Anyone not got their tickets?

Roger

Leeds went with digitial tickets. In terms of turnaround, if we trust the 3rd party who we paid £4 per ticket to have process everything did their job, it's fair to lay the blame for late tickets at the fact we have a postal system that has worsened over the last few years. But for such a turnaround, I'll maintain that we should have gone digital in the first place to stop this happening.

• Like 3

Yeah - ours didn’t turned up either, ordered Sunday! F**ked up pre match plans now, as we had planned to drink central before heading in. Instead we’ll be queuing in the rain with a lot of others I reckon! Why the club didn’t issue e-tickets I’ve no idea?! 

40 minutes ago, hypochondriac said:

It's not really a mess up that the club can take responsibility for. It's a massive operation in the space of a few days, some people were bound to be unlucky enough to have tickets go missing or delayed. 

Could the club have decided to send e-tickets - I believe Leeds have done that?

16 minutes ago, CSA96 said:

Same boat here. Didn't realise it was going to rain though, was a rainy morning and sunny afternoon last time I checked 🙃

Looks like thundery showers on and off now 

And me…..had to wait on the phone queue 1.5 hours this morning, fortunately I ignored the recorded answer you get when first get through, it was saying “please ring back after 15.00!!”, when the office was shutting at 14.00, wouldn’t refund the postage, and wouldn’t let me change my order from 2x adults to 2x over 65s…yes I was another of those caught out by the website, wasn’t asking to change seats, just pay what it should’ve be simple to do.

see you all in the Sunday ticket queue…in the rain