Valenciennes

Tommy Mulgrew

10 hours ago, SuperSAINT said:

Fred will be livid they aren't top.

I am livid because if this great trend continues it might give SR the idea to switch coach with SFC and take our Wizard Ben Chorley away to do his magic with you guys! I must admit that this great start takes me back to the 80s, in the old stadium, when I was young and innocent, chanting like there was no tomorrow.

Edited by FredVaFC59100
  • Like 6

When SR allows Southampton to move up a division in season 2 of governance, When SR allows Goztepe to move up a division in season 2 of governance, how can we not believe that the scenario will be repeated here at Valenciennes?

I'm confident for this season, even if we'll have to fight for every match, but with the team and the collective that's gradually starting to come together, it could be really interesting!

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, ChristopheVAFC said:

When SR allows Southampton to move up a division in season 2 of governance, When SR allows Goztepe to move up a division in season 2 of governance, how can we not believe that the scenario will be repeated here at Valenciennes?

I'm confident for this season, even if we'll have to fight for every match, but with the team and the collective that's gradually starting to come together, it could be really interesting!

Let's not get too carried away!  We do't know what season 3 is going to deliver yet!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ChristopheVAFC said:

What’s Oyewusi like, Christophe?

I thought SR wanted consistency in term of play across their teams; so I don't understand why we don't play Russball. Could it be that they really really want us back in Ligue 2 ? Christophe, please inquire the VP on your next trip to SR's capital city.

Of course, we've had a good start to the season, and we're delighted to see a team fighting for its colours, and I think the momentum will only continue in that direction.

So let's get on with it this Friday, when we welcome Chateauroux to the Stade du Hainaut!

• Like 1

Tonight, for those watching the match, you will see above the supporters' stand a large tarpaulin put up this season with the following message: “Proud of our land, proud of our club, proud of our history”.

As the upper part of the stadium is not open to the public this season (for the time being), the club has decided to put up this 128 metre long and 8 metre high tarpaulin with the help of the supporters.

How did VA fans dress up the Nungesser stand? va-fc.com

f5b1fd60-51b0-40d6-b442-863488aa0ff7.jpeg.06201c2d61bd7d2e37806f905f973d0d.jpeg

Edited by ChristopheVAFC
  • Like 5

Hello everyone.

First of all, getting 9 points out of 9 has been something that hasn't happened to us for years - I can't even remember when!

We couldn't have wished for a better start!

All the same, we remain lucid and humble, as the championship has only just begun.

For several years now, I can assure you that we've lost matches like this, but what strength of character!

Friends, we're enjoying this new lease of life, it's crazy, so is this happiness?

• Like 15
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, ChristopheVAFC said:

Hello everyone.

First of all, getting 9 points out of 9 has been something that hasn't happened to us for years - I can't even remember when!

We couldn't have wished for a better start!

All the same, we remain lucid and humble, as the championship has only just begun.

For several years now, I can assure you that we've lost matches like this, but what strength of character!

Friends, we're enjoying this new lease of life, it's crazy, so is this happiness?

It’s great when you come out of the constant loosing into the winning more often than not. 

On 14/04/2024 at 08:31, Convict Colony said:

Give the players who are staying the chance and with younger players for these last games.

As I said above, you will be the real madrid and psg of the 3rd division and will win most weekends and you will remember football is fun again 

Bon chance.

as i said back in april, this is the season of being awesome.

Great win this weekend

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ChristopheVAFC said:

Hello everyone.

Match day for Valenciennes with a trip to Rouen (Normandy), 3 buses are on the trip (3 hour drive) plus a few cars, we will be around 250 supporters (the stand has 700 seats).

Kick-off 18:00 French time

Live on Youtube: Rouen - Valenciennes

The aim is to continue picking up points.

Allez VA! ❤️🤍

Allez VA!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ChristopheVAFC said:

Hello everyone.

Match day for Valenciennes with a trip to Rouen (Normandy), 3 buses are on the trip (3 hour drive) plus a few cars, we will be around 250 supporters (the stand has 700 seats).

Kick-off 18:00 French time

Live on Youtube: Rouen - Valenciennes

The aim is to continue picking up points.

Allez VA! ❤️🤍

Bon chance VA!

• Like 1