Wembley Tickets - extra tickets also SOLD OUT

Harry_SFC

Leeds fan here. Just bought Saints membership for £20 - hopefully it'll mean I'll be able to get a ticket tomorrow.

Are you lot friendly? If I sit there wearing a Leeds shirt, people won't mind will they? Or will that strange man with the prosthetic leg try to swing it at me?

Also, how come you didn't manage to sell all your tickets for the West Brom game?

5 minutes ago, Blechnum said:

Leeds fan here. Just bought Saints membership for £20 - hopefully it'll mean I'll be able to get a ticket tomorrow.

Are you lot friendly? If I sit there wearing a Leeds shirt, people won't mind will they? Or will that strange man with the prosthetic leg try to swing it at me?

Also, how come you didn't manage to sell all your tickets for the West Brom game?

You’ll be fine nipper, we’re all southern shandy drinking bastards. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Blechnum said:

You need a purchase history from before May 11th, thanks for the £20 though me old chum. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
  • Sad 1

Just now, Appy said:

You need a purchase history from before May 11th, thanks for the £20 though me old chum. 

Just came here to post this. Brilliant.

1 minute ago, Appy said:

Where has this myth come from that we didn’t sell out on Friday? It was sold out over a week in advance. 

Almost every single football post about our game on various Facebook pages has skates commenting about us "not being able to sell all our tickets" seems such a concerted effort , proper oddballs desperate to start some new Portsmyths . 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, SaintNewForest said:

I bloody hope not. 35k allocation, 22k allocation for STs. Being generous; I don't think we have 13k members so I think it'll be okay. And that's assuming all ST holders go. 

I'm in the 12:30 window so terrified they'll be gone by then. 

I think it will easily sell out tomorrow 

44 minutes ago, whelk said:

So I already have my ticket bought by someone who has me as f&f. Will it allow me to buy for others on my f&f who aren’t ST holders but members tomorrow? I assumed so but not looking like it wants to let me get even to stage where can even start looking for tickets as if it is saying you have one already fuck off.

No. You won't be able to access the fixture anymore. It'll just say Unavailable. It's been like that all season, it's an extremely annoying flaw. 

14 minutes ago, Appy said:

Supporter number just needed to be registered before May 11th, I don't think it necessary needs a previous purchase. Signing up for the App issues a supporter number etc. Still, I imagine that would rule out the vast majority of Leeds trying it on. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Blechnum said:

Quality if you’ve just wasted your money like that.

Realistically though, you’re either an idiot or a Pompey fan here for a wind up!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Saint Matty 76 said:

Quality if you’ve just wasted your money like that.

Realistically though, you’re either an idiot or a Pompey fan here for a wind up!

Hardly wasted money. There will be a whole pile of games that can be bought against it.

26 minutes ago, Appy said:

Where has this myth come from that we didn’t sell out on Friday? It was sold out over a week in advance. 

Tbf the attendance was only 30,712. Don’t know why it was so far below capacity. Obviously some comes off for the segregation netting. Also Baggies didn’t sell all their allocation as the photo below shows. I seem to recall someone saying on here that they picked up tickets on resale just a day or two before the game so potentially not 100% full in the home stands but didn’t look far off. Also don’t know what the corporates was like, that can often bring down the total well if it doesn’t sell well.

IMG-0075.jpg

28 minutes ago, LGTL said:

No. You won't be able to access the fixture anymore. It'll just say Unavailable. It's been like that all season, it's an extremely annoying flaw. 

Cheers. Plan B then!

2 hours ago, haddock24 said:

You were lucky.i had same thing happen but didn't notice the new seats chosen by them were in different rows in same block

I had something similar happen as I mentioned in earlier post, except I am 99% sure (and my son was watching me do it and backs me up) that when they allocated other seats they were all together - when the confirmation email came through we ended up 3x singles 5 rows apart, which is in contravention of Wembley's rules (12 year old sitting alone). Hoping we can resolve in some way this week but the bottom line is if you are going to limit people to online only you really need to ensure that you have a properly constructed website. Our problems arose when we could remove an accidentally added seat from our order and it wouldn't either check out or remove the seat. Frustrating to say the least!

1 hour ago, JRM said:

Almost every single football post about our game on various Facebook pages has skates commenting about us "not being able to sell all our tickets" seems such a concerted effort , proper oddballs desperate to start some new Portsmyths . 

No doubt they’ll say the same about Wembley. They’ll make up a complete load of bullshit and repeat it over and over again everywhere. Like you say proper oddballs. 

• Like 1

Guys is this selling out before 2pm tomorrow or not? People saying there are only tickets left at the top but some saying they haven’t opened all blocks yet? Can anyone help as it’s really tough to think of missing out. I have been to 15 games and am a member and want to go with wife and daughter but they didn’t use their supporter numbers on my bookings but they are menders so I can get mine at 930 on my own or wait for them at 11am you think be sold out by then or can I wait? Sorry to ask. 

2 hours ago, The Kraken said:

Tbf the attendance was only 30,712. Don’t know why it was so far below capacity. Obviously some comes off for the segregation netting. Also Baggies didn’t sell all their allocation as the photo below shows. I seem to recall someone saying on here that they picked up tickets on resale just a day or two before the game so potentially not 100% full in the home stands but didn’t look far off. Also don’t know what the corporates was like, that can often bring down the total well if it doesn’t sell well.

IMG-0075.jpg

I think the issue was that we gave West Brom the bare minimum (2,000) but to actually segregate that in the stadium you need blocks that add up to say 2,600 seats. 

11 minutes ago, Roger said:

Guys is this selling out before 2pm tomorrow or not? People saying there are only tickets left at the top but some saying they haven’t opened all blocks yet? Can anyone help as it’s really tough to think of missing out. I have been to 15 games and am a member and want to go with wife and daughter but they didn’t use their supporter numbers on my bookings but they are menders so I can get mine at 930 on my own or wait for them at 11am you think be sold out by then or can I wait? Sorry to ask. 

We don’t have 35500 season ticket holders

6 minutes ago, Roger said:

I don't think anyone really knows but we can only have sold maximum 20k of the 35,667 tickets up to 0930 tomorrow, and you can make the assumption that some ST holders won't go for various reasons.

Have we got more than 10,000 members? Seems a lot but genuinely don't know.

I think there will be some left by the last window.

11 minutes ago, Roger said:

You need their supporter numbers. I buy all the tickets for my family, so to buy tickets today I had to add in my other ST holders. I’m not sure though on purchase history - if you’re staunch but they aren’t regular attendees. I’d try with their numbers to buy 3 seats see if the AI let’s you!

23 minutes ago, Roger said:

I'm in the same position mate. I can book tomorrow morning but two mates can't get anything till 11. I'm weighing up what to do! 

10 minutes ago, Roger said:

I had a similar dilemma. Wife and I have season ticket so could buy  tickets yesterday . Son lives in North Yorkshire is a member who has been to 14 matches this year (mostly away) and is eligible to buy at 9 30 tomorrow. We all want to sit together and planned to wait until tomorrow 9 30 to buy all our seats. 

That was the plan until  this evening when we saw that all categories 1 and 2 have been sold and not many are left in 3. My wife and I bought our tickets this evening. Son will buy his at  9 30 tomorrow. 

Maybe more seats will be released tomorrow. Maybe they won't. Maybe the website will be robust and have no problems. Maybe it will not. My advice is to get tickets as soon as you can. 

Whilst I could go for a ticket at half 9 as a member who has been to SMS this season, I have made my peace with the fact that I cannot get the day off work on Sunday so bollocks to it all. More annoyingly I only just had my first sick period in about 8 years so I can't even fudge it that way. I might try and wangle coming in a few hours late though so at least I can watch it on TV and not on a shitty iPad mini whilst trying to dodge customer's questions. Better start kissing arse.

9 hours ago, Paul Chuckle said:

I know we have the Green Man Pub allocated to us but does anyone know what other pubs we have and if so what they're like? 

We have the ‘West’ pubs. This is the same as Oxford had this weekend so I expect it will be the following:

#OUFC pubs Wembley

The Green Man HA9 8DF
Crystals HA9 0HB 
The Arch HA9 6LL
Station 31 HA9 6BD
The Liquor Station HA9 6AAv
JJ Moons HA9 6AA
La Regina HA9 8AU
Black Sheep HA9 0GU
Sixty Six Bar & Grill HA9 0JU
The Corner House HA9 6BA 
White Horse HA9 0HP

AKA we get all the best ones. Oxford also had Box Park. Although Box Park was apparently charging £10 entry after 12pm

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, CB Fry said:

Have we ever been in the East Side?

Seems to me I always end up in The Green Man pub (JPT/League Cup/Chelsea) or am I misremembering 

We’ve never been the East Side. When it’s Northern v Southern, the Southern club always get the West Side. I think it’s to do with access to train stations for heading North/South. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Turkish said:

No doubt they’ll say the same about Wembley. They’ll make up a complete load of bullshit and repeat it over and over again everywhere. Like you say proper oddballs. 

Don't forget pfc had average gate of 11k for 10 years once. It in an official fa attendance book I have somewhere..  

Just went on the site and got two for my son and his friend - members with purchase history - got them at 9:10am! - not many left, a handful of Cat 3, the rest are Cat 4 & 5.

Good luck.

1 minute ago, DizzyRum said:

Just went on the site and got two for my son and his friend - members with purchase history - got them at 9:10am! - not many left, a handful of Cat 3, the rest are Cat 4 & 5.

Good luck.

I stumbled in by accident as well but it kicked me out before I could buy one. Fatally spent 30 seconds trying to work out if i could get close to where my brother got his yesterday.

Now in the queue waiting for it to open at 0930. I did look like it is the outer ring that is left now.

Just now, Mr Brightside said:

Not for me, in the queue saying website will be available from 09:30. 

My first problem was copying those numbers to get into waiting room. Kept saying I'd got them wrong. Pasted them in the end. Now in qué!!

I've got the jitters about tickets running out now but lacking confidence in the website. I would buy a membership but someone on the Ugly Inside bought his yesterday and it didn't get processed despite purchase history. What's the point of buying one if you meet the criteria and it doesn't give you the desired priority?!

Hoping there are still at least Cat 4 and 5 tickets by lunchtime as those are what I feel I can afford after all the admin fees have been liberally applied over everything.

Terrible system. Was in the waiting room, got in and selected 2 seats, added to cart, went to checkout and buy them and then says "error, no longer available". Rather than letting me select 2 different seats it just kicked me out and back to waiting room with a current 34 minute waiting time.

2 minutes ago, 64saint said:

My first problem was copying those numbers to get into waiting room. Kept saying I'd got them wrong. Pasted them in the end. Now in qué!!

Now it says redirected in 45 minutes !!

Got mine - was easy because I knew I am only getting one, but even when I picked seats on long rows it kept suggesting alternatives because I was "leaving a single seat" when I obviously wasn't

So I imagine it might be quite hard work for those trying to buy three four or five at a time. Good luck everyone.

Posted (edited)

Got mine at 9:15, not sure why I was able to buy at that time but I'm not complaining!

Only seats that were available were in the top tier and they were going rapidly while I was on the seat map.

Edited by SfcPhil

Guys I managed to get 5 tickets at about 9.20 after a second pass... don't try to pick seats just use the auto picker. The seat map was totally broken and it kicked me out after a couple minutes 

FYI The countdown seems to go a lot quicker than it says it will. I set an alarm on my phone and the ticket site timer is 5 mins ahead of it already.

4 minutes ago, Nath said:

Guys I managed to get 5 tickets at about 9.20 after a second pass... don't try to pick seats just use the auto picker. The seat map was totally broken and it kicked me out after a couple minutes 

Word of warning to others that may auto select seats, double check they're actually together as there's been instances that the seats are a few rows away from eachother!

• Lighthouse changed the title to Wembley Tickets - Sold Out
  • stevegrant changed the title to Wembley Tickets - extra tickets also SOLD OUT