The Pompey Thread

jawillwill

I feel dirty and sullied!  Driving on the M5 today and I saw a beat up van (PFC 28W) in front of me.  It had a sign saying 'books bought for cash' so I figured it was either a coincidence of TCWAB.  As I went past I saw an arm with plenty of tattoos, bracelets and rings on.  Good job I had the windows closed and the aircon on!

1 hour ago, Weston Super Saint said:

I feel dirty and sullied!  Driving on the M5 today and I saw a beat up van (PFC 28W) in front of me.  It had a sign saying 'books bought for cash' so I figured it was either a coincidence of TCWAB.  As I went past I saw an arm with plenty of tattoos, bracelets and rings on.  Good job I had the windows closed and the aircon on!

What a nightmare. Presumably that part of the M5 is now closed for cleaning.

Edited by Tamesaint

4 hours ago, Weston Super Saint said:

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/forum/274137/westwood/#4

Edited by alehouseboys

Cowley has caught the special brilliant Pompey delusion:

We are lucky because this is a brilliant club, it has a brilliant support base and anyone who has played at Fratton Park knows exactly how brilliant this football club is

Brilliant! :mcinnes:

8 hours ago, Danbert said:

Cowley has caught the special brilliant Pompey delusion:

We are lucky because this is a brilliant club, it has a brilliant support base and anyone who has played at Fratton Park knows exactly how brilliant this football club is

Brilliant! :mcinnes:

Is their manager a Fast Show character?

Edited by Matthew Le God

Chortle..

It has led to some Portsmouth fans calling Ipswich 'Chequebook FC' for the way in which they have splashed out in the summer transfer market.

The response from the Ipswich fans in that article could have been written by Trousers or Rallyboy.. they know the history too!

• Like 1

On 14/07/2021 at 15:37, trousers said:

Just seen the alleged screenshot. Not suitable for posting on here.

Three Academy players released after investigation into this

Stupid bastards,  the players that is, not the club,   who for once have been on the right side of the moral compass.

• Like 1

On 01/08/2021 at 10:27, benjii said:

Do they actually only have 12 first team players?

If so..... lolz.

They don’t even have twelve unless they sign the trialist.  

maybe they are Optimising the cash flow by saving on players wages. Only when injuries occur they will then get another trialist into the club?

This is continuing to look like my pre season playing football manager with the non league download. because the scouting is crap you just sign loads of trialists, set up some friendlies and see if any of them are any good. Surprised that a "proper" team has to do that.

Somebody remind me which genius on here tried to tell us that "you know, when you really think about it, Pompey have much better long term prospects than Saints" and was salivating about what a fantastic owner they had. Needless to say it was one of our suicidal Saints fans, not a Skate saying this.

Decrepit stadium, bottom two divisions for the last decade and now literally no first team to put out.

How's them long term prospects going?

Edited by CB Fry

28 minutes ago, CB Fry said:

Somebody remind me which genius on here tried to tell us that "you know, when you really think about it, Pompey have much better long term prospects than Saints" and was salivating about what a fantastic owner they had. Needless to say it was one of our suicidal Saints fans, not a Skate saying this.

Decrepit stadium, bottom two divisions for the last decade and now literally no first team to put out.

How's them long term prospects going?

He's too busy spreading gloom on the main board about our new purchases to appear on here

23 hours ago, Mystic Force said:

I thought the crowd was the 12th man? So that means there is now only one person attending Fraton Park to watch, and he is even unsure if he wants to come back!

Even better if they can actually register them to play. Westwood wouldn’t have a lot of pace but with his alleged BO issues (according to skates I know) he might get a few free headers in the box with defences reluctant to get too close.

That league is over bar the shouting, they'd better order up the open-top bus now and get a ground extension with dedicated overland train station and integrated conference centre hotel facility sorted asap!

Eisner's pledge to be competing with Man City, Barcelona and Juventus in nine years time has finally launched and looks ahead of schedule.

• Haha 3

• Lighthouse changed the title to The Pompey Thread