Wembley Tickets - extra tickets also SOLD OUT

Harry_SFC

7 minutes ago, CSA96 said:

For anyone who is still yet to receive tickets... sharing the below info if useful.

Spoke to the ticket office just now. They had about 25 people in the queue on the phones - presumably all saying the same thing!

You can call them today or tomorrow (on Sat they are staffing the phone lines 10:00-14:00) to get put on the duplicates list. Duplicates are to be collected from the west Wembley ticket office on Level B1. You can collect them any time after 11am but aim to do so before 2pm.

However, if you call them today and go on the dupes list, but your tickets then do arrive in the post tomorrow, the ticket office person was stressing that you should call them before 2pm on Sat so they can remove you from the duplicates list as Wembley would deactivate the QR codes on your original tickets and render them useless.

Thanks for this mate, mine haven't arrived and I'm traveling back to the country tonight for the game, I'll give them a call and rock up to Wembley a little earlier to get dupes.

12 minutes ago, Cyprussaints said:

It says you can’t recieve private messages. Please WhatsApp me or viber on +35799092697

Apparently this guy is a tout who is trying to flog a ticket for outrageous prices? Mods if this is true could you ban them please? 

2 minutes ago, hypochondriac said:

Apparently this guy is a tout who is trying to flog a ticket for outrageous prices? Mods if this is true could you ban them please? 

They are not my tickets mate. I’m not a tout. I go to at least 10 games a year even though I live abroad.

Just now, Cyprussaints said:

They are not my tickets mate. I’m not a tout. I go to at least 10 games a year even though I live abroad.

Apologies, it just seems a bit dodgy that you joined on Friday and are trying to sell two tickets for £300+.

I would suggest your mate tries at the game, because I would say in general he'll get pretty short shift on here not selling at, or close to, market value. 

• Like 2

Just now, hypochondriac said:

How much are you asking for the two tickets? 

Again, they are not my tickets

1 minute ago, Farmer Saint said:

Apologies, it just seems a bit dodgy that you joined on Friday and are trying to sell two tickets for £300+.

I would suggest your mate tries at the game, because I would say in general he'll get pretty short shift on here not selling at, or close to, market value. 

I didn’t join on Friday bud, but generally don’t message much in here. If they were mine, I’d be selling at cost price as I want proper Saints fans there as stated in my message to you.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Farmer Saint said:

Unless the tickets cost that much of course. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Micky said:

Thanks for this mate, mine haven't arrived and I'm traveling back to the country tonight for the game, I'll give them a call and rock up to Wembley a little earlier to get dupes.

This is what you need to do guys, post something like the above and not five minutes later the postie will arrive.....!  Yay i have tickets, buzzin'...!

• Like 1

I didn’t join on Friday bud, but generally don’t message much in here. If they were mine, I’d be selling at cost price as I want proper Saints fans there as stated in my message to you.

OK, fair enough

How much did the tickets cost your mate? 

Just now, hypochondriac said:

How much did the tickets cost your mate? 

The tickets are in the £82 section so close to £180 including charges I’d say. Anyway, I’m not here for any trouble. I am a proper Saints fan. Season ticket for 15 years before moving abroad but still come back for a fair few games.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Cyprussaints said:

The tickets are in the £82 section so close to £180 including charges I’d say. Anyway, I’m not here for any trouble. I am a proper Saints fan. Season ticket for 15 years before moving abroad but still come back for a fair few games.

So £167 with booking fee and he's trying to price gouge fellow saints fans for almost double the price? Outrageous. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, hypochondriac said:

So £167 with booking fee and he's trying to price gouge fellow saints fans for almost double the price? Outrageous. 

Mate, I completely agree. I’ve just been on to him and told him that I don’t want anything to do with it as it’s causing me a lot of trouble and in honesty is a bit naughty. Cost price or nothing I said. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Cyprussaints said:

Next time it'd probably be best to be upfront with the price. Also your mate is a cock.

Edited by petermcpete
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, waylander said:

From previous post by @Barsiem

"All tickets for this fixture are physical tickets, and will be sent in the post. Please contact us no earlier than Friday 24th May from 3pm if your tickets have not yet arrived"

Mine arrived at 2.40 pm. I was just warming up my dialling finger!! 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, haddock24 said:

45 people in queue to ticket office now.i havent received any coach tickets as yet.did they send any out or do you just rock up sunday morning?

You don't get coach tickets. Just head for your designated coach (that'll be on your email) and the coach steward will have your name on a list.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Cyprussaints said:

So your mates a Saints fan who bought for £180 trying to sell to other Saint's fans for over £300 with your help.   Mates like that !!!  I'd steer clear of him if I were you.

Edited by 64saint
  • Like 2

Hi there, I have two extra tickets for club Wembley area block 227 on Sunday. Just seeing if anyone fancy’s them. Selling at face value, just want a saints fan to have access to them if anyone is short. 

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
46 minutes ago, Arron said:

Hi there, I have two extra tickets for club Wembley area block 227 on Sunday. Just seeing if anyone fancy’s them. Selling at face value, just want a saints fan to have access to them if anyone is short. 

I'm in for that Arron if still available. 

Edited by Farmer Saint
  • Confused 1

Posted (edited)
56 minutes ago, Arron said:

Any left Arron?

martinvegas@yahoo.co.uk 

Edited by Royal124
Addition

19 minutes ago, Farmer Saint said:

Can do, or I've got a redundant email address I use which may be easier: Coltssaintsbluejays@proton.me

I’ve just emailed you. Let me know if all good to go.

• Haha 1

If anyone has contact with @OldNick can you please let him know I have a ticket with his name on it if he wants it - been trying to get in contact with him since 7pm last night and if he doesn't want it I need to offer it to others. Countdown clock is set to midday. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Farmer Saint said:

If anyone has contact with @OldNick can you please let him know I have a ticket with his name on it if he wants it - been trying to get in contact with him since 7pm last night and if he doesn't want it I need to offer it to others. Countdown clock is set to midday. 

Bumping for @OldNick

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Farmer Saint said:

Fantastic Ive just sent you a DM 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Farmer Saint said:

Yeah, so bought two and sorted with OldNick now so he's taking the other one. 

Looking forward to meeting at Wembley. If we are sitting next to each other I hope you realise I get tourettes during games lol. No doubt you will be impressed with my football knowledge 😀

I really appreciate the time and trouble you have taken in this, thanks Nick

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, SaintJakko said:

I notice these tickets are club Wembley, does anyone know if that means we can’t wear replica club shirts etc? 

You’ll be fine- if it doesn’t state it on the ticket/booking info.

5 minutes ago, Toadhall Saint said:

You’ll be fine- if it doesn’t state it on the ticket/booking info.

Yeah that’s what I was thinking, ticket says nothing of the sort on it about that. Was just reading online about what club Wembley includes and then read some scare stories online about people being turned away in football shirts and it made me think to check. 

2 minutes ago, SaintJakko said:

Yeah that’s what I was thinking, ticket says nothing of the sort on it about that. Was just reading online about what club Wembley includes and then read some scare stories online about people being turned away in football shirts and it made me think to check. 

Further reading the ticket it says “Southampton supporters only” so rules that out! Panic over. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SaintJakko said:

"Club Wembley" covers a wide range of different packages - as a general rule, anything that includes food would tend to have a "no replica shirts" policy, but if you've got a seat-only ticket then you're probably fine.

42 minutes ago, waylander said:

Post has been, no ticket. Fuck you, Royal Mail!

That's me queuing in the rain at Wembley Ticket Office tomorrow. I expect there will be lots of us there.

See you there :wave:

Posted (edited)
52 minutes ago, waylander said:

Post has been, no ticket. Fuck you, Royal Mail!

That's me queuing in the rain at Wembley Ticket Office tomorrow. I expect there will be lots of us there.

and me FFS

Edited by richardc

1 hour ago, stevegrant said:

"Club Wembley" covers a wide range of different packages - as a general rule, anything that includes food would tend to have a "no replica shirts" policy, but if you've got a seat-only ticket then you're probably fine.

I remember the shirt swap before the 2012 champions league final mate, not required in the end.