Holiday tips for.... Seychelles....?

trousers

On 29/01/2024 at 14:05, trousers said:

Yeah... you read the thread title correctly... Lady T does indeed have the Falkland Islands on her shortlist for our annual holiday this year.....! 

Anyone been? Any tips etc?

I've done some initial research on getting there.... basically two options..... an RAF flight from Brize Norton (via Ascension Island) or commercial flights via Chile....

Other than that, I've got a blank sheet of paper...

For the first time in my married life (nearly 35 years and counting!), I managed to get my own way.... and it turns out we're heading for.... Seychelles... yay! :)

Going in about 5 weeks. Any hints, tips, etc from anyone that's been, in particular any day trips to recommend? (nothing too strenuous given we're the wrong side of 55....! ;) )

Edited by trousers

• trousers changed the title to Holiday tips for.... Seychelles....?
7 minutes ago, trousers said:

For the first time in my married life (nearly 35 years and counting!), I managed to get my own way.... and it turns out we're heading for.... Seychelles... yay! :)

Going in about 5 weeks. Any hints, tips, etc from anyone that's been, in particular any day trips to recommend? (nothing too strenuous given we're the wrong side of 55....! ;) )

Damn! You’ve reminded me about another place that I’ve always wanted to go to. I’ve got a pile of Virgin Atlantic Flying Miles and a couple of companion vouchers to use but unfortunately they don’t fly there and anyway I lost my lovely companion about this time last year.

I must start investigating again.