Wembley Tickets - extra tickets also SOLD OUT

Harry_SFC

I’ve got my ticket 😃 but god was that a horrible experience. The site did its best to make me think I’d screwed up again by showing me an error message, which fortunately I clicked through and got into the main ticket booking site, then had real problems getting it to let me book a single ticket. Really not a nice experience.

So be aware when you’re trying to book it’s a clunky experience, may cycle you through the queue twice and throw in some error messages 

• Like 2

Logged in around 09.34 and told there was a 39 minute wait. In reality this was a but less - around 30 minutes. Clicked the ENTER button and sent to a page saying I was unauthorised to proceed. After what seemed like an eternity (but was probably only a few seconds) another page popped up and I could continue to purchase. Thereafter everything went smoothly but sometimes with a bit of a wait. Should others experience similar my message is ... don't worry, you'll get there eventually. 

9 minutes ago, Kingsland Codger said:

Logged in around 09.34 and told there was a 39 minute wait. In reality this was a but less - around 30 minutes. Clicked the ENTER button and sent to a page saying I was unauthorised to proceed. After what seemed like an eternity (but was probably only a few seconds) another page popped up and I could continue to purchase. Thereafter everything went smoothly but sometimes with a bit of a wait. Should others experience similar my message is ... don't worry, you'll get there eventually. 

Same for me. I always get that ‘unauthorised’ message initially when buying tickets…

5 minutes ago, LGTL said:

What’s availability like for those buying today? Majority of the lower tier gone?

I was only really looking in the lower tier blocks behind the goal (so 132 to 135-ish), but they were getting snapped up quickly.

Checked out at 10am and already by then you were looking at the cheaper standing tickets having gone and most of the seats left being right down the front. 

Managed to get in the center of 134, but can't imagine those areas will last until tomorrow.

• Like 1

Just now, SW11_Saint said:

Same for me. I always get that ‘unauthorised’ message initially when buying tickets…

I got that 'unauthorised' message on the Saints site but had to log in. I chose wo seats but when I camre to tthem in my basket they had gone. Very few seats left now. but still a lot of blocks waiting to be released.

50 minutes ago, billyb333 said:

Same as jemanson and beatlesaint, in the waiting room for 15 minutes, got to the saints ticket portal, onto seat map, then seats would not load, bounced out with another 40 minute wait, hope it loads this time.

I got back in, got an error message, but got to select the match and get to the seat view. Picked 2 seats, bit couldn't work out how to pick a junior ticket for my son. They'd gone before I could add them to the basket. Repeated this 5 or 6 times, but did manage to get 2 tickets.

11 minutes ago, jemanson said:

I got back in, got an error message, but got to select the match and get to the seat view. Picked 2 seats, bit couldn't work out how to pick a junior ticket for my son. They'd gone before I could add them to the basket. Repeated this 5 or 6 times, but did manage to get 2 tickets.

They're gone before you can put them in your cart at which point they are held for a quarter of an hour or so. Once you choose your seats you have to allocate a category to them using the drop down box at the right hand side by which time they are probaly gone. I don't know if you can alter the category once they are in the cart. You also need to assign them to a supporter reference.

Once I got to my cart the choice had gone but I was offered alternatives in the opposite side and there were a lot of choices. I don't think these blocks were on offer when I made my initial choice.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Whitey Grandad said:

They're gone before you can put them in your cart at which point they are held for a quarter of an hour or so. Once you choose your seats you have to allocate a category to them using the drop down box at the right hand side by which time they are probaly gone. I don't know if you can alter the category once they are in the cart. You also need to assign them to a supporter reference.

Once I got to my cart the choice had gone but I was offered alternatives in the opposite side and there were a lot of choices. I don't think these blocks were on offer when I made my initial choice.

Thanks. I should be more capable of dealing with sites like.this - nearly 40 years working in software-related jobs - but didn't want to faff about too much in case in was invited to return to the waiting room to regain my composure. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, waterlooville saint said:

I’ve got my ticket 😃 but god was that a horrible experience. The site did its best to make me think I’d screwed up again by showing me an error message, which fortunately I clicked through and got into the main ticket booking site, then had real problems getting it to let me book a single ticket. Really not a nice experience.

So be aware when you’re trying to book it’s a clunky experience, may cycle you through the queue twice and throw in some error messages 

I've worked in IT for almost 40 years... I still remember the days where IT departments (Post Office excepted!) took pride in deploying software that had been tested to death so that they worked smoothly and effectively, both from a functional and performance perspective. These days, any old rubbish software and/or systems seems to be the norm. 

"When I were t' lad...." :)

• Like 3

Bloody hell, that hour was more stressful than anything from Friday night ! When i got back in and it said Error i feared the worse but like jemanson it took me onto the map and hey presto, job done, Block 234 😀 

I managed to get 4 seats in category 3 a few minutes ago (have 4 season tickets). V little choice...nothing obviously available in blocks 1 and 2 for 4 people wanting to sit together. Am still pondering whether to go for Club Wembley tickets, but that's £500 a seat. 

5 minutes ago, SaintBobby said:

I managed to get 4 seats in category 3 a few minutes ago (have 4 season tickets). V little choice...nothing obviously available in blocks 1 and 2 for 4 people wanting to sit together. Am still pondering whether to go for Club Wembley tickets, but that's £500 a seat. 

I believe that more blocks will be released over time. 

3 minutes ago, Whitey Grandad said:

I believe that more blocks will be released over time. 

That's kind of weird...I have to get worse seats because I'm earlier in the queue?

1 minute ago, SaintBobby said:

That's kind of weird...I have to get worse seats because I'm earlier in the queue?

Could be. You don't get a choice of the whole of our allocation. From the ticket information,

" The selling order is set by the EFL, so blocks will gradually open subject to sales. "

Posted (edited)

What a bloody nightmare this on-line process is proving to be. Six times this morning since 09.30, six bloody times the seat map has failed to load and I've been timed out and sent back to the start. Their process is crap, simple as that. All the best seats have gone now apparently and only rubbish is left. Well Eff them as far as I'm concerned they can stuff their bloody tickets where the sun don't shine. 

Edited by Charlie Wayman
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, The Curse of St Mary's said:

What happens to the remaining 15-20k of tickets - corporates and club wembley seats I assume? Will there be anyway to get tickets once saints sell out their allocation?

You can buy Club Wembley tickets now.

Logged on 9.45 waited 40 mins then got on ticket system but when selecting a block either no seats to select just blank section or just came up with random section on level 5. In the did let system select 5 times until got tickets on level 1 block 127. Nothing showing behind goal on 8 blocks.

57 minutes ago, trousers said:

I've worked in IT for almost 40 years... I still remember the days where IT departments (Post Office excepted!) took pride in deploying software that had been tested to death so that they worked smoothly and effectively, both from a functional and performance perspective. These days, any old rubbish software and/or systems seems to be the norm. 

"When I were t' lad...." :)

IT systems are crap now its all about cost and supply what client wants. Clients don't care as don't want staff in call centre. It's on on the consumer now. Ticketing systems are cash cows.

Has the club created a problem with members eligible to buy tickets before those with a previous purchase history? What is to stop tickets falling into the wrong hands?

11 minutes ago, Jaime said:

Has the club created a problem with members eligible to buy tickets before those with a previous purchase history? What is to stop tickets falling into the wrong hands?

I think they've said that customer numbers must have been created by 11 May. Is that the way they hope people can't get round it? There's always a way though. 

• Like 2

Personally, after reading the comments  on here I'm dreading tomorrow at 9.30 when my purchase window opens.  My IT/ computer knowledge just about gets me by as long as things are reasonable straight forward, otherwise the computer will go flying out the window !!!    Oh for the days when we used to que round the old Dell carpark for the ticket office in the corner of the West stand and matey used to come round with his click counter in his hand saying, you should be ok or could be dodgy queuing past this point 🙄😊

Just now, 64saint said:

Personally, after reading the comments  on here I'm dreading tomorrow at 9.30 when my purchase window opens.  My IT/ computer knowledge just about gets me by as long as things are reasonable straight forward, otherwise the computer will go flying out the window !!!    Oh for the days when we used to que round the old Dell carpark for the ticket office in the corner of the West stand and matey used to come round with his click counter in his hand saying, you should be ok or could be dodgy queuing past this point 🙄😊

And Bob used to be ahead of you with an armful of membership cards for what seemed like half of Hampshire! 😀

8 minutes ago, 64saint said:

I wish you the best of luck with that but unless they have held back some blocks for release tomorrow there really won't be much left to choose from. Looks pretty b leak at the moment of writing.

3 minutes ago, Charlie Wayman said:

I wish you the best of luck with that but unless they have held back some blocks for release tomorrow there really won't be much left to choose from. Looks pretty b leak at the moment of writing.'

You think we've sold near 35k to ST holders only?

3 minutes ago, Charlie Wayman said:

I wish you the best of luck with that but unless they have held back some blocks for release tomorrow there really won't be much left to choose from. Looks pretty b leak at the moment of writing.

There can't be that many in the first 3 priority cohort windows surely? How many season tickets holders are there? 20,000 tops? 

6 minutes ago, Charlie Wayman said:

Not all blocks are on sale yet. They're releasing more as they sell through. We don't have 35k season ticket holder's 🤣

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jemanson said:

I did that, but they wouldn’t authorise a ticket for my son because he’s under 17. I had to pay adult fee in the end.

3 minutes ago, Fabrice29 said:

You think we've sold near 35k to ST holders only?

Exactly we probably sold around 20,000 so 15,000 tickets still to be sold yet .

Every fan that’s purchased a ticket and gone to a game in the last coupe of seasons will get a ticket . 

Well after the horror stories on here I was dreading getting my tickets. I’m in India and won’t be home unfortunately but got the2 grandchildren theirs and an adult rather than OAP one for my son so hopefully no difficulties will arise. Took me less than 10 minutes from start to finish but I didn’t search for specific seats I let them offer me what they had. 

I had 3 good tickets lined up early but the site glitched out and then said they weren't availble when we went to buy - offered 3x nearby so I clicked OK and have somehow now ended up with 3x singles all separate and 5 rows apart. I have 2 young boys and this has completely screwed the day - I'm not even sure we can go with this arrangement and it will be next to impossible to contact the ticket office to get this sorted out.. I have no idea how this has happened!!

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, SaintBobby said:

I am a paid member, have been to 13 home games and 2 away this season and couldn't bear the thought of missing out (or ending up in the gods) in the 9:30am Monday rush - so I opted for Club Wembley, I brought direct from Wembley and they offered me row 1 in block 247 (which I am very happy with) they also made me prove I was a Saints fan as they are selling them segregated from Leeds fans and don't want any trouble with fans being mixed, which also means that colours are allowed to be worn in the hospitality area, I am now less stressed and looking forward to Sunday.

Interestingly, the Leeds hosputality/Club Wembley tickets have sold out, but Saints still have good availability, I suspect this is because Leeds fans need to have been to at least 9 home games to buy a ticket, so more are opting for hospitality knowing they won't get one via the club.

Edited by DizzyRum

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, Roger said:

Do you think all tickets will sell out by the end of tomorrow or even by 11am tomorrow? 

I bloody hope not. 35k allocation, 22k allocation for STs. Being generous; I don't think we have 13k members so I think it'll be okay. And that's assuming all ST holders go. 

I'm in the 12:30 window so terrified they'll be gone by then. 

Edited by SaintNewForest

26 minutes ago, Roger said:

Do you think all tickets will sell out by the end of tomorrow or even by 11am tomorrow? 

There's still loads left and they haven't released all of the blocks yet.

Anyone know how it works if I want to access the 9:30 Saints Plus window tomorrow but also want to buy a ticket for my brother? He's under Friends and Family on my account but not sure if I need to spend another 20 quid for Saints Plus membership for him if I'm purchasing on his behalf

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, SaintNewForest said:

Not all blocks are on sale yet. They're releasing more as they sell through. We don't have 35k season ticket holder's 🤣

I hope you are right but I've just been on and the only sections showing availability this evening are the cheapo seats right up in the gods. 

I'm mystified by the numbers as well as you but who knows what fiddles people get up to to grab hold of tickets. This process is about as transparent as a duck's arse.

Forget having much of a choice where you sit, I'm reading on here that even during the check-out process people are being bumped out of the seats they thought they were booking and allocated something else. If you're desperate to be there and happy to accept any old crap seats they allocate then fine you might make it but as a premium SMS ST holder why should I settle for anything less than the view from my seat at St Mary's?

So to encourage another of your hopes this ST holder won't be going so that's one possibly for you. Good Luck!

Edited by Charlie Wayman
  • Confused 1

Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, mufferman1 said:

Anyone know how it works if I want to access the 9:30 Saints Plus window tomorrow but also want to buy a ticket for my brother? He's under Friends and Family on my account but not sure if I need to spend another 20 quid for Saints Plus membership for him if I'm purchasing on his behalf

Yes, you will need to. I imagine he’ll have to log into his account and buy via that, not sure you can buy his membership via your account, but stand to be corrected. One thing for sure, you won’t be able to get one for him in the membership window if he’s not a member even if you are. 

Edited by Lord Duckhunter

14 minutes ago, Charlie Wayman said:

I hope you are right but I've just been on and the only sections showing availability this evening are the cheapo seats right up in the gods. 

I'm mystified by the numbers as well as you but who knows what fiddles people get up to to grab hold of tickets. This process is about as transparent as a duck's arse.

Forget having much of a choice where you sit, I'm reading on here that even during the check-out process people are being bumped out of the seats they thought they were booking and allocated something else. If you're desperate to be there and happy to accept any old crap seats they allocate then fine you might make it but as a premium SMS ST holder why should I settle for anything less than the view from my seat at St Mary's?

So to encourage another of your hopes this ST holder won't be going so that's one possibly for you. Good Luck!

I got to the basket with my selected two seats in it, which were not my ideal choice, but then got told that they were no longer available and was offered the option of choosing some on the opposite side of the stadium and there were plenty available and I was pleased with what I got hold off.

31 minutes ago, Lord Duckhunter said:

Yes, you will need to. I imagine he’ll have to log into his account and buy via that, not sure you can buy his membership via your account, but stand to be corrected. One thing for sure, you won’t be able to get one for him in the membership window if he’s not a member even if you are. 

Ah ok thanks for the reply, looks like I'll buy the membership for both of us for safe measure. And he's 14 so I assume surely there is a way I can buy on his behalf? Not too clued up on it however

33 minutes ago, Whitey Grandad said:

I got to the basket with my selected two seats in it, which were not my ideal choice, but then got told that they were no longer available and was offered the option of choosing some on the opposite side of the stadium and there were plenty available and I was pleased with what I got hold off.

You were lucky.i had same thing happen but didn't notice the new seats chosen by them were in different rows in same block

• Like 1

So I already have my ticket bought by someone who has me as f&f. Will it allow me to buy for others on my f&f who aren’t ST holders but members tomorrow? I assumed so but not looking like it wants to let me get even to stage where can even start looking for tickets as if it is saying you have one already fuck off.

Posted (edited)

I'm stressed reading this and I've not even had the pleasure of the system until tomorrow at 930.

Similar to some above I'm very much hoping I can buy for my F&F who are all members and linked to my account. Two of them are children so hopefully the system allows someone to buy their tickets as they cannot do so themselves!

And I did buy their membership via my account so I guess that is possible. 

Edited by saintstowin

• Lighthouse changed the title to Wembley Tickets - Sold Out
  • stevegrant changed the title to Wembley Tickets - extra tickets also SOLD OUT