How To Re-watch The Play Off Final?

Fatboy40

Being sat in the highest row of Wembley was cool, but I'd love to watch the game again with close ups etc.

Is there a simple way to re-watch the play off final? (even if it's on some sort of catch up service that costs).

If you are happy to pay then you could buy a NOW TV month or day subscription, you will be able to rewatch there. Probably your most reliable option, not sure the dodgy streamers are that useful for re-watching things.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, gio1saints said:

its only the prelim? 

There's links below the video player that you can click to watch 1st half, 2nd half or the full match.

We don't have enough full match replays online. I know the club have uploaded a very select few like 4-0 v Coventry, 2-1 v Inter Milan but it's barely anything. Sunderland seem to manage to put every single one of their matches on youtube, so it's a shame there isn't more of Saints available. I definitely need to watch this and home v West Brom again. I'd also quite like to re-listen to the Solent commentary afterwards.

Fascinating watching the match 24 hours later - safe in the knowledge that we'd made it.  I've only watched the first half so far but re-watching it - with the benefit of multiple camera angles rather than live - we looked very comfortable, apart from that slow first 6-7 minutes.   Our defensive screen around AM was fantastic, and is in complete contrast to Leeds for the goal.  What were they thinking of giving Adam that much space?