Wembley Tickets - extra tickets also SOLD OUT

Harry_SFC

Block 545 for me. Took around an hour then was able to select a seat. All high up on offer. 

Might be tempted on the day to get to the stadium just before kick-off and get a better ticket at less than face value if I see one on offer, but glad I have the security of knowing I’ve got one anyway. Subject to it being delivered on time! 

Been through the whole process twice, no button to buy tickets back in the waiting room now with a 1 hour 20 minute wait. think I'll be watching this on TV.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Saint_lambden said:

Trying to buy for friends/family who are members but it is showing as 'unavailable'. Any ideas/help?

If you have already brought you own ticket then you won’t be able to access the sale again. Friends/family who are members will have to log into their own accounts to buy 

Not going great for me.

Just bought 2 adult memberships, and then wanted to buy for 4 memberships for the kids.

However, then got thrown out. back in the queue again, and another 1 hour 20 minute wait.

I suspect I just bought 2 adult memberships for no reason.

• Sad 1

Just now, EBS1980 said:

I’m in the waiting room. 1hr 25min wait currently 🙄

same here, my brother got onto buy tickets and wouldn't let him in said ERROR and then chucked him out

Just frustrating. Sure there is a reason why but shouldn’t allow people to join the waiting room until the time they go on sale, otherwise people just join unnecessarily early and create said queue 

1 minute ago, OldNick said:

same here, my brother got onto buy tickets and wouldn't let him in said ERROR and then chucked him out

Now gone up to 2hr 40 , queue doubled right in front of my eyes 

10 minutes ago, LGTL said:

If you have already brought you own ticket then you won’t be able to access the sale again. Friends/family who are members will have to log into their own accounts to buy 

This is a REALLY annoying "feature" of the current online ticket system.

For the more recent away games where he's got fewer aways on record than I have and it's mattered for getting priority, I'd want to secure mine and then get his as and when he's eligible, but rather than being able to do it through my own account and allocate the ticket to him, the only way I can do it is by logging in via his account :wave: 

• Like 1

Just now, The Curse of St Mary's said:

My waiting room was down to 14 minutes then has since increased to 26 minutes FFS 

Just gone from half an hour to 55 minutes for me.

Posted (edited)

I was at the end of the countdown and it went back up to 10 mins - clearly there's something wrong at St Mary's ticket towers and they've stopped the sale for a while.

Edited by Mattio

31 minutes ago, The Curse of St Mary's said:

I have a 36 minute wait as I type which will see me in at about 1220. I'm hoping at 1230 I have the option to buy appear so I have ten minutes to place order 😨 otherwise if I have to re-enter I will be screwed no doubt 🤞

I didn't get past the queue until 11.15 with the ability to purchase from 11. Seems they didn't update the priority until 11.30 as this was around the time the buy button became available to me, with 2 minutes left to purchase. That said the timer refreshed once I added the tickets to my cart. Good luck!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, stevegrant said:

For the more recent away games where he's got fewer aways on record than I have and it's mattered for getting priority, I'd want to secure mine and then get his as and when he's eligible, but rather than being able to do it through my own account and allocate the ticket to him, the only way I can do it is by logging in via his account :wave: 

Yep, it’s extremely annoying. It’s only become a feature since we started using this latest ticket software, which is atrocious. 

The queue just keeps getting longer and longer.
Went from 1 hour 20 minutes, to 2 hours 20 minutes, and now showing as 2 hours 30 minutes.

This is after I have already been in once, bought 2 memberships, and then was thrown out.

Supposed to be at work, this is not going well at all.

25 minutes ago, LGTL said:

I have run into this problem - managed to get 2x tickets earlier but couldn't get the third - even though I bought membership for that person yesterday. Now it seems she has to book herself but she has never had a login account for her supporter number. Any suggestions folks?

4 minutes ago, Colinjb said:

Bet the queues will increase again when at 12:30 a load of people try to log in.

Yep. 3 hours 52 minutes now.

Just now, Mattio said:

I'm now through for a mate but it seems to not be letting him buy even though he has purchase history this season. Seems a bit of a shit show...

if that happens to me after a 3 hour wait I might be a little miffed.

10 minutes ago, OldNick said:

omg now for me

Yep and me. Very frustrating to have to go through the waiting room process to then find you can’t order. Then the waiting room time jumps from 1 hour 25 mins to 2 hours 15 minutes. I’m almost resigned to watching on TV now. 😏😩

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Saint Fan CaM said:

Yep and me. Very frustrating to have to go through the waiting room process to then find you can’t order. Then the waiting room time jumps from 1 hour 25 mins to 2 hours 15 minutes. I’m almost resigned to watching on TV now. 😏😩

Actually it’s all over the place. Back down to 1 hour 28 minutes now.

I found it incredibly easy 🤪

Basically I passed the project to my son (based in Belgium) who was spitting blood during the whole shitty process !

As everything was in my name we still had to wait for the confirmation email to come through which it did 20mins later whilst I was sitting in a pub garden 🥳

Happy days....

• Like 1

What a piss-take. Sat through 1hr+ in the queue. I got in at 12:20, plenty of time to wait until half past twelve as a non-member, but no "buy tickets" button ever materialised.

20 minutes elapsed, now I'm at the back of the queue again with two and a half hours to go. FML.

14 minutes ago, Anthony said:

This is after I have already been in once, bought 2 memberships, and then was thrown out.

Supposed to be at work, this is not going well at all.

You have my sympathy, the only way I could be angrier about this is if I spent a bunch of money on useless memberships.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Curse of St Mary's said:

I'm in but no option to buy FFS Ive been to two games this season which show on my purchase history. Any ideas guys?

Nothing to do mate, they've fucked up. Everyone is on X complaining but no one will see it.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Chez said:

3 hours just dropped to 1.5 hours. Nice.

Alright for some, mine went up an hr and is dropping roughly in real time still.

You’ve overtaken me in the queue 

Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, stevegrant said:

That is bloody annoying. It is great the club are looking to make some many improvements overall but mastering the ticket system would be one of the most useful, even if events like the Play-Off final are a rare occasion. 

Especially if you consider some fans may be on a older generation and not able/familiar with using an online ticket system. 

Edited by ScandiSaint

2 hours ago, Saint Scott said:

Are you based in Yorkshire? It seems the club have locked all accounts in an attempt to ensure Leeds fans that have paid for membership cannot purchase tickets in our end.

Fucking hell is that the best they can do, useless absolutely useless at the club. I've seen  someone without a purchase history who bought a membership and has got a ticket so assume some Leeds fans have as well, they have plenty who don't live in Yorkshire. 

How did we prioritise members who hadn't been to a game over non-members who had? Quite unbelievable short-sighted profit making. Should have needed a proper purchase history regardless, not just a supporter number created before 11th May .

3 minutes ago, Saint Fan CaM said:

Now at 48 minutes - I’m assuming that this time (given it’s 1pm), I should be able to see an order button.

I wouldn't count on it 🙄

7 minutes ago, ScandiSaint said:

That is bloody annoying. It is great the club are looking to make some many improvements overall but mastering the ticket system would be one of the most useful, even if events like the Play-Off final are a rare occasion. 

Especially if you consider some fans may be on a older generation and not able/familiar with using an online ticket system. 

That’s a bloody good point about older generation fans, some of whom might have held ST continually since The Dell, having to navigate this system. 

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, Behind Enemy Lines said:

Block 545 for me. Took around an hour then was able to select a seat. All high up on offer. 

Might be tempted on the day to get to the stadium just before kick-off and get a better ticket at less than face value if I see one on offer, but glad I have the security of knowing I’ve got one anyway. Subject to it being delivered on time! 

Don't forget to take your telescope

4 minutes ago, JRM said:

Fucking hell is that the best they can do, useless absolutely useless at the club. I've seen  someone without a purchase history who bought a membership and has got a ticket so assume some Leeds fans have as well, they have plenty who don't live in Yorkshire. 

How did we prioritise members who hadn't been to a game over non-members who had? Quite unbelievable short-sighted profit making. Should have needed a proper purchase history regardless, not just a supporter number created before 11th May .

They couldn't give a sh*t about fans, never have never will. As long as they sell seats they don't give a flying F who sits in them. Surely you didn't get conned by all that bullsh*t from Parsons?

Anyone else have trouble getting tickets for kids? I've had to stump up full price because it never gave me the kids price option even after putting in their membership details.

Robbing bastards.

• Like 1

• Lighthouse changed the title to Wembley Tickets - Sold Out
  • stevegrant changed the title to Wembley Tickets - extra tickets also SOLD OUT