Meet up at Wembley

The most recent times I can remember a saints web meet up were the 2017 cup final, I ended up drinking with Spudders, Pap and a couple of others in London and a friendly kick about at Flemming Park before a home game with West Brom, which their fans failed to turn up for.

I was surprised to find some of you are bordering on actually being tolerable in real life.

• Haha 4

30 minutes ago, Lighthouse said:

The most recent times I can remember a saints web meet up were the 2017 cup final, I ended up drinking with Spudders, Pap and a couple of others in London and a friendly kick about at Flemming Park before a home game with West Brom, which their fans failed to turn up for.

I was surprised to find some of you are bordering on actually being tolerable in real life.

I manager twice for the Saints web forum games, what a cracking bunch of lads, and a great time. Dubai Phil was the other manager. Some pretty good players, the Midfield General was just that and spicy with it lol. Dave Ford came on late in one game and was a very good player. BPsaint was in goal, lol. Sadly we never all kept in touch (Dubai Phil still does on FB) Always grateful for Granty setting it up and letting me manage twice.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OldNick said:

I manager twice for the Saints web forum games, what a cracking bunch of lads, and a great time. Dubai Phil was the other manager. Some pretty good players, the Midfield General was just that and spicy with it lol. Dave Ford came on late in one game and was a very good player. BPsaint was in goal, lol. Sadly we never all kept in touch (Dubai Phil still does on FB) Always grateful for Granty setting it up and letting me manage twice.

Think I played in a couple of those. Nice thing to do. And got proper saints kits to wear which was a nice touch! ( how did you manage that Steve?) 

4 hours ago, sfc4prem said:

I don't have any kit to wear, just look out for an old saints scarf on a bedraggled, tired man whose relatives failed to get tickets.

Will MLG be there?

Call yourself a fan 

6 hours ago, Lighthouse said:

It takes a lot of effort and writing skill to look like the twats that we come across as. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, sfc4prem said:

I don't have any kit to wear, just look out for an old saints scarf on a bedraggled, tired man whose relatives failed to get tickets.

Will MLG be there?

We'll now be able to recognise you on the pitch afterwards.

There’s a select few that wouldn’t want to meet 😂

Equally there are posters on here who I’m pretty confident won’t be at the game tomorrow, or undoubtedly haven’t been at St Mary’s for most of this season judging by their posts. 😂

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

If I’m allowed in as it’s quite a family centric kind of area?
I’m historically barred from quite a few of these places for attempted arson( it was never proved and I believe Fratton Park is still standing) attempted aggravated assault ( bloody queue jumpers for the match day programmes and getting a photo op with Sammy Saint - really gets on your tuts don’t they?) attempted assault and battery ( see above)  attempted common assault, (see above) attempted GBH ( bloody hell I just threw the lump of concrete the skates threw at me back fer goodness sake in case they needed it for their caravan stabilisers) attempted walking whilst under the influence of alcohol (guilty, probably) attempted fraud ( the dog ate my ticket )  attempted extortion ( c’mon just one more pint - I know last orders was 45 minutes ago but how is that extortion ? no wonder it got thrown out) attempted living off the earnings of a high class lady (all unproven in court) but I’m happy to make your acquaintance. 

Edited by gio1saints

4 minutes ago, gio1saints said:

If I’m allowed in as it’s quite a family centric kind of area?
I’m historically barred from quite a few of these places for attempted arson( it was never proved and I believe Fratton Park is still standing) attempted aggravated assault ( bloody queue jumpers for the match day programmes and getting a photo op with Sammy Saint - really gets on your tuts don’t they?) attempted assault and battery ( see above)  attempted common assault, (see above) attempted GBH ( bloody hell I just threw the lump of concrete the skates threw at me back fer goodness sake in case they needed it for their caravan stabilisers) attempted walking whilst under the influence of alcohol (guilty, probably) attempted fraud ( the dog ate my ticket )  attempted extortion ( c’mon just one more pint - I know last orders was 45 minutes ago but how is that extortion ? no wonder it got thrown out) attempted living off the earnings of a high class lady (all unproven in court) but I’m happy to make your acquaintance. 

And, to be fair, the coroner ruled that it was suicide.

• Haha 1