Wembley Tickets - extra tickets also SOLD OUT

Harry_SFC

Just now, Sir Ralph said:

Same here - absolute joke. So much for prioritising the loyalest fans

Quite. 21 aways on our ST's, they should have had many more priority windows today each hour. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Pamplemousse said:

Yup me too. Got on to the website, went to click purchase on Leeds v Southampton, took me straight to the waiting room again and now 18 minute wait

Yep same piss take...ugh

Just now, LGTL said:

Quite. 21 aways on our ST's, they should have had many more priority windows today each hour. 

Yep I've got 13. If this doesnt work properly the club is going to have a massive problem

Just now, Harry_SFC said:

Anyone else gone for block 133 safe standing?

Whole lower tier will be standing but obviously they're quite a bit cheaper

3 minutes ago, Pamplemousse said:

Got my tickets eventually. I think there are two queues - one to enter the website, and then when you press to purchase, another queue for that.

Can you pick your seat or is it allocated for you?

Even though I’ve been to plenty of home games this season I’ve still been had to buy a membership to try and secure a ticket, bit of a naughty money spinner by the club.

If anyone fancies all going in a box and splitting the cost I’m game, only £600 per person 😂

Managed it eventually after my initial kicking out. Hopefully that was just a small teething problem as it was very easy second time around. Blocks 133 and 134 already selling well. 

I need some help here, please. How can I buy tickets for myself and a couple of friends (all of us are season ticket holders) for the play-off final so that we can sit together? We used to go to away matches but that was years ago and looking at My Account on the SFC website there are no names on the Friends & Family page. 
Any help much appreciated.

So are we saying if somebody (me !!) were to buy a membership today I would be in with a chance of getting a ticket Monday morning even though I have no recent ticket purchases ? Would love to go but don’t want to get a membership if it means I won’t be able to buy a ticket obviously?

Been offered my father in law's season ticket as he can't go. Only issue is his season ticket is an over 65 and I'm 30. Anyone know whether I can book a regular adult ticket with his supporter number? Don't really want to risk getting stopped at Wembley 

God that was stressful. Tried to book 6 but kept getting the dreaded “single ticket” message every time I tried. Had to cancel tickets and start again, only to find less and less  6 available. The more stressed I got, the more I fucked up 😂. Eventually got there, being back overnight queuing 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, KingInDaSouf said:

Been offered my father in law's season ticket as he can't go. Only issue is his season ticket is an over 65 and I'm 30. Anyone know whether I can book a regular adult ticket with his supporter number? Don't really want to risk getting stopped at Wembley 

You can in error, because I think that’s what I’ve done. Should have been 5 normal & 1 OAP, but I’ve got 6 normal 

Just bought my ticket: painless. Just got in from shopping and straight on the PC and now I have to unpack the food shop!

Nice discount for us wrinklies and as I was at Wembley last week for the Women's cup final had an idea where I wanted to sit and got it at the front of the upper tier. Just hope my broken foot continues to heal well..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lord Duckhunter said:

You can in error, because I think that’s what I’ve done. Should have been 5 normal & 1 OAP, but I’ve got 6 normal 

Good to know, thanks! Wonder if the club will let you refund the extra cost? Hopefully!

21 minutes ago, johnnyboy said:

So are we saying if somebody (me !!) were to buy a membership today I would be in with a chance of getting a ticket Monday morning even though I have no recent ticket purchases ? Would love to go but don’t want to get a membership if it means I won’t be able to buy a ticket obviously?

As long as you have bought one ticket some time in the past (you have to already have a supporter number) - maybe not even a ticket but an audio pass etc. As long as you exist on the database.

But yeah, buy a membership and you leapfrog a non member who has bought 20 tickets this season. True story 

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, KingInDaSouf said:

Good to know, thanks! Wonder if the club will let you refund the extra cost? Hopefully!

They won’t, there’s a specific mention of errors on the website. Said they won’t change tickets if you’ve got any details wrong. Personally, I’d make the error if I was you, there’s a 99.9999% you’ll get in on OAP ticket, but what’s the point in the minuscule risk of being refused entry over £30 ish

Edited by Lord Duckhunter

6 minutes ago, Lord Duckhunter said:

God that was stressful. Tried to book 6 but kept getting the dreaded “single ticket” message every time I tried. Had to cancel tickets and start again, only to find less and less  6 available. The more stressed I got, the more I fucked up 😂. Eventually got there, being back overnight queuing 

So how did you get around this single ticket thing as I’ve got to get a ticket for someone on my friends and family list as well tomorrow?

When the membership window opens on Monday will I be able to buy 4 tickets (if available) in 1 transaction? All 4 of us are members and linked to my account. 

Like I would for a normal match day to take family with me. I'm assuming, and hoping so. 

All 4 have purchase history from this and previous seasons. 

1 minute ago, beatlesaint said:

So how did you get around this single ticket thing as I’ve got to get a ticket for someone on my friends and family list as well tomorrow?

You can’t leave a seat on its own. So you have to make sure you pick seats on a row that doesn’t leave a single seat once you’ve got yours. It’ll be easy for low numbers, but if you’re trying to book a few it’s a bit harder than it looks

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Kingsland Codger said:

I need some help here, please. How can I buy tickets for myself and a couple of friends (all of us are season ticket holders) for the play-off final so that we can sit together? We used to go to away matches but that was years ago and looking at My Account on the SFC website there are no names on the Friends & Family page. 
Any help much appreciated.

Hi mate, get your mates set up on the friends and family section now - ready for tomorrow. Can't remember what details you need but it's something like their names/emails/postcode.

16 minutes ago, Lord Duckhunter said:

You can’t leave a seat on its own. So you have to make sure you pick seats on a row that doesn’t leave a single seat once you’ve got yours. It’ll be easy for low numbers, but if you’re trying to book a few it’s a bit harder than it looks

Aah ok, got it, many thanks 😊

2 minutes ago, Golac's Iron Gonads said:

Could someone with access let me know the cheapest ticket price, both standing and sitting if possible. Curious about the price, but won't be going unfortunately.

Cheapest adult ticket is £37 (in the gods), cheapest adult standing ticket is £67

• Like 1

Feel for those who had loads of difficulties purchasing. Feeling fortunate that I was at the front of the queue within 7 mins and had no issues selecting seats or checking out.

Went for Block 133 also.

If it's useful to anyone, here's a full stadium seat map with the prices central. Reminder that we are on the west side of Wembley.

spacer.png

• Like 7

Posted (edited)

I've just logged in, but can't buy a ticket as although I have bought a ST for next season, I want my brother (member) to come to Wembley so will have to wait till Monday to buy together.

Seems to be a lot of complaining about waits and such. An allocation of 36k with tickets priced as expensive as they are.... I can't see how anyone who wants a ticket will be left out. We've barely sold any by the looks of the seat map so far...

Edited by moorw003

So I’ve not been to a game In a few years as I’ve been living in Canada , but have made regular purchases from the online store , if I brought as membership does this count ? Be some twist of fate I’m actually going to be in London next weekend. Thinking about going for a hospitality package otherwise 

• Like 1

In the waiting room before 9.30, accessed the website site 2 mins ago, clicked on link for tickets .... And invited to rejoin the waiting room. Is that a different waiting room or am I back at the beginning with another 40 min wait? Hoping it's the former.

Posted (edited)

Selected block I want but stuck on loading for the actual seats to appear !! Bloody hell I hope this doesn’t time out…..

and sure enough the bastard thing chucks me out so I’m back to a 30 min wait !!

Edited by beatlesaint

Same as jemanson and beatlesaint, in the waiting room for 15 minutes, got to the saints ticket portal, onto seat map, then seats would not load, bounced out with another 40 minute wait, hope it loads this time.

14 minutes ago, jemanson said:

In the waiting room before 9.30, accessed the website site 2 mins ago, clicked on link for tickets .... And invited to rejoin the waiting room. Is that a different waiting room or am I back at the beginning with another 40 min wait? Hoping it's the former.

Just had the same. Really hoping it’s because there are 2 queues but not convinced.

very frustrating to say the least 😡

No problems with the queue here, but £3.40 booking fee seemed an unnecessary sting. As did having to pay for postage, which we don't normally.

Why in the name of all things common sense didn't we go digital like Leeds?!

2 minutes ago, ant said:

No problems with the queue here, but £3.40 booking fee seemed an unnecessary sting. As did having to pay for postage, which we don't normally.

Why in the name of all things common sense didn't we go digital like Leeds?!

A £3.40 booking fee will be applied per ticket, alongside a £2.40 postage fee per transaction. The booking & postage fees are due to the large volume of tickets needed to be sold and dispatched in such a short space of time, and following the advice from the EFL, the Club will be using an external 3rd party to dispatch our tickets. They have many years of experience in dispatching tickets for large venues such as Wembley Stadium in a short space of time, due to their staff resource. The fees shall be the same regardless of the method of purchase. 

2 minutes ago, Paul Chuckle said:

A £3.40 booking fee will be applied per ticket, alongside a £2.40 postage fee per transaction. The booking & postage fees are due to the large volume of tickets needed to be sold and dispatched in such a short space of time, and following the advice from the EFL, the Club will be using an external 3rd party to dispatch our tickets. They have many years of experience in dispatching tickets for large venues such as Wembley Stadium in a short space of time, due to their staff resource. The fees shall be the same regardless of the method of purchase. 

I know the club's reasoning. But it still comes back to what I said - they've inflicted it upon themselves by not utilising digital/print at home.

4 minutes ago, ant said:

I know the club's reasoning. But it still comes back to what I said - they've inflicted it upon themselves by not utilising digital/print at home.

Call me old fashioned, but I'd rather have a physical ticket to be honest. I keep tickets from all the grounds I've been to; it'll be a sad day when digital tickets become the norm. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SaintNewForest said:

Call me old fashioned, but I'd rather have a physical ticket to be honest. I keep tickets from all the grounds I've been to; it'll be a sad day when digital tickets become the norm. 

All well and good when there's clear time and space for the logistics. Regardless of utilising this third party company, do you then have full faith in the postal system such that all tickets will arrive correctly and on time? I don't.

I have 2 seasons tickets but both in my name, trying to get a couple tickets but I can only put one against my supporter number and the others on the account are greyed out so obviously don't qualify, anyone know how to get around this?

• Lighthouse changed the title to Wembley Tickets - Sold Out
  • stevegrant changed the title to Wembley Tickets - extra tickets also SOLD OUT