Wembley Tickets - extra tickets also SOLD OUT

Harry_SFC

Collection Details

Given the time frame before the fixture, tickets in this phase will be collection only.

All tickets can be collected from St Mary's stadium on Friday 12pm to 5pm and on Saturday from 10am to 2pm. 

Supporters are strongly recommended to collect from St Mary's during this window.

Any tickets not collected shall be taken to Wembley, where collections can be made from 11am on Sunday morning.

This is how I got tickets for the EFL Cup final in 2017, because my 12 away games counted for nothing in the initial sales criteria. The extras allowed aways to count and seats were lower tier and a great view. I’m assuming this is what saints had left after all staff and players had taken what they wanted. Great for those that missed out but potentially some of the best seats if it works the same as the EFL Cup final, which might annoy some ST holders. Another 1.1k Saints fans cheering us on 😇

1 hour ago, 64saint said:

Mine was bought Monday morning in the 9.30 window so hopefully tomorrow 👍

Wonder if the club have a plan B if someone's tickets haven't arrived by Saturday 🤔.

Still no tickets here and bought on Sunday so not looking good, really hope there is a plan B for tickets to be printed at Wembley etc.

They have changed the rules regarding memberships - Originally the criteria was supporter number needed to be registered on the system before 11th May whereas now the membership needed to have been purchased before 11th May. Suspect it might catch a few people out.

1 hour ago, Chez said:

I guess sponsors and staff were all eligible to X number of tickets. I think 3000 for both clubs was mentioned somewhere - not sure how accurate that figure is. Many won't have been taken. You are not allowed to sell them, so there is no point in taking them unless you have someone to give them to. Great news for those that missed out on Monday. Good luck folks.

So this might not be additional to our allocation (what was that 35,667 I think) its just part of that hadn't been put on sale to the public and now has? 

3 minutes ago, southerner3000 said:

They have changed the rules regarding memberships - Originally the criteria was supporter number needed to be registered on the system before 11th May whereas now the membership needed to have been purchased before 11th May. Suspect it might catch a few people out.

The other loophole Leeds fans claim to have used is tickets went on sale to season ticket holders from this season or next season, they bought a season ticket for next season on installment plan and will just cancel it once they have a Wembley ticket 

50 minutes ago, Toadhall Saint said:

Eligibility 

Season Ticket Holders for 2023/24 and 2024/25.

Paid Saints Members who have registered on the system before 11/05/24.

Supporters who have attended one men's competitive match this season.

This is where they fooked up if there are any Leeds at our end, should have made it minimum of 3 home games that would rule out any southern-based Dirty-Leeds fans buying membership for one home game only.

Even if there are some it will be little more than a handful at most spread out and who must be braindead if they make it known.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Toadhall Saint said:

Collection Details

Given the time frame before the fixture, tickets in this phase will be collection only.

All tickets can be collected from St Mary's stadium on Friday 12pm to 5pm and on Saturday from 10am to 2pm. 

Supporters are strongly recommended to collect from St Mary's during this window.

Any tickets not collected shall be taken to Wembley, where collections can be made from 11am on Sunday morning.

Now I'm confused. I managed to get a single ticket just now, and I have had a confirmation email saying the following...

"All tickets for this fixture are physical tickets, and will be sent in the post. Please contact us no earlier than Friday 24th May from 3pm if your tickets have not yet arrived"

I was also charged £2.40 for postage, so im confused if I have to collect or if they are posting to me? What a sh*t show. Hopefully someone will answer a call or email, as I dont live in Southampton (I live in Ferndown, not Leeds, dont worry!) so would rather not drive to the stadium and back for no reason.

Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, Plumstead_Saint said:

Just heard I've got tickets through FA, so have 2 x £67 tickets in block 528 I don't need - cost £143.20.
Message me if interested.

Hi - Very interested. 

Edited by Saint Keef
edit

6 minutes ago, Plumstead_Saint said:

Just heard I've got tickets through FA, so have 2 x £67 tickets in block 528 I don't need - cost £143.20.
Message me if interested.

Just tried to message you mush, says you can't receive messages??

16 minutes ago, JRM said:

So this might not be additional to our allocation (what was that 35,667 I think) its just part of that hadn't been put on sale to the public and now has? 

This is how they word it on the OS, states club has been given ‘extra’:

1,233 extra tickets have been given to Saints following our sell-out for Sunday's vital play-off final against Leeds.

https://www.southamptonfc.com/en/news/article/limited-wembley-tickets-available

18 minutes ago, JRM said:

Actually this clarifies,  it is additional tickets not from clubs original allocation , implies "Wembley stadium" had an allocation but God knows who they were going to sell / give them to. 

7 minutes ago, Saint Keef said:

Hi - Very interested. Can you email me on wilburykeef@gmail.com or phone 07805 972427

can you also give me your mothers maiden name please.

• Haha 6

12 minutes ago, St Louis said:

Now I'm confused. I managed to get a single ticket just now, and I have had a confirmation email saying the following...

"All tickets for this fixture are physical tickets, and will be sent in the post. Please contact us no earlier than Friday 24th May from 3pm if your tickets have not yet arrived"

I was also charged £2.40 for postage, so im confused if I have to collect or if they are posting to me? What a sh*t show. Hopefully someone will answer a call or email, as I dont live in Southampton (I live in Ferndown, not Leeds, dont worry!) so would rather not drive to the stadium and back for no reason.

It states on the website you have to collect, but they also state you can collect from Wembley from 11am on the day

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, stevy777_x said:

Just goes to show that a stadium extension would be a good idea, given the demand 

I'm not sure the 10000 Leeds fans who bought tickets in our end will bother traveling to St Mary's that often.

• Haha 7

47 minutes ago, St Louis said:

The original intention was for all tickets to be posted. Obviously, this new batch is being sold two days later, so post is not a great option. I'd follow the instructions on the Saints website - the booking system (charging you for postage) and automated email confirmation probably have not been updated (the system has shown very little flexibility for everything else, so not surprised they have used the same elements as for the original ticket sale).

I would request a refund from the club for the postage. It would be fraud to take that money when there was no intention to post anything.   

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ScandiSaint said:

Annoying that some of the best tickets (behind the goal in the lower tiers) go on sale at the very end. 

Bird in the hand ScandiSaint. Bird in the hand.

20 minutes ago, Kingsland Codger said:

Fluttering through my letter-box has come an envelope with the tickets. Purchased on Monday at around 10.20am, arriving on the South Island at 14.00 Wednesday.

Happy days. Are you referring to New Zealand, Wight or Portsea?

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, JRM said:

Actually this clarifies,  it is additional tickets not from clubs original allocation , implies "Wembley stadium" had an allocation but God knows who they were going to sell / give them to. 

Excellent. That means even more Saints fans get tickets than originally planned.

Anyone on here get one? Where were they located? 

2 minutes ago, Chez said:

Excellent. That means even more Saints fans get tickets than originally planned.

Yeah good numbers , I know a few in the "neutral " club Wembley so will be over 37,000+ Saints there

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Chez said:

I tried, but got a message saying 'all tickets have now been sold to Leeds fans'.  Shocking behaviour from the club.

• Haha 6

• stevegrant changed the title to Wembley Tickets - extra tickets also SOLD OUT
9 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said:

I tried, but got a message saying 'all tickets have now been sold to Leeds fans'.  Shocking behaviour from the club.

I can back that up.  I've got a source in the Ticket Office who's never been wrong before.  He told me that Leeds fan hacked into the ticketing software and cloned all season ticket numbers and purchasing history immediately Armstrong got the 2nd on Friday night.  As a result approximately 33,629 Saints tickets for Sunday have gone to Leeds fans.  When I phoned the Ticket Office to ask where my tickets were (my mate said not to phone him as he'd 'get in trouble') I was told they'd been posted to my home address in Yorkshire yesterday morning.   Really annoyed with the club's IT policy.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, JRM said:

The other loophole Leeds fans claim to have used is tickets went on sale to season ticket holders from this season or next season, they bought a season ticket for next season on installment plan and will just cancel it once they have a Wembley ticket 

2 hours ago, cableguy said:

Still no tickets here and bought on Sunday so not looking good, really hope there is a plan B for tickets to be printed at Wembley etc.

Be patient I bought some tickets on Saturday, which have not arrived, my son who lives at home with me, bought tickets Sunday and they arrived today 

22 minutes ago, Chez said:

I had a look around and the majority were in upper tier blocks, with a small number in level 2 (some cat 1, some cat 2)

29 minutes ago, malcolm waldron said:

I can back that up.  I've got a source in the Ticket Office who's never been wrong before.  He told me that Leeds fan hacked into the ticketing software and cloned all season ticket numbers and purchasing history immediately Armstrong got the 2nd on Friday night.  As a result approximately 33,629 Saints tickets for Sunday have gone to Leeds fans.  When I phoned the Ticket Office to ask where my tickets were (my mate said not to phone him as he'd 'get in trouble') I was told they'd been posted to my home address in Yorkshire yesterday morning.   Really annoyed with the club's IT policy.

It's outrageous.  They're taking us for mugs.  Again.

7 hours ago, Saint-Reece said:

Yeah we ended up in 139 and didn’t realise it was the family stand until afterwards… we didn’t see it mentioned anywhere unless you specifically looked for it on the OS 🤦🏻‍♂️

Glad it wasn't just me. I was worried I'd just skipped through stuff in the panic buying the tickets but it truly didn't seem to be listed anywhere else. 

Hopefully it won't be an issue, would seem a little odd to me to have the "family stand" in the lower tier.

10 minutes ago, LGTL said:

I just got a ticket for a mate at 4pm. More keep popping up on the website so worth keeping an eye on it

Oh ffs. I gave up when I was kept out earlier with an Error message keep popping up

16 minutes ago, LGTL said:

I just got a ticket for a mate at 4pm. More keep popping up on the website so worth keeping an eye on it

The error message was constant loads of times I attempted to get on, and gave up when I got messages around 2pm saying we had sold out

2 hours ago, Mattio said:

Any ideas what happens if our ticket doesn't arrive? I don't want to have to join a reprint queue at Wembley with 10,000 other people!

Oh Noooo, please, I'm starting to have nightmares now when really I should be looking forward to a great day out.🫤

4 hours ago, oldsarum said:

Be patient I bought some tickets on Saturday, which have not arrived, my son who lives at home with me, bought tickets Sunday and they arrived today 

A fellow Old Sarum homie - hello to you! 

It'll be interesting to see how many ticket touts are out in force outside the Saints allocated pubs on the day considering the early sell out. Must be hoping for some speculative buy-resell business. 

Posted (edited)

Hello all , long shot I know but looking for 2 tickets ? Spent 4 hours on Monday in and out of the queue , wouldn't allow me to purchase for my wife , she's attended a few games this season and we both roared the lads on Friday night , tried again today and the same issue . Any help much appreciated.  Can collect from anywhere . Email jonesjay90812@yahoo.com 

Edited by mike g
Added contact details

13 minutes ago, mike g said:

Hello all , long shot I know but looking for 2 tickets ? Spent 4 hours on Monday in and out of the queue , wouldn't allow me to purchase for my wife , she's attended a few games this season and we both roared the lads on Friday night , tried again today and the same issue . Any help much appreciated.  Can collect from anywhere . Email jonesjay90812@yahoo.com 

Any photos of you both roaring the lads on on Friday, joinedonmonday@yahoo.MOT ?

• Haha 2