Wembley Tickets - extra tickets also SOLD OUT

Harry_SFC

19 hours ago, southerner3000 said:

They have changed the rules regarding memberships - Originally the criteria was supporter number needed to be registered on the system before 11th May whereas now the membership needed to have been purchased before 11th May. Suspect it might catch a few people out.

Quite a few Leeds fans got saints tickets 

• Haha 1

Can I just say how tiring it is with the Leeds fans going on and on about our tickets on all socials. I know it’s banter in the main but I’m bored now. 3 years they’ve spent in the top flight in the last 20 years, even that doesn’t shake the entitlement it seems.

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, goodymatt said:

Post lady just delivered my tickets, ordered on Monday. 

Yep, same here, ordered Monday and just arrived.  Never worried, never in any doubt they would arrive 🙄👍!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, goodymatt said:

Can I just say how tiring it is with the Leeds fans going on and on about our tickets on all socials. I know it’s banter in the main but I’m bored now. 3 years they’ve spent in the top flight in the last 20 years, even that doesn’t shake the entitlement it seems.

You have heard the term gobby northern monkeys I assume? 😉

• Like 1

3 hours ago, i8mufc said:

Quite a few Leeds fans got saints tickets 

It's cute that so many Leeds fans care so much about Saints that they bought memberships!

Perhaps they are hedging their bets in case the final doesn't go their way and will become full season ticket holders next season?

21 hours ago, Chez said:

Excellent. That means even more Saints fans get tickets than originally planned.

Anyone on here get one? Where were they located? 

Seems to suggest Leeds couldn't have more as theirs had been snapped up by corporates , so ironically we should have more normal match going fans than them

https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/football/leeds-united/why-leeds-united-expect-no-further-wembley-tickets-despite-southamptons-increased-allocation-4638558?fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR0tofe8LdIkuWETU0fCvKU1acWcW2f-N-ORQu3meuInL1K9Rzoi5IjWxVs_aem_AdC1CbNTc9BO1tdMDNUNcwSoheaFzP07ynHqoLg2Dgny4jLRyzs3dzoJO0gNEjA-MU4NyCM68qniAogXvvR95GSh

Do these Leeds fans really think we're that dumb we believe their wind up? Or are they that dumb they believe it's true? 🤣

Literally no Leeds fans got tickets, and I know for a fact that the club was checking on anyone who'd bought a ticket who only had Leeds on their purchase history or a Leeds address (seen at least one person who was actually Saints complain their ticket got cancelled because of a yorkshire address).

It's a good try for them as a wind up though but it's getting boring now

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Disco Stu said:

From a financial point of view, Saints have played a blinder with the memberships. Extra £20 on a few thousand tickets.

I know. I bought 2 memberships, and didn't get any tickets :(

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Disco Stu said:

From a financial point of view, Saints have played a blinder with the memberships. Extra £20 on a few thousand tickets.

Indeed.  Thanks to the thousands of Leeds fans, the hard working staff at St Mary's can now have a pretty good end of season party - £40/50k of previously unbudgeted income should go a long way!

Who knew Northerners were so generous!

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Anthony said:

I know. I bought 2 memberships, and didn't get any tickets :(

me also, on the bait of Priority tickets

Edited by OldNick

46 minutes ago, Tamesaint said:

Not received my tickets yet. I am not worried. Ordered on Sunday. Not at all. No way. I am sure that they will turn up. I am really sure. Really...... 

glad Im not the only one - Sussex is a long way from Hampshire - I expect theyve been sent by horse so bound to arrive by tomorrow :classic_unsure:

17 minutes ago, waylander said:

No post at all today all along my road. They will come tomorrow, they will come tomorrow.

I'm sure I read somewhere on here if they haven't arrived by Friday contact the club and they will reprint your ticket for you to collect. Make sure you've got your order number to hand.   

2 hours ago, 64saint said:

I'm sure I read somewhere on here if they haven't arrived by Friday contact the club and they will reprint your ticket for you to collect. Make sure you've got your order number to hand.   

From previous post by @Barsiem

"All tickets for this fixture are physical tickets, and will be sent in the post. Please contact us no earlier than Friday 24th May from 3pm if your tickets have not yet arrived"

Per my most recent post on the main Wembley thread, the Saints ticket site must have provided the wrong address to the third party sender. Mine's arrived at my account's primary address, as opposed to the address I entered at checkout. 

I'm glad to have the physical souvenir, but bloody hell. Digital distribution would've been so much easier.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ant said:

Per my most recent post on the main Wembley thread, the Saints ticket site must have provided the wrong address to the third party sender. Mine's arrived at my account's primary address, as opposed to the address I entered at checkout. 

I'm glad to have the physical souvenir, but bloody hell. Digital distribution would've been so much easier.

I was so concerned about this happening to me that while queuing on the Monday morning, I changed all three of my Saints account listed addresses to my desired postal address. That's including the incorrect billing address - mind you, it was wrong before anyway, but what's the bloody point of asking for it if nobody pays any attention to whether it's correct or not!?

Thankfully they got to the right place as of today.

6 hours ago, franniesTache said:

Do these Leeds fans really think we're that dumb we believe their wind up? Or are they that dumb they believe it's true? 🤣

Literally no Leeds fans got tickets, and I know for a fact that the club was checking on anyone who'd bought a ticket who only had Leeds on their purchase history or a Leeds address (seen at least one person who was actually Saints complain their ticket got cancelled because of a yorkshire address).

It's a good try for them as a wind up though but it's getting boring now

Skates will be all over it though. It’ll be one of two things either competely make up we didn’t sell out or they’ll say we only sold out because there were thousands of Leeds in our end. 

Going to have to go collect my tickets from the ticket office at St. Mary’s, anyone know what the parking situation is on a non match day? Can I rock up at the stadium and park? 

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, SaintJakko said:

Going to have to go collect my tickets from the ticket office at St. Mary’s, anyone know what the parking situation is on a non match day? Can I rock up at the stadium and park? 

Yes, just drive up to the barrier ( by the club shop) press the button and they let you in. I used that car park on Wednesday . 

Not sure about the other side by the ticket office but probably be the same. 👍

Edited by 64saint
  • Like 2

My tickets have finally arrived, albeit to the wrong address which meant my mate had to do a 2 hour round trip to collect them. The TO can't even get the address on an envelope right! 

19 hours ago, terrypward said:

Mine came through today - they've helpfully stamped concession on two of my adult tickets, the little blighters.

Just looked at mine and one (out of two) of our adult tickets is also stamped 'concession' but the tickets themselves show full adult price for all tickets including the genuine (child) concessions. I'm not going to sweat it - assume just a bit of random incompetence that they won't be enforcing..

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Mattster said:

Just looked at mine and one (out of two) of our adult tickets is also stamped 'concession' but the tickets themselves show full adult price for all tickets including the genuine (child) concessions. I'm not going to sweat it - assume just a bit of random incompetence that they won't be enforcing..

Yup - I called the ticket office and they said that they can see full price was paid, so if you / I get challenged, show them your booking confirmation or the receipt that's with the tickets and it should be ok. They also said there will be ticket office reps present at Wembley if there are any problems... which there won't be, as I don't expect anyone scanning tickets to bother looking at them!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mattio said:

My tickets have finally arrived, albeit to the wrong address which meant my mate had to do a 2 hour round trip to collect them. The TO can't even get the address on an envelope right! 

Wondering if this is what has happened to me too and they've sent it to a previous address. Saw my postie this morning and nothing there for my address. Would be weird if they've sent it to an old address, considering they've sent every set of away tickets all season long to the right address... but nothing would surprise me

4 minutes ago, Cyprussaints said:

There might be 2 extra tickets available in block 238 from a friend. Anyone interested? Prefer to sell to a proper Saints fan than outside the stadium.

@Farmer Saint 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Cyprussaints said:

There might be 2 extra tickets available in block 238 from a friend. Anyone interested? Prefer to sell to a proper Saints fan than outside the stadium.

Do you still need tickets @Saint Keef...?

19 minutes ago, Cyprussaints said:

Would love to take them off your hands if possible? 

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Cyprussaints said:

Hi mate, how do you message privately on this? If you know send me a message please. Thanks

I tried - it said you can't receive private messages - happy to spot you an extra fiver for membership if you set yourself up to receive messages! 

Edited by Farmer Saint

18 hours ago, Turkish said:

Skates will be all over it though. It’ll be one of two things either competely make up we didn’t sell out or they’ll say we only sold out because there were thousands of Leeds in our end. 

I was with some mates last night and one said he'd heard that Leeds had 8k in our end lol. I said Ive been trying all frigging week and cant get one with a membership number, how are they going to do so???

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, OldNick said:

I was with some mates last night and one said he'd heard that Leeds had 8k in our end lol. I said Ive been trying all frigging week and cant get one with a membership number, how are they going to do so???

LOL what a load of shite, so 1 in 5 people in the Saints end will be Leeds fans will they? I dont doubt a few will have slipped through somehow but maybe a hundred or so tops, not 20% of all tickets sold.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Turkish said:

LOL what a load of shite, so 1 in 5 people in the Saints end will be Leeds fans will they? I dont doubt a few will have slipped through somehow but maybe a hundred or so tops, not 20% of all tickets sold.

Social media for you Turks, the other mates were so surprised how I replied as I was quite bemused as he, a very intelligent man believed that !!

11 minutes ago, Turkish said:

What's that, £160k extra revenue from memberships sold?  Very generous Leeds fans.

Speak as you find, but overall I think the club has handled this ticketing process very well. Was wondering if it was worth having the Saintsplus membership this year given how many away games didn't get past season ticket holders, but on Monday it was easy to get tickets for this game and they came through the post yesterday. All quite painless given the scale of the operation.

For anyone who is still yet to receive tickets... sharing the below info if useful.

Spoke to the ticket office just now. They had about 25 people in the queue on the phones - presumably all saying the same thing!

You can call them today or tomorrow (on Sat they are staffing the phone lines 10:00-14:00) to get put on the duplicates list. Duplicates are to be collected from the west Wembley ticket office on Level B1. You can collect them any time after 11am but aim to do so before 2pm.

However, if you call them today and go on the dupes list, but your tickets then do arrive in the post tomorrow, the ticket office person was stressing that you should call them before 2pm on Sat so they can remove you from the duplicates list as Wembley would deactivate the QR codes on your original tickets and render them useless.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cyprussaints said:

Are these still available please..?