Wembley Tickets - extra tickets also SOLD OUT

Harry_SFC

Not sour grpes but it really is a crap system. My brother waited hours earlier and kept locking him out, then I get on and its sold out within a minute of getting on !!

2 minutes ago, vectraman said:

With 36seconds left until I’m served….sold out 😡🤬🤬🤬

1 minute ago, OldNick said:

Got on chose a block and then they wouldn't let me purchase and all now sold out. !!!! 

Fine margins.

Sorry for you both. 

• Like 1

Very upset. Got in at the timeslot for my brother. Got kicked out twice, got in just as they sold out. I retract my earlier statement, a joke of a system. Makes me regret buying a season ticket frankly :(

• Confused 1

Just now, moorw003 said:

Very upset. Got in at the timeslot for my brother. Got kicked out twice, got in just as they sold out. I retract my earlier statement, a joke of a system. Makes me regret buying a season ticket frankly :(

Why wait until today if you have a ST ? 

Just now, Badger said:

Fine margins.

Sorry for you both. 

I havent made it to games this season as I run my business on a saturday, and so to a degree I dont deserve tickets, but I have lived the clubs ups and downs for 50+ years. I just hope that the tickets have gone to proper fans and not day trippers. Oh well UTS 

1 minute ago, moorw003 said:

tickets option should be guaranteed for ST holders (I'm not, but ST holders deserver priority). 

• Like 2

Sounds like the system was a bit of a mare as per. It’s always a crazy scramble. I hope those who really want to go manage to scramble for some. Our house is buzzing! 

1 minute ago, Plastic said:

tickets option should be guaranteed for ST holders (I'm not, but ST holders deserver priority). 

This every season ticket holder should be able to get a ticket as priority. It has and should always be the way. After moving away I kept mine for a bit, but was not worth it and gave it up in 2019. Luckily we can still get tickets, but season ticket holders really should get them first. 

Just been looking online there is already robbing wankers selling these on football ticket and seat pick websites for £415 a ticket starting price whilst loyal real fans can't purchase. Parasites 

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Badger said:

I have a season ticket with an away and didn’t get one due to the website not accepting these facts. Area I wanted (which my mates are in) sold out way earlier. Happy to settle for TV as long as saints go up 😇 

6 minutes ago, Badger said:

Because my brother is not, and wanted to sit together. Wouldn't mind if I hadn't been online for 4 hours and got kicked out twice. Feels like a kick in the teeth

2 minutes ago, Dr Who? said:

This every season ticket holder should be able to get a ticket as priority. It has and should always be the way. After moving away I kept mine for a bit, but was not worth it and gave it up in 2019. Luckily we can still get tickets, but season ticket holders really should get them first. 

They did

• Like 3

Just now, Fabrice29 said:

They did

I don’t know the process as not looked at it, but if this is the case it seems the ticket site has let some down, or the6 were too slow? 

5 minutes ago, OldNick said:

Thats what I kept getting, but I assume soebody had just put it in their basket

fucking useless system. Eventually it offered me the "we'll pick one for you" option which worked second time I tried it. Happy days.  Off to but some bi-noc-ul-lars...

2 minutes ago, Paul Chuckle said:

I wonder if it has actually sold out or they haven't opened all available blocks yet?

why would they do that ? just will annoy us. Anyone who has a ticket and selling on the secondary market really should lose their seat in future

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Paul Chuckle said:

I wonder if it has actually sold out or they haven't opened all available blocks yet?

Definitely sold out. This is showing on the website.

Screenshot_2024-05-20-14-20-37-191_com.android.chrome.jpg

3 minutes ago, Chez said:

fucking useless system. Eventually it offered me the "we'll pick one for you" option which worked second time I tried it. Happy days.  Off to but some bi-noc-ul-lars...

I fked up I think. I added 3 tickets, realised I'd added 3x adults, went to change 1 to a child and the tickets went.  Managed to get a view of tickets again only to be told "no price" ... FFS. One extremely disappointed son after school.

• Sad 1

It does show to the powers that be that there is amazing support for the club and with the right level of success what we could achieve. Of course all those Leeds fans have probably bought 20k worth lol 

Other than the escalating waiting time and initially selected seats selling before completing the order, the process was luckily pretty smooth.

Still an extremely ropey system though. Hope there's not too many of you left disappointed!

Just now, Patrick Bateman said:

I fked up I think. I added 3 tickets, realised I'd added 3x adults, went to change 1 to a child and the tickets went.  Managed to get a view of tickets again only to be told "no price" ... FFS. One extremely disappointed son after school.

I know it's a ridiculous amount of money, which most people including myself wouldn't pay, but I believe there's still Club Wembley hospitality tickets for £499 each. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

This has happened to two other people I know. And one where they tried to allocate their tickets to friends&family but couldn't add more than one person, then the system sh!t itself and booted him out altogether. Really sorry to hear that, hope something turns up for you and your boy

Edited by CSA96
  • Like 1

Was on the ticket site desperately trying to find tickets, was giving me options to auto select but never finding me any tickets, started looked for 4, downsized to 2 but still no luck before the sold out messages started appearing.  Stayed in there searching with no luck for 10 minutes before 2 were found, added to my basket and quickly purchased..

The wife will now miss out and i'll have to choose my favourite son but will be there, just...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, OldNick said:

I havent made it to games this season as I run my business on a saturday, and so to a degree I dont deserve tickets, but I have lived the clubs ups and downs for 50+ years. I just hope that the tickets have gone to proper fans and not day trippers. Oh well UTS 

We do play games in midweek too

6 minutes ago, ChudSaint said:

Was on the ticket site desperately trying to find tickets, was giving me options to auto select but never finding me any tickets, started looked for 4, downsized to 2 but still no luck before the sold out messages started appearing.  Stayed in there searching with no luck for 10 minutes before 2 were found, added to my basket and quickly purchased..

The wife will now miss out and i'll have to choose my favourite son but will be there, just...

Same with me.  Tried to get 2, first on seat plan, then on auto select. Downsized to 1 in the end, got a ticket but not enough time to get a second.  A bit gutting but I guess the demand was overwhelming

24 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

just you and the nipper mush? Let me see what i can do (no promises obviously)

25 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Patrick, can you let me know your phone number, I might be able to help you out...

So I'm still mad at the dreadful system and how the club screwed it up, but I have managed to get tickets. Just spent the last hour on the ticket map page spamming CTRL R every half a second. After 40 minutes of losing fastest finger first, I continued but focused on just 1 tier where add to cart was within clicking distance. 5 minutes ago, add to cart took me to the booking page with 2 seats next to each other. Tickets purchased at 1447...

Phew. I need a drink

• Like 1

Looking for 2 tickets (don't mind where they are) if you can't make it for any reason or someone drops out of the party you booked for I'd greatly appreciate being thought of. 

My email is alexwalsh79@gmail.com 

Thanks to anyone in advance.

Posted (edited)
50 minutes ago, OldNick said:

I sympathise, but how should the club identify the proper fans? 

I think any loyalty based system would have winners and losers and be criticised.

I missed out on games in the past when work caused a pause in my season ticket for a couple of years, so I get your frustration.

Edited by West end Saints

This is not a post to brag, but not sure what the fuss was about - I managed to log on at 12:30 with a bit of a wait and grab 3 tickets on old support numbers that haven't been used for about 5 seasons. 

I had secured mine saturday mind, so a little less stressful, but seemed a pretty easy enough process... I don't know anyone who missed out. 

1 hour ago, RobJones1971 said:

Got my tickets but in blind panic selected to get them by post!! Like most hoping Royal Mail come through, but anyone have any idea what happens if they don’t?

cheers

Rob

The other teams involved in the League 1 and League 2 play off finals said tickets would be available for collection at Wembley on the day if they don't arrive in the post. Assume it will be the same for us.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Guided Missile said:

I managed to get 4 tickets, but needed more. This site is offering Club Wembley tickets for £325. Expensive, but the same tickets in the Leeds end are £795

A joke to call it hospitality when there is no food or drink in the package! 

1 minute ago, Pamplemousse said:

The other teams involved in the League 1 and League 2 play off finals said tickets would be available for collection at Wembley on the day if they don't arrive in the post. Assume it will be the same for us.

They can reprint tickets and cancel your original if it does not turn up. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RobJones1971 said:

Got my tickets but in blind panic selected to get them by post!! Like most hoping Royal Mail come through, but anyone have any idea what happens if they don’t?

cheers

Rob

Did exactly the same, hopefully they will be here by Friday morning because I don't live in the country and will be travelling back for the game Friday afternoon - fingers crossed...!

28 minutes ago, Fitzhugh Fella said:

We do play games in midweek too

Amazing your in depth knowledge of football is encyclopaedic. Business is not always done on a Saturday, although I had to ask the Federation of Small businesses if that is the case  

If you want dreadful ticket sites, try getting a Glastonbury ticket. 
thought the one today was pretty good although I did get used to it when I bought semi final tickets last week. It’s defo a bit fiddly unless you know what you’re doing. 

10 minutes ago, OldNick said:

A joke to call it hospitality when there is no food or drink in the package! 

They provide hospitality in the same way as my local landlord when he rips me off for £6.50 a pint.

• Like 1

Well, following that fiasco, I didn't make it. I was down from 1 hour 48 mins to 33 mins when it SOLD OUT.

Hey Ho! So, it's a long shot I know, but if anybody finds they are "lumbered" with 2 adult tickets, my son (adult) and I would be extremely happy to take them off your hands. Happy to meet at Wembley or pick up from you (Hampshire/Berkshire) prior to Sunday. My email is wilburykeef@gmail.com

Many thanks all and best wishes to everyone who was successful. Have a great day.

Managed to get the 4 tickets for my group but really feel for those who didn't manage to get tickets. The system couldn't cope, I'm not sure why we didn't use a third party for this like the teams in the other Play-Offs did. 

1 hour ago, Plastic said:

er, it was. Season ticket holders literally had an entire day before everyone else

• Lighthouse changed the title to Wembley Tickets - Sold Out
  • stevegrant changed the title to Wembley Tickets - extra tickets also SOLD OUT