The Circle of Trust

Miltonaggro

Yo, listen up, I got a tale to drop,'Bout a circle of twats who think they’re on top,Middle-aged virgins, they ain’t got a clue,Livin' in their mom’s basement, with nothin’ to do.

Talkin’ football transfers like they’re in the know,Actin’ like agents, but they’re runnin’ a show,Insider info? Nah, just dreams in their head,Still rockin' last year’s jersey, barely outta bed.

Aight, let’s talk 'bout Turkish, the ringleader clown,Biggest cockwomble tryin' to run the town,He’s the king of the twats, got nothin’ to show,Actin' like a boss, but we all know the flow.

Chasin’ the clout, but they’re stuck in a rut,Talkin' big moves while their own lives shut,Makin’ up transfers, claimin’ to know the deals,

But their biggest flex is consuming cheap Uber Eats meals.

Circle of twats, still playin’ pretend,Time to face facts, y’all ain’t got no friends,Football insiders? Nah, y’all ain’t the plug,

Just dudes in the basement lookin' for a hug.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by ally_uk
  • Haha 12

Just now, ally_uk said:

Yo, listen up, I got a tale to drop,'Bout a circle of twats who think they’re on top,Middle-aged virgins, they ain’t got a clue,Livin' in their mom’s basement, with nothin’ to do.

Talkin’ football transfers like they’re in the know,Actin’ like agents, but they’re runnin’ a show,Insider info? Nah, just dreams in their head,Still rockin' last year’s jersey, barely outta bed.

Aight, let’s talk 'bout Turkish, the ringleader clown,Biggest cockwomble tryin' to run the town,He’s the king of the twats, got nothin’ to show,Actin' like a boss, but we all know the flow.

Chasin’ the clout, but they’re stuck in a rut,Talkin' big moves while their own lives shut,Makin’ up transfers, claimin’ to know the deals,

But their biggest flex is cheap Uber Eats meals.

Circle of twats, still playin’ pretend,Time to face facts, y’all ain’t got no friends,Football insiders? Nah, y’all ain’t the plug,

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Can’t work out if this is anger, rage, humour, or if you’ve just had a stroke

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

5 minutes ago, ally_uk said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Why do people always get accused of living in basements or bedsits?

Just Eat is our official food delivery partner.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ally_uk said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I love the view from my basement, thank you very much... 

IMG_20240829_145855.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, tdmickey3 said:

No because, to quote ally_uk, he`s not a cockwomble 

On 29/05/2024 at 09:07, tdmickey3 said:

Not posted in ages about those attention seekers and can only do 3 a day so wont waste my time on that garbage anymore.

Thanks for the mention anyway😉

Good to see "Micky" still wont waste time on that garbage anymore. Just the 5 LOLing emojis on this thread today, also talking about it on other threads too.

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, ally_uk said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I have to congratulate you. That was absolutely appalling in every way, and I say that with great admiration.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, USaintA said:

I have to congratulate you. That was absolutely appalling in every way, and I say that with great admiration.

i particularly like the fact this is not the first time he's attempted a "hilarious" tune similar to this on this thread, the others were equally as bad. Then he laughs at his own wit.

I suspect "Ally_UK" is the type of person that when they tell a joke no one laughs at they repeat themselves because they assumed no on heard them

Edited by Turkish
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Good to see "Micky" still wont waste time on that garbage anymore. Just the 5 LOLing emojis on this thread today, also talking about it on other threads too.

'Always' going on... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Farmer Saint said:

He's trying to be Ice T but he's actually Vanilla Ice.

Well, I think the Circle of Trust should feel very flattered.

It's obvious the little lad worked very hard (and spent a lot of time) on this, and he clearly never had any help from a grown-up

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Turkish said:

so you came onto this thread, presumably read it, just so you could comment that it was boring.

Weird behaviour. 

No the boring bit is you telling everyone how brilliant you you think you are 😄 The actual thread is ok although I’ve failed to solve any clues so far 😄

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, East Kent Saint said:

No the boring bit is you telling everyone how brilliant you you think you are 😄 The actual thread is ok although I’ve failed to solve any clues so far 😄

I don’t need to tell anyone how brilliant am I the proof is already there 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, OttawaSaint said:

Sure...that's what they all say...

A ‘farmer’ stumbles in his bedroom, sheep under his arm and loudly announces, ‘this is the pig I’ve been fucking’, his wife, angry at being awoken shouts, ‘ you’re drunk and that’s a sheep you idiot’, to which said ‘farmer’ states , ‘ I wasn’t talking to you’. 

• Haha 5

So we're down to the final 3 pictures for TDD... 

2 in:

images (3).jpeg

Things-to-do-in-Eindhoven.jpg

1 out:

images (2).jpeg

As you're all probably aware, TDD tends to be very fluid, so I'd make sure you're checking this thread often to ensure you're up to date with real transfer news. 

Edited by Farmer Saint
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Turkish said:

I shall be offline this morning as i am travelling to a VERY important 11.30am meeting to thrash out a TDD deal. I will try and update you as and when i can.

the wife told you you have to take her shopping?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Farmer Saint said:

Things-to-do-in-Eindhoven.jpg

That's `De Blob' in Eindhoven.

If it's another "born just around the corner" type clue, like you used to link Rooney Mara to Sekou Mara's departure (Bedford is nowhere near Shea stadium by the way), then the player could share the name of almost anyone from anywhere in the Netherlands. De Blog was designed by Massimiliano Fuksas, who has designed buildings in pretty much every city, so that opens the field a lot. Tough one.

How about, Eindhoven is in Holland, there is a pastor called Maxwell Holland and that links you to Maxwell Cornet? 

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, Farmer Saint said:

1 out:

images (2).jpeg

Looks like an AI-generated photo of a man jogging towards a mountain range.

Man...running...Manning. Too easy?

Or how about a long distance runner. Let's say Samuel Wanjiru, the Kenyan Olympic marathon gold medalist. He shares a first name with our friend Edozie.

I wonder if I can create a link for every Saints player that might depart?

Let's try Jaydon Meghoma, as he is probably on his way having turned down a contract. The mountains could be the Pyranees, which the commune Ade is located in. Megahoma's middle name is Ade. 

Good clue this one. Might need to circle back. 

• Haha 1

Cornet is in the building for his medical (please don't fail), so that's number 2 of 3, the picture of Eindhoven done. 

And the clue...Eindhoven is famous for Philips, the Dutch conglomerate. Philip is Robert Maxwell's oldest surviving child, which leads us to Maxwell Cornet

Revealed even before the rumours started.

Thank you very much. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

53 minutes ago, Farmer Saint said:

Cornet is in the building for his medical (please don't fail), so that's number 2 of 3, the picture of Eindhoven done. 

And the clue...Eindhoven is famous for Philips, the Dutch conglomerate. Philip is Robert Maxwell's oldest surviving child, which leads us to Maxwell Cornet

Thank you very much. 

You never appeared on the old game show 3-2-1 did you ? 🤣

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Farmer Saint said:

Thank you very much. 

Appreciate the explanation but there is tedious links and then there is that. Philip to Robert Maxwell 😂😂

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Farmer Saint said:

Thank you very much. 

That one made me laugh. 

Go on, tell us who the clue was really meant for. I can't be arsed to trawl through the main transfer thread to see who was Wednesday's rumour.

• Haha 2

On 11/06/2024 at 09:53, Turkish said:

The Wee Man 2013, directed by Ray Burdis | Film review

Welcome Ryan Frazer. Took a while but called this one nearly two months ago.

Another  for the COT

*pointing at the naysayers* "all it's all gone quiet over there, all gone quiet over there, all gone quiet, all gone quiet, all gone quiet over there"

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Turkish said:

Welcome Ryan Frazer. Took a while but called this one nearly two months ago.

Another  for the COT

*pointing at the naysayers* "all it's all gone quiet over there, all gone quiet over there, all gone quiet, all gone quiet, all gone quiet over there"

line of duty?

or are you saying its a lookalike of someone were supposed to know?.............

4 hours ago, Roo1976 said:

line of duty?

or are you saying its a lookalike of someone were supposed to know?.............

4 hours ago, Leighsterrr said:

Martin Compston played the lead role in a film called The Wee Man...

Exactly right Leighsterr well done

it’s Martin Compston playing the role of Scottish gangster Paul Ferris in the film the Wee Man, the Wee Man was his nickname. Which is also the nickname of Ryan Fraser. 

Edited by Turkish
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, CB Fry said:

What a summer the COT have had.

Absolutely note perfect 👌 

It certainly feels like a pivotal transfer window from the CoT. Any lingering doubts have been extinguished.100% accuracy yet again. 

The last few weeks of the transfer window have answered the critics who say the clues are too vague and could be interpreted to be anyone. We were asked to give names, where we could we did. 

Come the January window surely reaching the 3rd stage of truth is inevitable. Haters gonna hate but in this window we’ve been laughed at, we’ve then been violently opposed now many are taking what we say as fact. The tide has certainly turned.

Thanks to our trusted sources for allowing us to share the information, thanks to the members for adhering to the strict guideline for clues. But most of all thanks to saintsweb members for your support, we do this as a free service to keep you informed and whilst we have faced opposition the support this window has been greater than ever.the COT will meet for our end of window debrief once fhe European windows have shut before we will start to take applications for the January teams. 

detail to be announced here VERY soon. The recruitment process will not be televised 

Edited by Turkish
  • Like 5
  • Haha 2

A round of applause for the CoT. Sailing calmly and cooly through what turned out to be an major squad overhaul by the club.

Never sinking into the churning waters of hyperbole and conjecture. The CoT kept to its course through the ebbs and flows of the window. When so many others speculated and worried about a becalmed window, the CoT were there to remind us of the various destinations waiting ahead.

Where others thought they were sharks attacking the CoT, they saw only minnows, never getting flustered. Well done guys!

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, Farmer Saint said:

Thank you very much. 

You couldn't make this shit up.....

Oh, you just did 😅😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Turkish said:

It certainly feels like a pivotal transfer window from the CoT. Any lingering doubts have been extinguished.100% accuracy yet again. 

The last few weeks of the transfer window have answered the critics who say the clues are too vague and could be interpreted to be anyone. We were asked to give names, where we could we did. 

Come the January window surely reaching the 3rd stage of truth is inevitable. Haters gonna hate but in this window we’ve been laughed at, we’ve then been violently opposed now many are taking what we say as fact. The tide has certainly turned.

Thanks to our trusted sources for allowing us to share the information, thanks to the members for adhering to the strict guideline for clues. But most of all thanks to saintsweb members for your support, we do this as a free service to keep you informed and whilst we have faced opposition the support this window has been greater than ever.the COT will meet for our end of window debrief once fhe European windows have shut before we will start to take applications for the January teams. 

detail to be announced here VERY soon. The recruitment process will not be televised 

Which takes you longer Turkish fine sir ? Making up the rumours or making the connections afterwards ? 😆😇😗

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Yorkshire Saint said:

Which takes you longer Turkish fine sir ? Making up the rumours or making the connections afterwards ? 😆😇😗

Good question. Finding clues which stick the guidelines we are given and are not too obvious is a tricky task sometimes. We’ve taken on board some of the criticism and this window I’ve given 2 names of signings in posts and one nickname. The other members have also given more obvious clues. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Yorkshire Saint said:

You couldn't make this shit up.....

Oh, you just did 😅😉

If it was easy, everyone would be doing it - some posters tried it earlier in the Summer and we're stumped. Is it really a coincidence that the photo I used of Eindhoven had the Philips head office in it, and that Robert Maxwell just happened to have a son called Philip? We've been accused of this the whole time, but when every single one has a coincidence, I think even the most skeptical detective would point to a trend. 

For instance, let's use the toilet as an example. Using that can you get to Ryan Fraser in 2 moves? 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Farmer Saint said:

If it was easy, everyone would be doing it - some posters tried it earlier in the Summer and we're stumped. Is it really a coincidence that the photo I used of Eindhoven had the Philips head office in it, and that Robert Maxwell just happened to have a son called Philip? We've been accused of this the whole time, but when every single one has a coincidence, I think even the most skeptical detective would point to a trend. 

For instance, let's use the toilet as an example. Using that can you get to Ryan Fraser in 2 moves? 

@Farmer Saint & @Turkish - I really admire you both for an original thread and for your efforts. Consolidated ITK has always been required and you have had a good go. But you are no @View From The Top or @Guan 2.0 amongst others. As Part of the Southampton brother hood I mean you no ill intent but this is like a joke that you have to explain. Its just bad. 

Its my choice to read it (occasionally) and I admire your efforts. 

Let's hope for 3 points today. Up the Saints. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Yorkshire Saint said:

@Farmer Saint & @Turkish - I really admire you both for an original thread and for your efforts. Consolidated ITK has always been required and you have had a good go. But you are no @View From The Top or @Guan 2.0 amongst others. As Part of the Southampton brother hood I mean you no ill intent but this is like a joke that you have to explain. Its just bad. 

Its my choice to read it (occasionally) and I admire your efforts. 

Let's hope for 3 points today. Up the Saints. 

We don’t do it to compete we don’t do it for titles or recognition. It’s great that there are other ITKs but where are they now? 3 consecutive windows are sources have been spot on. 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Turkish said:

We don’t do it to compete we don’t do it for titles or recognition. It’s great that there are other ITKs but where are they now? 3 consecutive windows are sources have been spot on. 

Well said.

We've had well meaning ITKers in the past. For whatever reason, there's a few/some posters that just give them abuse. Desperate for the information, yet at the same time envious/bitter/demanding about sources, and also expecting the ITKer to know about every move. It can be relentless, and unpleasant to see. After a while, some simply conclude it's not worth the effort/ abuse.

It's another plus for the CoT. The way the information is released is set. i think it draws some criticism away from the CoT group itself. That it's a CoT group also means that it's not just one person getting the flak, while also making the information on the thread even more valuable.

I did wonder how the CoT would do on it's own thread. But it really stands out. Take a bow, guys!

• Like 1