Wembley Tickets - extra tickets also SOLD OUT

Harry_SFC

Posted (edited)

Got my ticket for Block 142 safe standing just now and it says enter via Red Zone Entrance M.
Anybody know where that is in relation to the the coach park? ( yes I’m travelling with the official Saints bingo buses - got my marker pen sharpened my blankie freshly laundered ( for my knees it’s quite a trip ) polished my slippers, gave the thermos and sandwich box a good clean up so I’m all practically sorted, just must remember to take my medications and a beanie hat as it might be a bit chilly out there. And my throat lozenges of course - Two packs - plus some paracetamol for the sore throat and headache that I will have.  Oh and must not forget the ticket so it’s on the lobby mantelpiece in my house if I forget it can somebody remind me that’s where it is.  😄

Edited by gio1saints
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, OldNick said:

I think what has happened some Leeds fans bought memebrship for their game at SMS and now have purchase history, hence them now being able to get tickets. Were there many in the crowd in the home game can you recall. Personally I wouldnt want to be in the away section as Im sure the agrgo wont be worth it

Had to ring the ticket office about something else and they said that anyone with a Yorkshire postcode or with limited games (specifically leeds) had been vetted and not sent tickets. Sounds a lot of hot air to me.

Edited by Sir Ralph
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, OldNick said:

I think what has happened some Leeds fans bought memebrship for their game at SMS and now have purchase history, hence them now being able to get tickets. Were there many in the crowd in the home game can you recall. Personally I wouldnt want to be in the away section as Im sure the agrgo wont be worth it

Any Leeds fans who had to buy a membership for Saints to get a ticket for either the match at SMS or the upcoming game at Wembley, aren't 'true' Leeds fans as they clearly didn't qualify for their own team's criteria.

Why people are getting upset about these plastic fans is beyond me.  They deserve mocking and derision for not being 'proper' supporters, not moaning that they used our system.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Sir Ralph said:

Had to ring the ticket office about something else and they said that anyone with a Yorkshire postcode or with limited games (specifically leeds) had been vetted and not sent tickets. Sounds a lot of hot air to me.

That’s Turkish done for then!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ken Tone said:

Lived in Yorkshire for a few years. Watched Hull, Doncaster, Sheffield, York.

Leeds fans were the most unpleasant in the area. Entitled...."we're a really big club", gobby, etc. In effect the Portsmouth of the North! 

My Hull City supporting friend hopes we beat (her terminology) the White Shite...

Posted (edited)
50 minutes ago, whelk said:

That’s Turkish done for then!

Been offered a ticket in club Wembley as a celebrity guest doing an after dinner speech as former leader of Europes toughest hooligan firm, sadly I had to decline due to my NDA with the CoT. The investors didn’t want me getting bevvied up and loose lips sinking ships. 

Edited by Turkish
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Been offered a ticket in club Wembley as a celebrity guest doing an after dinner speech as former leader of Europes toughest hooligan firm, sadly I had to decline due to my NDA with the CoT. The investors didn’t want me getting bevvied up and loose lips sinking ships. 

Live link from Mexico (or is that trousers)?

Just now, Toadhall Saint said:

Live link from Mexico (or is that trousers)?

It’s me, but ask yourself why I’m in Mexico missing such a big game 🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Turkish said:

Fucked up your timing? Mrs made an ultimatum? Looking for a good second hand be beetle? Want to go loco in Acapulco?

Official merch out for the final includes foam hands. Good job, wouldn't want the unofficial sellers on the foam hand black market to be making any profit on such a sought after item.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Toadhall Saint said:

Fucked up your timing? Mrs made an ultimatum? Looking for a good second hand be beetle? Want to go loco in Acapulco?

Well if I was a disorganised prat, ruled by his missus who drove shit cars that could the reason. Maybe it’s not, I’ll let you decide 

3 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Well if I was a disorganised prat, ruled by his missus who drove shit cars that could the reason. Maybe it’s not, I’ll let you decide 

I’ll go for the disorganised prat. Who booked a holiday before checking the play off final date. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Toadhall Saint said:

I’ll go for the disorganised prat. Who booked a holiday before checking the play off final date. 

That’s your prerogative. All we be revealed it it’s time my friend 

1 hour ago, Toadhall Saint said:

Those who watch on TV or streams can watch from any location I would imagine. 

Turks credibility has taken a nose dive admitting his wife has booked a holiday over the play off weekend. I can imagine the pleading next weekend .. "please hunnybun would it be ok if i watch the saints game in the hotel room or do i need you need to come with you on the boat trip? My friends on interweb will be expecting me to comment on the match"

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, waylander said:

Waiting on Royal Mail. Booked mine yesterday morning.

Those people who have received their tickets, when did you book them on the site?

Saturday, but we only get post on a Monday here from the previous mid-week!

42 minutes ago, wild-saint said:

Turks credibility has taken a nose dive admitting his wife has booked a holiday over the play off weekend. I can imagine the pleading next weekend .. "please hunnybun would it be ok if i watch the saints game in the hotel room or do i need you need to come with you on the boat trip? My friends on interweb will be expecting me to comment on the match"

"Yes dear, of course I'll come on the boat trip.."

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Lord Duckhunter said:

Booked Sat, got mine today. 

Fuck me, couldn’t they make them any bigger?  

Luckily I’ve got a new pair of trousers to wear on the day. 

0C458E0F-98AA-43EE-BC02-8602047C308E.jpeg

Wembley bans bags bigger than a4 size so maybe you're supposed to measure against your ticket before setting off 

3 hours ago, waylander said:

Waiting on Royal Mail. Booked mine yesterday morning.

Those people who have received their tickets, when did you book them on the site?

Booked Sunday morning, arrived today. For me, at least, a very smooth experience. Hopefully everyone's postie is speedy as mine.

Leeds still haven't sold all theirs. I suppose with 15,000 of them claiming to be in the Saints end, the Leeds end will be half empty. Leeds Live cautiously says they are 'expected to sell out' by Sunday.

2 minutes ago, Nordic Saint said:

Leeds still haven't sold all theirs. I suppose with 15,000 of them claiming to be in the Saints end, the Leeds end will be half empty. Leeds Live cautiously says they are 'expected to sell out' by Sunday.

Are they at general sale yet?

Posted (edited)

They've been able to have a much stricter criteria due to sending E-tickets, so they can keep selling until Sunday morning if need be. 

Edited by LGTL
  • Like 1

Do we think it's safe to assume the entire lower tier would be standing? The website screwing us out of an hour on Sunday meant we couldn't get behind the goal so we're in Block 140.

A little worried as our website states that's the "family area", but I'd assume you wouldn't get lower tier tickets to sit down right? Or is that wishful thinking?

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, Saint Matty 76 said:

Do we think it's safe to assume the entire lower tier would be standing? The website screwing us out of an hour on Sunday meant we couldn't get behind the goal so we're in Block 140.

A little worried as our website states that's the "family area", but I'd assume you wouldn't get lower tier tickets to sit down right? Or is that wishful thinking?

Depends if they enforce their own regulations.

It's printed on the ticket that persistent standing is not tolerated - apart from in the safe standing area.

It's also in their ground regulations.

Edited by Saint In Cornwall

1 hour ago, Saint Matty 76 said:

It's probably as safe as assuming anyone who didn't want to be in the family area wouldn't purchase tickets there. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, sfc4prem said:

Are they at general sale yet?

No, nowhere near it, their sales policy was stricter than Saints and they won’t get anywhere near general sale.

Phases one and two of the club's ticket sales for the Championship finale on Sunday, against Southampton, allowed purchases by season ticket holders, away season ticket holders, seasonal hospitality members and home and away tracker members with nine-plus game attendance this season.

Now that the deadlines for those phases have passed, the next phase will allow home and away tracker membership holders with five-plus games to purchase a ticket. Tickets will be sold on a first-come-first-served basis to all My Leeds Members who bought a ticket for five or more games in total across the 2023/24 season. The tracker data includes all home league, home cup, away league and away cup fixtures in the season but excludes the play-off semi-finals.

An extremely long shot I know, but if anyone is wondering how they can get rid of two (or even one) adult tickets, I would still be extremely interested. My email is wilburykeef@gmail.com   

I'm happy to meet at Wembley or arrange to pick up if reasonably local.  (Hampshire/Berkshire). 

Thank you.

8 hours ago, The Kraken said:

No, nowhere near it, their sales policy was stricter than Saints and they won’t get anywhere near general sale.

Phases one and two of the club's ticket sales for the Championship finale on Sunday, against Southampton, allowed purchases by season ticket holders, away season ticket holders, seasonal hospitality members and home and away tracker members with nine-plus game attendance this season.

Now that the deadlines for those phases have passed, the next phase will allow home and away tracker membership holders with five-plus games to purchase a ticket. Tickets will be sold on a first-come-first-served basis to all My Leeds Members who bought a ticket for five or more games in total across the 2023/24 season. The tracker data includes all home league, home cup, away league and away cup fixtures in the season but excludes the play-off semi-finals.

Is it a security/crowd management thing that one club get paper tickets and one club get digital tickets?

Or did we and Leeds just choose differently?

10 hours ago, Saint Matty 76 said:

Think the last time we were there for the FA cup semi final v Chelsea people in the lower tier were sitting down where we were. Was very annoying. 

11 hours ago, Saint Matty 76 said:

Yeah we ended up in 139 and didn’t realise it was the family stand until afterwards… we didn’t see it mentioned anywhere unless you specifically looked for it on the OS 🤦🏻‍♂️

1 hour ago, CB Fry said:

Is it a security/crowd management thing that one club get paper tickets and one club get digital tickets?

Or did we and Leeds just choose differently?

Actually that's a good point and a reasonable possibility. Very much helps the people on the ground.

19 hours ago, Turkish said:

You have my sympathy Turks, I missed the FA cup semi final against Watford 2005? when we were in Lanzarote, had it lined up to watch the game in a Saints bar there but ended up in hospital with 3 broken vertebrae, and no TV coverage!!! 

Posted (edited)
On 20/05/2024 at 21:22, 64saint said:

When do we start a thread worrying because our tickets haven't arrived in the post.  Is Thursday to soon, I guess panic sets in Friday. Knowing how the club watch the pennies Im guessing it will be second class. 😕

Well, postie just been, no tickets.  Not panicking.....yet....🙄   

Edited by 64saint

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, gandalf said:

Ours arrived yesterday. We were in the first allocation so that may make a difference.

Mine was bought Monday morning in the 9.30 window so hopefully tomorrow 👍

Wonder if the club have a plan B if someone's tickets haven't arrived by Saturday 🤔.

Edited by 64saint

• stevegrant changed the title to Wembley Tickets - 1100 more on sale Weds 1pm!
12 minutes ago, LGTL said:

An additional 1100 tickets going on sale from 1pm online. 

No doubt Leeds will claim they've already bought them. 

On sale to any customer number with a purchase so basically everyone qualifies. 

20 minutes ago, LGTL said:

An additional 1100 tickets going on sale from 1pm online. 

well without blowing my own trumpet i did suspect this might happen.....and so it should, the place should be full of Saints and Leeds fans only (or 95%)

Does make you wonder where they found another 1,100 from, doesn't specify where in the ground they are, lower / upper etc? 

3 minutes ago, JRM said:

Does make you wonder where they found another 1,100 from, doesn't specify where in the ground they are, lower / upper etc? 

they do it all the time though, dont understand the logic but there ya go. Great news for those who missed out to get a second go !  

4 minutes ago, JRM said:

I guess sponsors and staff were all eligible to X number of tickets. I think 3000 for both clubs was mentioned somewhere - not sure how accurate that figure is. Many won't have been taken. You are not allowed to sell them, so there is no point in taking them unless you have someone to give them to. Great news for those that missed out on Monday. Good luck folks.

• stevegrant changed the title to Wembley Tickets - extra tickets also SOLD OUT