Wembley Tickets - extra tickets also SOLD OUT

Harry_SFC

Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, Harry_SFC said:

Anyobe know when they will be released? 

Did you edit it to add the spelling mistake? 

No idea btw. But I know that dirty Leeds have got over 30k tickets 

Edited by Raging Bull

Pay £20 to get membership and therefore access 3 hours earlier or not to, that is the question. Presumably at that point it'll be fastest finger first, assuming most season ticket holders take one that'd mean about 10k left at 9.30am Monday.

Members with 10+ should have more priority than members with 1 as well  , would expect to sell out very quickly but prices are high , don't fancy being at the back of the upper tier either though so will fork out for a better seat 

1 hour ago, petermcpete said:

Pay £20 to get membership and therefore access 3 hours earlier or not to, that is the question. Presumably at that point it'll be fastest finger first, assuming most season ticket holders take one that'd mean about 10k left at 9.30am Monday.

We haven’t got 25,000 season ticket holders anymore surely?

1 hour ago, Saint In Cornwall said:

Absolute fucking joke

no reward for loyalty

can always rely on Saints to fuck things up

wankers

They have literally rewarded loyalty 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I wonder how long the list is of paid members who haven't bought one single ticket all season.

Surely even those forking out the £20 to be a member last minute have been to at least one game as well. Of all the categories that is the most odd, and maybe they could grade those a bit further (members with 10+ to begin with etc etc)

The only issue for me is how the website copes at 0930 Monday. There's only so many work meetings I can pretend to be "unexpectedly unavailable" for Monday morning.....

• Haha 1

I don't get the moaning when it clearly states 

Season Ticket holder refers to either 2023/24 or 2024/25. All Season Ticket Holders will be guaranteed a ticket, should they buy within their purchase window.

We've got a week to sell 36k tickets. They can't have 20 sales windows for those who have been to 20+ away games followed by 19+ etc. 

You'll get a seat. Some fans are never happy.

• Like 14

Like the home semi final the people hard done by here are those who have memberships and have been to several games this season.  Having to only have been to one game to be eligible first up means it'll be a real scramble.

I've screwed myself anyway as none of the games I went to this season are on my season ticket number....

9 minutes ago, SaintNewForest said:

As long as it gets to Monday 12:30, I don't care ... I'd be a bit peeved though if members (who haven't been to abgame) get priority over non-members who've been to 15 (like myself) and it sells out then

Can you not pay the £20 for the membership to get in the 9:30 queue?  You can still buy a membership

I a bit part follower of Crewe Alex. They have used Ticketmaster to sell their tickets for Sunday due to worrying about their site and infrastructure not being able to cope. They’ve only sold 12,000 and have had about the same time frame we’ll have to sell 36,000. I appreciate we should be better placed but I wouldn’t be surprised to see an IT meltdown.

• Like 1

Apparently Leeds distributing all their tickets as e-tickets whereas we're doing paper ones, I like a stub myself for big games but does seem to put extra pressure on them to get them sent ASAP,  hefty booking and transaction fee should use next day guaranteed for that price 

3 minutes ago, SaintNewForest said:

Such a dick move from the club though.

Profiteering but they know thousands will do it. I've had 3 memberships for me and kids since start of season , all numbers over 10 games on , someone could have been to one game and buy a membership today and gets same priority , doesn't seem right 

• Like 4

Being able to buy a membership at this point is the worst tbh, they allowed that for the League Cup final years ago. I’m sure more recently they put a cut-off point in for membership purchases, maybe for the FA Cup semi-final? Lets down everyone who committed to a membership at the start of the season imo.

9 minutes ago, JRM said:

Profiteering but they know thousands will do it. I've had 3 memberships for me and kids since start of season , all numbers over 10 games on , someone could have been to one game and buy a membership today and gets same priority , doesn't seem right 

It’s such a short sighted move as well. What’s the point in buying a membership next year, if you can just buy one if we get a big end of season game. 

I’m a ST holder, so doesn’t affect me, but it’s a bit of a joke really. At least they’ve done away with the extra one for ST holders to claim, so they’re slowly learning. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, JRM said:

Apparently Leeds distributing all their tickets as e-tickets whereas we're doing paper ones, I like a stub myself for big games but does seem to put extra pressure on them to get them sent ASAP,  hefty booking and transaction fee should use next day guaranteed for that price 

Strange decision, especially when the postal service is so unreliable at the moment (we're lucky to get two deliveries a week here in deepest darkest Devon...)

Probably me misunderstanding it. But is the Monday 9:30 window for paid members who have been to 1+ game only for members who have been to a game whilst a paid member? Or is it that if someone pays for a membership now, any games they have been to through general sale on their account this season will still put them in this window?

Me and my son have been member all season and done a decent amount of games and trying to work out if we will have priority over anyone paying for a membership now. As surely anyone becoming a member would have been to one game. Its just not explicitly clear on the website.

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Nogginsfc said:

Probably me misunderstanding it. But is the Monday 9:30 window for paid members who have been to 1+ game only for members who have been to a game whilst a paid member? Or is it that if someone pays for a membership now, any games they have been to through general sale on their account this season will still put them in this window?

Me and my son have been member all season and done a decent amount of games and trying to work out if we will have priority over anyone paying for a membership now. As surely anyone becoming a member would have been to one game. Its just not explicitly clear on the website.

Pretty sure it's the latter, I doubt the system can differentiate. I've got 10ish aways but only a couple of homes for this season as I live in the midlands. Have just folded and bought a membership - should mean getting a ticket on Monday @ 9.30 will be fine, assuming about 15k left after season ticket holders.

Edited by petermcpete

4 minutes ago, petermcpete said:

Pretty sure it's the latter, I doubt the system can differentiate. I've got 10ish aways but only a couple of homes for this season as I live in the midlands. Have just folded and bought a membership - should mean getting a ticket on Monday @ 9.30 will be fine, assuming about 15k left after season ticket holders.

That's what I thought. Which means what's the point of the 11:00 window as there are not really going to be many fans who now decide to pay for a membership, but have not been to any game this season.

Unless of course Leeds fans give it a go.

7 minutes ago, Nogginsfc said:

That's what I thought. Which means what's the point of the 11:00 window as there are not really going to be many fans who now decide to pay for a membership, but have not been to any game this season.

Unless of course Leeds fans give it a go.

Can see Leeds fans trying that, already a lot of them offering to pay over the odds for tickets, surely club will be wise to that , I think we'll sell out to members with purchase history though Monday morning 

3 minutes ago, JRM said:

Can see Leeds fans trying that, already a lot of them offering to pay over the odds for tickets, surely club will be wise to that , I think we'll sell out to members with purchase history though Monday morning 

Problem is paid members even without a booking history can buy from 11am Monday, provided they registered by 11th May this year. Not beyond the intelligence of even Leeds fans to have registered (for free) as soon as it was clear that there was a chance they could be vs us in any final...

4 minutes ago, JRM said:

Website seems to say that any new members must have already had a supporter number to qualify.

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Saint In Cornwall said:

Absolute fucking joke

no reward for loyalty

can always rely on Saints to fuck things up

wankers

Not sure what the club have done wrong here.

All season ticket holders have a ticket in the bag, if you want one it's yours. That's rewarding loyalty.

If the argument is staggering the general sale windows to those with 10+ aways, 5+ aways, 4+aways etc etc - then we don't have the window for that, all non-general sale tickets need to be sold by Monday in order to be in the post by Tuesday. We haven't got a week to distribute tickets for next Sunday, so they've had to collapse down those sale windows.

Edited by S-Clarke
  • Like 5

4 minutes ago, petermcpete said:

Problem is paid members even without a booking history can buy from 11am Monday, provided they registered by 11th May this year. Not beyond the intelligence of even Leeds fans to have registered (for free) as soon as it was clear that there was a chance they could be vs us in any final...

Exactly this. The desperation from Saints to milk as many £20 payments for memberships as possible, without actually thinking the process through or having a half decent ticketing system that can differentiate, will likely cause some problems. Gives far more opportunity for any Leeds fans who were on the ball, or more likely touts to get a ticket over fans who have been to multiple games this season. But saints get an extra £20 so who cares!!

37 minutes ago, petermcpete said:

Is 1+ considered at least 2 games or at least 1 game?

24 minutes ago, Lord Duckhunter said:

Probably me with a hang over but looking at the stadium plan. 

Does “Green and light blue safe standing”, mean both areas are safe standing or Green, and light blue which is safe standing. 

Think both are safe standing 

28 minutes ago, Lord Duckhunter said:

Probably me with a hang over but looking at the stadium plan. 

Does “Green and light blue safe standing”, mean both areas are safe standing or Green, and light blue which is safe standing. 

Back bit is "safe standing", but would expect whole lower to be stood anyway, Leeds upper, lower , middle will all be stood 100% 

Can someone post the blocks that are available during today's window. I'm guessing there will be a choice of blocks on all levels or is the system going from north to south level 1 first. Also how long to wait in lobby plus transaction. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LGTL said:

Just got kicked out the website after queuing. Got all the way, entered, and kicked out. Bodes horrifically. 

Same here - absolute joke. So much for prioritising the loyalest fans

• Lighthouse changed the title to Wembley Tickets - Sold Out
  • stevegrant changed the title to Wembley Tickets - extra tickets also SOLD OUT