2024/25 season ticket information released

CSA96

5 hours ago, franniesTache said:

The club aren't allowing people to buy season tickets next to the away fans apparently which might explain why they're not on sale. Also seats are still being held for people to renew (even if they've already moved) so a load more will come on sale soon i guess.

I'm also pretty sure that there's a cap on season tickets as a percentage of seat that all clubs have, the idea being that there should always be some tickets available to non season ticket holders (this might be out of date now but was definitely true in the past)

Might not be allowing *new* STs there, though I hadn't heard that personally, but they are allowing renewals. Some block 29 neighbours of ours chose not to move because they don't walk well and couldn't find any seats together in 32 or 33  that weren't too high up the steps,  so have renewed in 29.

22 hours ago, Ken Tone said:

It was always bound to be difficult and disruptive. That's why I was against this move. But it's happened so we just have to live with it.

For those of you that want to sit next to the away fans, block 29 presumably looks pretty sold out at present because there were a lot of ST holders there, but I know many were trying to move into the relatively few vacant seats in block 32 or 33. So it's likely there will be quite a few empty seats in 29  after 1st July. 

I know of around a dozen people in rows V, W and X who have already relocated but their seats have not yet been released. Given that the average age in block 29 is very high then I'm pretty sure that loads will not be happy sitting right next to the away fans. The prospect of being spat at etc.. is not exactly thrilling for an older person. I expect that this section will offer the most available seats after 1st July.

10 hours ago, Roger said:

Hi guys got two for me and my daughter can only afford block 35. Is the view ok or not worth it?

We're in block 35 and have been for a few years. Yes, the view is good. 

There's not a bad view in the entire stadium, if you pick a seat behind the goal or in the corner you should be able to work out what you'll be seeing, the only difference really is the row, low or high, that you're sitting in. The stadium appears to expand the higher you go, I prefer above halfway myself and you can get a virtual view when you click on any available seat in the seat selection on the OS.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, gandalf said:

We're in block 35 and have been for a few years. Yes, the view is good. 

I’ve been Block 35 since League One Days, great view, plus good atmosphere. 

My seat is pretty much in line with goal line 

1 hour ago, oldsarum said:

I’ve been Block 35 since League One Days, great view, plus good atmosphere. 

My seat is pretty much in line with goal line 

You must be a bit further into the corner than us. We're inline between the penalty spot and goal line row JJ.

On 08/06/2024 at 08:25, eurosaint said:

I know of around a dozen people in rows V, W and X who have already relocated but their seats have not yet been released. Given that the average age in block 29 is very high then I'm pretty sure that loads will not be happy sitting right next to the away fans. The prospect of being spat at etc.. is not exactly thrilling for an older person. I expect that this section will offer the most available seats after 1st July.

Block 29 is just about the only block left with reasonable availability (towards the top), everywhere else is down to, mostly, a smattering of single seats. The only other area with a few more is the ‘old’ Itchen North.

It will be interesting to see what becomes available on July 1st.

On 10/06/2024 at 20:18, TheAlehouseBrawlers said:

Block 29 is just about the only block left with reasonable availability (towards the top), everywhere else is down to, mostly, a smattering of single seats. The only other area with a few more is the ‘old’ Itchen North.

Are you implying that we have sold 32,000 STs bar any that don't renew?

7 minutes ago, Charlie Wayman said:

I think the fact we have to let in up to 3,000 away supporters says, er, no.

Discount those plus the corporates, guest tickets, boxes etc, it certainly appears sales have gone extremely well.

11 minutes ago, The Curse of St Mary's said:

4,000+ new STH's so how many in total is that then? 

We’ll have a better idea on 1st July, that the deadline for existing ST holders to renew. After that, any non renewed season tickets will become available.

The club may have chosen to hold back some seats in certain blocks. No idea if they have or haven’t, and likely won’t be able to see how many “available” seats there until the first home match tickets go on sale.

1 hour ago, The Curse of St Mary's said:

4,000+ new STH's so how many in total is that then? 

I'd be really interested to know if it's 4k more than the pre-season sale of season tickets (so ones for the whole season). or 4k more than the combined sales of season tickets and half season tickets last season (which would be far more impressive)

1 hour ago, Charlie Wayman said:

No. We’ll probably sell more corp in the PL but won’t be sold out for all games and that’s include in total capacity which appears well short of 32,000 these days. As mentioned, less 3,000 for aways, more with segregation and the club will certainly hold at least a couple of thousand home seats back for match day sells. Reckon of a max of 26,000 STs would be available.

But looking at the amount of seats in block 29 and Itchen North I think it’s possible the club have already released some seats as ST holders have relocated. July 1st will make things clearer.

On 10/06/2024 at 20:18, TheAlehouseBrawlers said:

There are loads of seats available together Blocks 47/48,  1/2 , 3, 30 and 33

19 hours ago, The Kraken said:

We’ll have a better idea on 1st July, that the deadline for existing ST holders to renew. After that, any non renewed season tickets will become available.

The club may have chosen to hold back some seats in certain blocks. No idea if they have or haven’t, and likely won’t be able to see how many “available” seats there until the first home match tickets go on sale.

I just don't believe it.

I'm thinking that this 4k new tickets include people like me who have relocated (my old ones seem to still be shown as unavailable). Given that last year we supposedly had 3k more STs than the last PL season (22/23), that means for 24/25 we already have 7k more STs than we had when in the PL (22/23).

Hopefully it will cut down on away supporters in the home ends, something that was great not to have in the Championship. I do think that the club should introduce criteria re purchase history for those trying to buy Cat A games especially, and maybe even Cat B. But that's for another thread.

6 hours ago, angelman said:

I just don't believe it.

I'm thinking that this 4k new tickets include people like me who have relocated (my old ones seem to still be shown as unavailable). Given that last year we supposedly had 3k more STs than the last PL season (22/23), that means for 24/25 we already have 7k more STs than we had when in the PL (22/23).

Hopefully it will cut down on away supporters in the home ends, something that was great not to have in the Championship. I do think that the club should introduce criteria re purchase history for those trying to buy Cat A games especially, and maybe even Cat B. But that's for another thread.

I think you're spot on, club probably including fans who moved to a new seat in the 4k "new" season tickets. I'm not sure if the ticket office realise for the fans who relocated their original seat is still reserved so there will be loads becoming available on 1st July, odd process they should auto release a reserved season ticket once that person has purchased elsewhere in the ground. 

Will be interesting when club release match day prices, got a feeling cat A games will be steep to take advantage of the "glory hunting" big 6 fans. 

8 hours ago, Charlie Wayman said:

Welcome back the 4000 disloyal b****** who jilted the Saints when we were relegated last year. 

Fairly sure one of the Charlie Wayman posting brigade declared angrily on here a year or so ago that they’d never foot inside St Mary’s while Sport Republic are in charge 🧐

• Haha 2

On 14/06/2024 at 18:03, The Kraken said:

Fairly sure one of the Charlie Wayman posting brigade declared angrily on here a year or so ago that they’d never foot inside St Mary’s while Sport Republic are in charge 🧐

Nathan Jones?

• Haha 1

Surely we haven't sold 27000 season tickets? 

Assuming we've left behind the standard 5% for non season ticket holder's and 3200 away allocation, anyway. 

That seems wrong though; Anyone got any insider knowledge on how many that's likely to be? 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, SaintNewForest said:

Surely we haven't sold 27000 season tickets? 

Assuming we've left behind the standard 5% for non season ticket holder's and 3200 away allocation, anyway. 

That seems wrong though; Anyone got any insider knowledge on how many that's likely to be? 

Now we've relocated away fans hopefully we'll only give them the maximum 3,000 requirement.

The club aren't saying season tickets are sold out, just that they've been taken off sale to new buyers - I would think that only apples until July 1st. They have to reserve seats previously belonging to last season's ST holders but yet to be renewed. After that it will become clear, many will have moved due to the remodelling of the stadium, I would imagine a reasonable number will again become available to new buyers, initially to those on the waiting list. Will likely sell out remainder then.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TheAlehouseBrawlers said:

Now we've relocated away fans hopefully we'll only give them the maximum 3,000 requirement.

The club aren't saying season tickets are sold out, just that they've been taken off sale to new buyers - I would think that only apples until July 1st. They have to reserve seats previously belonging to last season's ST holders but yet to be renewed. After that it will become clear, many will have moved due to the remodelling of the stadium, I would imagine a reasonable number will again become available to new buyers, initially to those on the waiting list. Will likely sell out remainder then.

Pretty sure that's what they will do.

Also probably a lot have bought tickets and will then try to move near existing friends after 1st July. The club probably thought it saves them a lot of work transferring people around later when fans could just buy a seat they want in a couple of weeks.

• 3 weeks later...
On 18/06/2024 at 20:50, Pamplemousse said:

The increase in season ticket holders can only be a good thing for the atmosphere, and the chances of away fans getting tickets in home areas.

Now the renewal period has ended will be interesting if club confirm exact number of season ticket holders and also whether they release seats to be bought as a season ticket or hold them back to make more £££ on a match by match basis. 

No news yet on match day prices , hope they keep some reasonably priced 

3 hours ago, JRM said:

Now the renewal period has ended will be interesting if club confirm exact number of season ticket holders and also whether they release seats to be bought as a season ticket or hold them back to make more £££ on a match by match basis. 

No news yet on match day prices , hope they keep some reasonably priced 

Looking on the season Ticket page on the club website looks like there are still a lot of tickets available to buy. 

I think it was you who stated when the club said about 4000 new season tickets they probably still included the "old" seats. Seams like this could have been the case.  

15 minutes ago, IFHP said:

Looking on the season Ticket page on the club website looks like there are still a lot of tickets available to buy. 

I think it was you who stated when the club said about 4000 new season tickets they probably still included the "old" seats. Seams like this could have been the case.  

Thanks mate, yeah when I last looked it was just offering chance to be added to season ticket waiting list , can see plenty available now, this is block 42 in the Northam, lots of these moved elsewhere now we have the whole end so original seats now available for others to buy Screenshot_20240704-130437_Gallery.thumb.jpg.b2035bc8b1afa0ce76c32b7f9c9f2f8c.jpg

5 minutes ago, The Cat said:

Season tickets sold out

That's odd there were plenty available yesterday, now back to showing "join waiting list" , guess  they didn't intend to make those available yesterday. 

Good to see membership prices have stayed the same from what I can tell, might be more renewals from those who bought one just to get a Wembley ticket last season 

1 hour ago, JRM said:

That's odd there were plenty available yesterday, now back to showing "join waiting list" , guess  they didn't intend to make those available yesterday. 

Good to see membership prices have stayed the same from what I can tell, might be more renewals from those who bought one just to get a Wembley ticket last season 

Must cap ST sales at a certain % of overall capacity. Likely at a point they are confident of selling out games to members.

If we do vaguely well next season it could be a bit of a bunfight for members to get tickets.

Quick question if anyone can help or might have an idea on this.

I have bought two season tickets but due to work I wouldn't be able to attend every game.

If I was to give my tickets to someone how would they use them now as we have all been asked to download a personal app to phone?.

Thanks in advance. 

Just now, Saintsfan79 said:

I have bought two season tickets but due to work I wouldn't be able to attend every game.

If I was to give my tickets to someone how would they use them now as we have all been asked to download a personal app to phone?.

Thanks in advance. 

Depends if you can screenshot the ticket from the app and then send to them. If you can do that then it's easy.

From the email they sent it says that tickets will be generated for each game in the app. It also says this:

"including the ability to transfer your ticket easily to fellow supporters if you can't attend"

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, Saintsfan79 said:

Thanks in advance. 

Reading the instructions I believe you can email the link/ticket but whether thats to another registered user or to anyone I dont know.

Edited by beatlesaint
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Saintsfan79 said:

Thank you! I just tried screenshot on the app it says it does not allow!! 

TICKET TRANSFERS

Once you receive tickets, you will be able to use the 'Transfer' button to transfer tickets through their email address.

Each ticket will go to the lead booker to distribute, we encourage you to share with the individual for ease of access. Transfers will be capped at 1 to offer protection for supporters.

The system will allow the lead booker to assign the tickets to their party, or transfer their own to someone else if they are not able to attend. Screenshots will not work.

If there has been any error in sending to the wrong email address, you will be able to cancel the transfer if the ticket hasn't been accepted by the recipient.

3 minutes ago, Saintsfan79 said:

Thank you! I just tried screenshot on the app it says it does not allow!! 

There is a transfer ticket option in the app. Suspect if the other person downloads the app and you click on that option, the instructions will allow it to be transferred over fairly simply.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Fabrice29 said:

There is a transfer ticket option in the app. Suspect if the other person downloads the app and you click on that option, the instructions will allow it to be transferred over fairly simply.

Thanks much appreciated. 

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, SaintNewForest said:

Absolute bullshit all this digital-only "through the app" nonsense. 

As always diametrically opposed other opinions are available….

Edited by Oldandtired

1 hour ago, SaintNewForest said:

You can get an old-style card but they might charge you a tenner.

1 hour ago, SaintNewForest said:

Makes me laugh, they say its for your convenience but I can't see it. 

Now instead of being sent a season ticket you get a ticket for each home game appear in the app, you can then reassign it to another fan so it disappears from your app and appears in the other, it will certainly help them see who is selling on tickets 

Seems decent to me. Easy to transfer tickets, club saves money not having to make the cards and distribute them. You also can't lose your ticket, even if you lose your phone you just download the app again on another one.

No different to gigs now where you don't really ever get physical tickets anymore. 

The number of people who don't have a smartphone and go to watch Saints must be miniscule and they will sort those people out separately.