said:

I've got membership for me and kids mate , went online day went on sale for Forest / Man Utd and Ipswich and its was unavailable for all three, few blocks are pretty much all season ticket holders. This is an example for Forest home,  vast majority of actual seats available are in blocks immediately adjacent to the away blocks 

Screenshot_20240719-130934_Gallery.thumb.jpg.f143329ec227dabcace8087722aa8502.jpg

Extra tickets available for season ticket holders today.

around 1,000 left for Forest,  over half of those in Blocks 20, 21 and 29 either side of new away section and there are now some tickets still available in the Family section 

Just been looking at the availability for extra tickets for the Forest game.

Most of them are the blocks either side of the away fans, just over 500. So, not many people moved to be next to the away fans.

18 minutes ago, gandalf said:

Yesterday's email said season ticket holders would receive first ticket by the 27th. Anybody had there's yet? I haven't. 

Me neither, guessing it might happen overnight

41 minutes ago, gandalf said:

Yesterday's email said season ticket holders would receive first ticket by the 27th. Anybody had there's yet? I haven't. 

Yep, got an e-mail and app notification at about 14:30 today.

• Like 1

Yep, just got the notification too. Checked the app and all as expected, my ticket is in there and my old man’s has arrived in his app. Happy days :thumbup:

I bought 2 ST and only 1 has arrived.

EDIT - found the other one. Rather tiresome - one has gone to one email and the other to another email, though both were bought using one email.

Edited by angelman

1 hour ago, angelman said:

found the other one. Rather tiresome - one has gone to one email and the other to another email, though both were bought using one email

Now I'm not sure how savvy everyone is, but running two email accounts from the ticket app is a pain in the backside.

I'm not techy, and while I probably could change emails to get tickets to the one account, I downloaded an app cloner - this one: https://play.google.com/store/search?q=dual cloner&c=apps&hl=en but am sure there are others - that allows you to run another instance of the app & sign in with another email, so you can forward etc without constantly having to sign in and out of the app.

I'm sure you youngsters are all over this, but it might be helpful for some of us older folk.

Edited by angelman

Mine has still not arrived. But both my sons, renewed at exactly the same time, got theirs. I don't understand why the system doesn't send them all at the same time - surely it isn't a manual process?

3 hours ago, Kenilworthy said:

Mine has still not arrived. But both my sons, renewed at exactly the same time, got theirs. I don't understand why the system doesn't send them all at the same time - surely it isn't a manual process?

I’m only a member these days but my Forest ticket arrived last week. Strange you’re still waiting on a ST.

I've just been looking at this again and I can only really see those sitting in block 37 in the KIngsland and block 1 in the Itchen (particularly just the other side of the aisle from the safe standing) are going to struggle to see most of the goal at that end and even less the far corner. Maybe this image isn't a true reflection, or they're going to be more lenient with persistent standers in those blocks (but that would just nark the ones that chose to sit).

spacer.png 

Last 800 Forest tickets go on general sale tomorrow, mostly either side of the aways.

Edited by TheAlehouseBrawlers

On 26/07/2024 at 17:46, angelman said:

I bought 2 ST and only 1 has arrived.

EDIT - found the other one. Rather tiresome - one has gone to one email and the other to another email, though both were bought using one email.

I get the impression tickets are going to the person rather than who bought them, and if the person is a registered supporter with an email address, the ticket will go to them and not the purchaser.

Called the ticket office yesterday and got through surprisingly quickly. It seems my season ticket had not been set up to send to the app, as though that was something I had opted for. I don't see how that could have happened as both my sons, who I renewed at the same time, did get theirs. They changed the setting and the ticket arrived within a minute. So for anyone else who has not yet got theirs this could be why.