The Pompey Thread

jawillwill

5 hours ago, Disco Stu said:

I always thought Fareham was fairly evenly split (where my dad grew up he went to school with Saints and Pompey fans) but it's showing as white. What does white represent?

I’ve now found the full article.

https://rowzfootball.wordpress.com/2014/09/10/saints-and-pompey-mapping-the-rivalry/

I think the white areas are where no research has been done, or answers submitted.

Clearly  isn’t a large sample and as the writer says was done for fun.

Also, ten years old. 

22 minutes ago, Badger said:

I’ve now found the full article.

https://rowzfootball.wordpress.com/2014/09/10/saints-and-pompey-mapping-the-rivalry/

I think the white areas are where no research has been done, or answers submitted.

Clearly  isn’t a large sample and as the writer says was done for fun.

Also, ten years old

That’s smart work for a ten year old.

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Badger said:

90168578-F689-4012-80BD-0B9A9CF5C860.thumb.jpeg.61f1ca5392d52fcdd3adc5ecdfbf7d11.jpeg

Found this whilst searching internet for something else. 

For those living locally, how accurate do you think this is ? Indicates a fairly even split in Winchester although I always regarded that as firmly Saints territory. Romsey, Stockbridge also ‘ours’. 

As if Brockenhurst, Lyndhurst romsey are split lol. Whats the Blue bit in the middle of Winchester?

• 4 weeks later...

and the championship is up and running, that was squeaky bum time for the first 20 min Leeds haven't learned from last year they score then sit back 3-3 take that any day of the week at the championship 😎 

15 hours ago, mack rill said:

and the championship is up and running, that was squeaky bum time for the first 20 min Leeds haven't learned from last year they score then sit back 3-3 take that any day of the week at the championship 😎 

Decent result for the blue few, Leeds will be there or there abouts at the seasons end.  Maintain that level for the season and you’ll have a good one.

On 10/08/2024 at 17:12, mack rill said:

The were dicking you after 20 minutes and I thought it would be a cricket score. Fair play you showed some character. Will be interesting to see if you can make the playoffs. 

• Haha 1

On 10/08/2024 at 17:12, mack rill said:

the kleenex sold out in Pompey, due to getting nosebleeds being so high after so long. Altitude sickness no doubt.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 24/08/2024 at 17:38, mack rill said:

3 points from the first three games, at the start of the season would of snapped your hand off for that but the feeling is one of disappointment losing points in the last few minutes.😒

yep you've had a tough few games 3 points is decent.