The Circle of Trust

Miltonaggro

3 hours ago, OldNick said:

My god Turks, that post really does you no favours, it just makes you look so self centred and a bit of a loon. I dont think that is what you are.

I assume there is some kind of league where you can find this info? I saw the other day a first time poster get about 40 likes.

Id love to see the much fabled post that got the all time record, I assume you have a copy framed on your wall.

As for the most popular thread , Master Bates trumps you by thousands as well as Duncan Holly has  by about 8000 posts. 

I don't know the guy, but my take is he doesn't take himself as seriously as a lot of posters on on here do, make of that what you will.

13 minutes ago, Toussaint said:

I don't know the guy, but my take is he doesn't take himself as seriously as a lot of posters on on here do, make of that what you will.

I think its a bit of both, he likes to tease but also he does get great self esteem by getting hits, its the proudest thing in his life

1 minute ago, Dman said:

a VERY interesting message has just come through in the whatsapp group! 

is it about a goalkeeper signing lol, or Love Island. No doubt a signing will happen and you will take credit that somehow you knew .

I expect a plane from Newcastle has just landed

• Haha 2

48 minutes ago, Toussaint said:

i can neither confirm or deny your comment as loose lips sink ships

33 minutes ago, OldNick said:

I think its a bit of both, he likes to tease but also he does get great self esteem by getting hits, its the proudest thing in his life

with a CV like that who wouldn't be proud? 

I confess I kind of like the cryptic clues, if that's what they are. I take it with a pinch of salt, and haven't once managed to work any of these so called clues out but I guess that's the point isn't it. Its only easy if you know the answers and yes, if its just all pony then its still a bit of light humour. I came on here during a tea break on work and ended up reading through a kids playground fight. I was hoping for a new pic to test my catch phrase abilities again seeming my record is 0/100 to date..

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, saintnick said:

I confess I kind of like the cryptic clues, if that's what they are. I take it with a pinch of salt, and haven't once managed to work any of these so called clues out but I guess that's the point isn't it. Its only easy if you know the answers and yes, if its just all pony then its still a bit of light humour. I came on here during a tea break on work and ended up reading through a kids playground fight. I was hoping for a new pic to test my catch phrase abilities again seeming my record is 0/100 to date..

The thing is there are a huge number of people who enjoy this thread - we get so many messages of support. However, there seems to be a small minority of posters who feel like they should be able to spoil it for everyone else because they struggle to work out the clues. A number of people have guessed the correctly in the past and we have congratulated and quoted them when they have. 

All we're doing is sharing a bit of what we are told, in a fun but also informative manner. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Dman said:

a VERY interesting message has just come through in the whatsapp group! 

well, well, well. Just after this post it becomes public that the keeper has failed a medical. COT strike again and some of you doubt us.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Maybe the reason we are taking so long to buy players is because the recruitment department are sending out pictures of toilets and Adam & Eve when making offers and the other clubs are taking an age to work out who we are interested in 🤔

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

Maybe the reason we are taking so long to buy players is because the recruitment department are sending out pictures of toilets and Adam & Eve when making offers and the other clubs are taking an age to work out who we are interested in 🤔

So many posts on a thread you think is shit.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Dman said:

well, well, well. Just after this post it becomes public that the keeper has failed a medical. COT strike again and some of you doubt us.  

I suggest if that was the news you were talking about I doubt you would put VERY interesting , but VERY disappointing news

48 minutes ago, OldNick said:

I suggest if that was the news you were talking about I doubt you would put VERY interesting , but VERY disappointing news

perhaps I'm not dissapointed by us not going balls deep on a keeper who has a questionable playing record. 

On 13/08/2024 at 23:12, Farmer Saint said:

And the following out:

download.webp

images (1).jpeg

licensed-image (1).jpeg

And another one correct from 2 weeks ago - the toilet has fallen and as I said to @sadoldgit the clue is Flush...

Toilet > Flush > Flushing Meadows > US Open > Where did Carlos Alcaraz win his first Tennis Grand Slam? 

Only one more to go, the picture of Glenn Morshower for 6 out of 6.

Edited by Farmer Saint
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, V.Johnathan.Wilson said:

I wonder if Turkish predicted the Alcaraz to Flamengo as far back as July considering that one of his earlier clues shows a Flamingo on the left side of the picture. 

It would be one hell of a coincidence. 

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Farmer Saint said:

And another one correct from 2 weeks ago - the toilet has fallen and as I said to @sadoldgit the clue is Flush...

Toilet > Flush > Flushing Meadows > US Open > Where did Carlos Alcaraz win his first Tennis Grand Slam? 

Ok…my take…The actor who played Glen Morshower also played Aaron Pierce (secret service agent in 24)…so incoming is Aaron Ramsdale in next 24 hours… is that correct?

• Like 1

22 hours ago, saintnick said:

Any clues team, anything imminent that you have heard? 

it's all here Nick. We've even named the person this time something which we've often been criticised for not doing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, V.Johnathan.Wilson said:

I wonder if Turkish predicted the Alcaraz to Flamengo as far back as July considering that one of his earlier clues shows a Flamingo on the left side of the picture. 

VJW you are getting the clues, well done 👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/07/2024 at 22:08, Turkish said:

10 Then Moses and Aaron gathered the assembly together before the rock, and he said to them, w“Hear now, you rebels: shall we bring water for you out of this rock?” 11 And Moses lifted up his hand and struck the rock with his staff twice, uand water came out abundantly, and the congregation drank, and their livestock.

thats all I can say for now 

Well well well. Of all the thousands of bible verses and bible character by yet another amazing coincidence i just happened to get lucky and chose the one with the name of a transfer window signing.

Yet another extrodinary coincidence. 

You asked for a name. The COT gives you a name. Now tell me we know nothing,

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, It's There said:

Ok…my take…The actor who played Glen Morshower also played Aaron Pierce (secret service agent in 24)…so incoming is Aaron Ramsdale in next 24 hours… is that correct?

What's the latest news tell you...😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Farmer Saint said:

And looks like it's going to be 6 out of 6.

Surely the naysayers can't deny this... 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Farmer Saint said:

And looks like it's going to be 6 out of 6.

Surely the naysayers can't deny this... 

Sad Hello Darkness GIF by NCONTRAX

They are very quiet tonight. They've taken a hell of beating this window. Any doubts destroyed by this

Stage 3 incoming.

Edited by Turkish
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Holmes_and_Watson said:

'tator said that Martin had picked tonight's team weeks ago. So, before a few of the signings were close to completion. What is his relationship with the CoT?

6 out of 6 mate - I'll let you deduce what you want from that. 

• Haha 1

It never ceases to amaze me how the Circle of Trust can be so accurate with their news. Remarkable. Great work, fellas!

And yet there are still those naysayers who doubt the validity of the information.

I remain aghast at such negativity, especially when the evidence is so clearly overwhelming.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

20 minutes ago, USaintA said:

It never ceases to amaze me how the Circle of Trust can be so accurate with their news. Remarkable. Great work, fellas!

And yet there are still those naysayers who doubt the validity of the information.

I remain aghast at such negativity, especially when the evidence is so clearly overwhelming.

Thanks mate - we've had so many messages of support over the last few weeks - without these we probably would have packed up due to all the negativity/impatience. 

However, we said to wait our until the end of the window, and as we have done for the last few windows we have shown to be unwaveringly accurate. 

I have to say, our sources really do earn their dollar, so a huge thanks to them - we know you're watching 🥰

Edited by Farmer Saint
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1