Wembley Tickets - extra tickets also SOLD OUT

Harry_SFC

1 minute ago, iansums said:

I wouldn't count on it 🙄

I’m not to be fair.  The whole legibility time thing is quite confusing…suggests that from say 12.30pm it’s ok to order, but really what it’s saying is you can get in the queue at that time, but no guarantee that you’ll be able to order a ticket. Basically lying to customers to maintain demand.

2 minutes ago, aintforever said:

Anyone else have trouble getting tickets for kids? I've had to stump up full price because it never gave me the kids price option even after putting in their membership details.

Robbing bastards.

I think you need to select the ticket type (adult, kids, OAP, etc) on the very first screen, when you've selected the seat on the seating plan. Don't think it offers the option to then change it on subsequent screens, even if you assign the ticket to a concession-eligible customer.

17 minutes ago, ScandiSaint said:

That is bloody annoying. It is great the club are looking to make some many improvements overall but mastering the ticket system would be one of the most useful, even if events like the Play-Off final are a rare occasion. 

Especially if you consider some fans may be on a older generation and not able/familiar with using an online ticket system. 

Problem is that no football club is developing their own in-house system because it would cost an absolute fortune, and there are quite a few largely off-the-shelf options out there. Ticketmaster, eTicketing (same firm, obviously :rolleyes:), SeeTickets, etc all offer their own platforms, plus firms like Kaizen and the one we currently use, Secutix offering what is effectively a SaaS package. It's quite flexible, but still has its limitations because features that you might think would be useful simply haven't been developed yet, and if a club requests something then they'll be the ones who would be on the hook to pay for it as a "customisation". Of course the company can then sell that feature to other customers once that one customer has paid for the development work...

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Charlie Wayman said:

Don't forget to take your telescope

To me, it’s about being with my mates and fans getting to London, pre-match in London, being in the stadium for the atmosphere, in London after the game, train with mates and fans back to Southampton, more than about being up close to the pitch.

But thanks for the advice. 

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

I’m intrigued about the ordering site address… ‘peak45.secutix.com’. Wonder what the 45 means - certainly not the waiting time in minutes!!! Could be peak for 5 hours? 🤣😩

Edited by Saint Fan CaM

Another word of warning. If you've bought memberships today and expect to be able to buy earlier.. I bought my Dad a membership to secure semi final tickets and it took the best part of 2 hours to activate on his account. His name was still greyed out under Friends & Family, so I had to patiently wait until the system had updated. I can only assume that with today's site traffic, it would take even longer to activate!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Badger said:

That’s a bloody good point about older generation fans, some of whom might have held ST continually since The Dell, having to navigate this system. 

Yes, I am one of the older generation (89) and have been a regular since before the war ended (first match was 1943 and Alf Ramsey scored FOUR playing centre forward!)
Anyway, I've got my tkt somewhere at the very back and the price is only £42 inc postage. I don't understand that as the prices showed £100+ I wonder if it was a scam. The online system scares me. I had to wait one hour 20 mins to start which as a retired old bloke was ok but how would working people manage that? And then after 'sold out' messages again and again so I was ready to give up, suddenly one appeared in my tray. I must have pressed something and it has worked. Now will the post deliver on time, or was it a scam?

• Like 3

Just now, Dellyears said:

I had to wait one hour 20 mins to start which as a retired old bloke was ok but how would working people manage that?

I'm a teacher, and my year 11's where placing bets on whether I would get a ticket

2 minutes ago, Behind Enemy Lines said:

To me, it’s about being with my mates and fans getting to London, pre-match in London, being in the stadium for the atmosphere, in London after the game, train with mates and fans back to Southampton, more than about being up close to the pitch.

But thanks for the advice. 

Could not agree more.

Still got 30 minutes in the queue, after being kicked out once already.

I live in London, so if I don't get tickets, will either have a BBQ with friends at mine, or go to Wembley and watch in a pub, or travel to Southampton to watch in a pub there.

As much as I love watching football, match days for me are about the train journeys, the seeing the new places and pubs, the chats with other fans, and also the opposing fans.

I've been to Wembley lots of times before for other events, used to work opposite when it was being built and got loads of free tickets.

I usually go to games with 3 out of the 4 kids. Decided that for this game, if I can't get tickets for all 4 of my children and wife (my daughter and wife have never been to a game before), then I would be much happier watching with us all together.

Friday at St Marys was so special. It meant the world to me that I took my 8 year old with me, and him missing a day of school. It's not all about the 90 minutes, it's about the whole day.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dellyears said:

Yes, I am one of the older generation (89) and have been a regular since before the war ended (first match was 1943 and Alf Ramsey scored FOUR playing centre forward!)
Anyway, I've got my tkt somewhere at the very back and the price is only £42 inc postage. I don't understand that as the prices showed £100+ I wonder if it was a scam. The online system scares me. I had to wait one hour 20 mins to start which as a retired old bloke was ok but how would working people manage that? And then after 'sold out' messages again and again so I was ready to give up, suddenly one appeared in my tray. I must have pressed something and it has worked. Now will the post deliver on time, or was it a scam?

Adult tickets in certain areas were over £100, but Over 65's we're half the price. My adult one was £54 and my dad's was £27 in the upper tier. It won't be a scam, you'll be fine! See you at Wembley! 😃 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Colinjb said:

It didn't for me.

Just went to Match Tickets > Men Match Tickets

Thanks mate, this worked for me. I just took the seat they offered in Block 530, what a fucking relief, now to book a train.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, iansums said:

Thanks mate, this worked for me. I just took the seat they offered in Block 530, what a fucking relief, now to book a train.

Can you select seats? My son can’t see a seat plan to choose.

Can anyone help.
I am passed the queue, but still cannot see how to actually buy tickets.

I think it maybe due to only buying membership today (all other seasons I have bought, but this year I just cannot to many games due to kids football commitments).

To celebrate getting to Wembley I've just paid my £5 just in case I feel an urgent need to post more than 3 times a day..

Just to confirm that the upper tier was £27 for me, and right at the front (2nd row). This gives a very good view of patterns of play and since I broke my foot on my recent visit means I shouldn't have anybody stood in front of me!

Just out of interest, would anybody have the random knowledge as to whether they allow crutches into Wembley? Saw plenty at St. Mary's on Friday but didn't notice any at Wembley.

2 minutes ago, Anthony said:

Can anyone help.

I think it maybe due to only buying membership today (all other seasons I have bought, but this year I just cannot to many games due to kids football commitments).

This might help, in case you hadn’t seen it.

25 minutes ago, SfcPhil said:

Another word of warning. If you've bought memberships today and expect to be able to buy earlier.. I bought my Dad a membership to secure semi final tickets and it took the best part of 2 hours to activate on his account. His name was still greyed out under Friends & Family, so I had to patiently wait until the system had updated. I can only assume that with today's site traffic, it would take even longer to activate!

• Like 1

It's really weird as it states:
 Monday 20th May: 12:30pm – Supporters who have attended 1+ home or away match in the 23/24 season.

I have this, it is just not showing a buy button.

Going to get kicked out again.

1 minute ago, Anthony said:

Can anyone help.

From memory, Match Tickets } Mens Match Tickets } Information (or something similar, next to the Leeds game) } Buy Tickets.

You'll be able to see if your membership has activated by clicking Account. It should says Saints Plus and your membership number in the area with Qualifying Away Games.

• Like 1

Just now, Anthony said:

Monday 20th May: 12:30pm – Supporters who have attended 1+ home or away match in the 23/24 season.

Reload the page by going to Match Tickets > Mens Match Tickets

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Anthony said:

See Colinjb, reload page and then go into match tickets, should then be a BUY button alongside the match details

5 minutes ago, M271 said:

Can you select seats? My son can’t see a seat plan to choose.

I tried to, but every time I did it said unavailable so I let it choose a seat for me. Just relieved to have got it all done.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Badger said:

This might help, in case you hadn’t seen it.

Thank you so much.

It could be this, but I already had membership, just bought 2 for my wife and daughter today.

I must e dong something wrong, as there is no buy button.

Got a work meeting to go to at 2, so looks like I shall not be going. Not the end of the world, but a little disappointed.

2 minutes ago, RobJones1971 said:

Got my tickets but in blind panic selected to get them by post!! Like most hoping Royal Mail come through, but anyone have any idea what happens if they don’t?

cheers

Rob

Ah. To be honest I don't even recall seeing an electronic option. Drat! Blind panic indeed!

25 minutes ago, Dellyears said:

Well done for your perseverance, both this morning and following Saints that long.

Pleased you managed to get your ticket. Hope it’s not a scam  

At 89 you’re computer savvy, which is to be commended. Some  of my relatives around the same age wouldn’t know where to begin or simply don’t have their own internet access. What happens to their quest for a ticket ? 

(I’m in my 60’s and have to say I find  the push to everything online, and only online, gets on my pip.) 

7 minutes ago, suewhistle said:

Just out of interest, would anybody have the random knowledge as to whether they allow crutches into Wembley? Saw plenty at St. Mary's on Friday but didn't notice any at Wembley.

Are you asking on behalf of your mate, Ross ? 

5 minutes ago, RobJones1971 said:

Got my tickets but in blind panic selected to get them by post!! Like most hoping Royal Mail come through, but anyone have any idea what happens if they don’t?

cheers

Rob

They're all postal, no option for electronic tickets. Theoretically I guess it reduces the likelihood of them ending up in the hands of touts, but when you're selling tickets less than a week before the game it does make it all a little bit tight.

Also a nightmare for anyone travelling from overseas, I've had to act as courier for some mates travelling in because there's basically no chance the tickets would get there in time.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Anthony said:

Thank you so much.

It could be this, but I already had membership, just bought 2 for my wife and daughter today.

I must e dong something wrong, as there is no buy button.

Got a work meeting to go to at 2, so looks like I shall not be going. Not the end of the world, but a little disappointed.

Looks like, bollocks to the work meeting.

32 minutes ago, SfcPhil said:

Finally got my tickets but this was driving me nuts. Not even a member, but had the same issue selecting friends and family with the option greyed out.

To get past this I had to attempt to pay for both tickets in my own name, then it told me no (unsurprisingly) and after that message I was able to make the desired selection. Finally!

I took the day off for this:mcinnes:

35 minutes ago, Dellyears said:

People like you are the heartbeat of our club, I absolutely love the fact we've got fans who've been going this long and have nothing but massive respect for you.

Honestly wish the club would make more of a fuss about people like yourself, and instead of giving out free tickets to overseas "fans" who've never been to a game they did it to the people who've done it for decades 👏

• Like 3

1 minute ago, suewhistle said:

Ah. To be honest I don't even recall seeing an electronic option. Drat! Blind panic indeed!

Glad I wasn’t the only one sent into panic mode due to the stress of the website!

Now into postal panic mode …

one tip, I got a failure with card payment, but opened a new window and it had saved my selected tickets so went through the payment again. 

14 minutes ago, RobJones1971 said:

cheers

Rob

10 minutes ago, suewhistle said:

There isn’t an electronic option.

“All tickets will be in paper form for our allocation and will be posted to the lead booker. No collection option will be available. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, stevegrant said:

I think you need to select the ticket type (adult, kids, OAP, etc) on the very first screen, when you've selected the seat on the seating plan. Don't think it offers the option to then change it on subsequent screens, even if you assign the ticket to a concession-eligible customer.

That was my experience mate. Actually had a touch of luck, had to go back to assign to kids but ended up selecting new seats and another couple of blocks had just been put on so got better seats. Kids discount certainly worth having. 

• Lighthouse changed the title to Wembley Tickets - Sold Out
  • stevegrant changed the title to Wembley Tickets - extra tickets also SOLD OUT