Wembley Tickets - extra tickets also SOLD OUT

Harry_SFC

8 minutes ago, cableguy said:

Relatively painless process albeit seat up in the gods but i'll take it, just got the stress of Royal Mail delivering now!

I know what you mean, last 2 games my Tickets never arrived (still havent arrived!) we had to collect.

So... this time wait & see again, they say different carriers...we wait with baited breath:(

16 minutes ago, Nath said:

Guys I managed to get 5 tickets at about 9.20 after a second pass... don't try to pick seats just use the auto picker. The seat map was totally broken and it kicked me out after a couple minutes 

Thanks for the advice. Worked for me, suggest others needing multiple tickets do this. 

13 minutes ago, SfcPhil said:

Word of warning to others that may auto select seats, double check they're actually together as there's been instances that the seats are a few rows away from eachother!

*nervously checks email confirmation*

Quite a stressful time. We can console ourselves that a win means losing a lot next season and tickets easy to come by, and a loss means mid table and the same easy ticket access. Phew. 😇

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Turkish said:

No doubt they’ll say the same about Wembley. They’ll make up a complete load of bullshit and repeat it over and over again everywhere. Like you say proper oddballs. 

In 2010 we both got to a cup final. We took 50000 plus. They didn't sell out their (smaller) allocation. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, die Mannyschaft said:

Don't forget pfc had average gate of 11k for 10 years once. It in an official fa attendance book I have somewhere..  

mid eighties wasn't it. This came up once on another forum and the residents Skates insisted that these were fake numbers because the owners of the club were on the fiddle and reporting attendances much lower than what they really were. 🤣

Funny how they seem to forget the fact that they also got 2,700 once for a cup game against a team in their own division. 

• Like 1

How long before email confirmation comes through? Entered the waiting room around 9.20am and joined the queue with a 25 minute wait. Got in to select seats and pay, but dropped out before confirmation, then when I got back in it said I was already mid purchase do I want to continue or start over from the back of the queue - obviously I continued and this time I did see a confirmation page after entering payment details, but I am nervous it’s all gone wrong…not got at email confirmation yet, 30 mins later

14 minutes ago, Travelling Saint said:

FYI Once past the queue if it says 'unfortunately you are not authorised to view this url' like it did for me, click account top right, it should then have a button to buy ticket. Ticket bought, phew!

This is happening to me buy I don't see any button to buy ticket?

20 minutes ago, for_heaven's_Saint said:

Does anyone know which of our blocks are safe standing? Got my tickets, just interested to know if they’re nearby or not. 

I’m assuming it’s going to be everyone standing everywhere, especially behind the goal, even up in the Gods. Bloody hope so anyway. 

35 minutes ago, SfcPhil said:

Word of warning to others that may auto select seats, double check they're actually together as there's been instances that the seats are a few rows away from eachother!

Completely agree with this. My first attempt i tried to pick 2 seats but got kicked out when going to checkout, after another 45 min wait i used the auto select seats, luckily checked and it was trying to put me and my 7 year old son in different blocks and rows, had to go through this 3 or 4 more times and finally got 2 that were next to eachother.

I think there are still more blocks to open, but the system is desperate to do it block by block with no gaps left, that it just makes it a complete ordeal. Shouldn't be that hard to just buy 2 tickets. Would have genuinely rather be stood out St Marys with every other nutter from 3am onwards.

• Like 2

Had some great seats reserved at 09:15 this morning, in the central area cat 3… but then got kicked out! Had no choice but to rejoin the 1 hour long queue. My reserved seats were cancelled and the only ones available were right at the back! Bastards! I think I’m closer to my house in Southampton than the pitch. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, iansums said:

I don't remember it being this difficult on the last few Wembley visits.

Nor me. And I can’t believe we’re only getting 36k tickets - we had 50k+ at the Johnstons Paint Trophy final! At this rate the chances of a ticket are receding rapidly.

When we played Chelsea, the club released an additional few hundred/ thousand tickets nearer to the date which were in great locations- annoying that they just don’t open up the whole stand as it’ll easily sell out.

I waited an hour to get in, clicked on the yellow cat and over 65 button and after paying it shows I’ve bought to at full price in the blue area up in the gods…yes I’m happy I got tickets but I’ve paid double what I should and not got the closer seat I clicked on……maybe it’s coz I’m over 65 and didn’t understand the process, but pretty sure I did.  Now I’m stuck with them as know one is answering at the ticket office.

36 minutes ago, sad saints fan said:

Anyone know if you can collect rather than wait for royal fail

No you cant, they arent being sent out by the club, its a third party operation which quite frankly puts the fear of god into me but we'll see ! 

2 minutes ago, gary50 said:

Waited an hour, got through, message saying my account is locked

Are you based in Yorkshire? It seems the club have locked all accounts in an attempt to ensure Leeds fans that have paid for membership cannot purchase tickets in our end.

6 minutes ago, gary50 said:

Waited an hour, got through, message saying my account is locked

I’ve got this too. Jesus F-ing Christ I don’t need this stress on a Monday in the office. 

1 hour ago, 64saint said:

My first problem was copying those numbers to get into waiting room. Kept saying I'd got them wrong. Pasted them in the end. Now in qué!!

Sorted, not to painful once in room to buy.  Error message came up but simply clicked on buy tickets. Selected seats but they had gone so went for automatic allocation. (. Advice picked up from previous comments on here so worth following  this thread)  Not quite as painful or stressful as anticipated.   Now will be panicking on post arriving 🙄

11 minutes ago, aregularirregular said:

Hi guys. Trying to buy tickets for myself and a friend. What does “Friends/Family” mean? My mate has a supporter number but it’s greyed out so just wanted to sure what Friends/Family mean before losing 50 quid. Cheers!

You need to link the accounts so they appear in your account - I think once added the person receives an email to confirm then you a re creamy to go

16 minutes ago, Saint Scott said:

Are you based in Yorkshire? It seems the club have locked all accounts in an attempt to ensure Leeds fans that have paid for membership cannot purchase tickets in our end.

Why would they need to, anyway? It's just people showing off online. Only 71,000 tickets are going to the 2 clubs. That still leaves another 20,000 tickets, many of which will become available online or outside the ground and, even then, a few thousand will still end up unused, leaving the attendance short of capacity.

Do you still get ticket touts hanging around outside grounds?

I remember the semi-final at Highbury in '84, I was there fairly early but a mate who arrived just before kick-off said that they were practically giving them away.

25 minutes ago, Saint Scott said:

Yes. I’m in Yorkshire. But I’ve had a Fan number for some time, have a history of buying tickets including us v Leeds home and away (when the club wasn’t bothered about my Leeds address) and other games over the years. I don’t get to many games now for various reasons so there are people more deserving of a ticket than me. So, if that’s what the club has done, it’s understandable but frustrating. As a Saints fan who watched my first game in 1968 at the Dell it was possibly a last chance to see us at Wembley. 

8 minutes ago, ecuk268 said:

Do you still get ticket touts hanging around outside grounds?

I remember the semi-final at Highbury in '84, I was there fairly early but a mate who arrived just before kick-off said that they were practically giving them away.

Yes, you meet them as soon as you walk down the steps from the tube station, and once the game has kicked off, they sell tickets for less than face value. I expect the final attendance will still be a few thousand short of capacity.

Tickets secured! Block 531.

Super stressful as my window was 11am, once through the hour long queue I had no buy button until the last 2 mins of my 20 minute window! A mad rush but looking forward to Sunday! 

4 minutes ago, Saint Scott said:

Tickets secured! Block 531.

Super stressful as my window was 11am, once through the hour long queue I had no buy button until the last 2 mins of my 20 minute window! A mad rush but looking forward to Sunday! 

I have a 36 minute wait as I type which will see me in at about 1220. I'm hoping at 1230 I have the option to buy appear so I have ten minutes to place order 😨 otherwise if I have to re-enter I will be screwed no doubt 🤞

• Like 2

Managed to get one for my Dad. Was actually easier then when I tried to get one 10 minutes into the first day of sales. Still a few high seats left but I think this sells out today.

• Lighthouse changed the title to Wembley Tickets - Sold Out
  • stevegrant changed the title to Wembley Tickets - extra tickets also SOLD OUT