Pre Season Friendlies 2024/25

6 minutes ago, The Kraken said:

Bit weird for Flynn to go CB. Assume Janny B is still on his holibobs but we’ve got THB, Wood and Stephens. Still not sure what the starting formation was.

It's what Arsenal were using last season

If anyone's interested then this will take 7 mins of your time at HT

Just now, countysaint said:

Injured in the warm up is the buzz in the crowd

5 minutes ago, Disco Stu said:

So are we actually seeing Lallana play today or has he already set up camp in the treatment room?

• Haha 1

RM has the players from the first 45 doing pitch runs before they get to rest and watch the second half

Second half starters...

Saints: Lis; Sugawara, Harwood-Bellis, Wood, Manning; Dibling, Charles, Alcaraz; Amo-Ameyaw, Mara, Robinson

Edited by CSA96

2 minutes ago, goodymatt said:

Amo-Ameyaw is an exciting young talent, his dribbling/change of direction is exceptional. One of our 4 youngest debutants, will he feature this season or go on loan?

Rumour has it Reading but I think he has great potential 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, goodymatt said:

Amo-Ameyaw is an exciting young talent, his dribbling/change of direction is exceptional. One of our 4 youngest debutants, will he feature this season or go on loan?

He was exciting to watch last season so hope he stays with us.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Harry_SFC said:

I know it's only Eastleigh but the young lads have looked very sharp. SAA and Dibling deserve more of a chance this season. 

They need a loan at a good football league club. The premier league is not what they need right now.

• Confused 1

Alongside SAA, Dibling was also excellent and looks very confident and strong. I think there is definitely a first team squad role for these two this season. 

Good performance throughout and good attitude to keep the tempo high too.

Only downside the injuries to Lallana and Edwards who looked tidy in his brief spell. Hopefully nothing serious. 

Will be very interesting to see who travels to Spain as pointless to take anyone who is very likely to leave (KWP, ABK etc).

Edited by Dusic

8 minutes ago, CSA96 said:

Yuki Sugawara was just asked about Sam Amo-Ameyaw's performance and how he felt playing with him down the right today: 'Fucking old'

:lol:

This guy is my new favourite. The next Saints cult hero.

• Like 1