The Circle of Trust

Miltonaggro

1 minute ago, Turkish said:

you're a good lad Ant, its people like you that keep us ignoring the haters and the jealous ones and keep posting. What i can reveal is that in the last hour the below will give you a significant clue as to one player who if things progress as we hope is going to be joining us before the window SLAMS SHUT

'Game of Thrones' Recap: For Whom the Bell Tolls - Rolling Stone

Is CoT referencing GoT?

1 hour ago, Toussaint said:

I'd love to help, but my application to the CoT was blackballed by dark and nefarious forces within said circle. This is a greet shame as I know things no one else does. By way of protest I am refusing to divulge what I know, instead I will be waiting for the events to unfold before I confirm that I knew they were going to happen that way.  

I have it on good authority that you were considered to be "just too French"....

• Like 2

Just now, SaintsFan86 said:

Is CoT referencing GoT?

you'll need to invesitgate that for yourself, it will make sense once you work it. I've never watched Game of Thrones as any program where a dragon can fly across the screen at any moment is for 8 year olds, however this was what i was sent and was told i could share, with the explanation that makes sense, which i cannot share

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Turkish said:

you'll need to invesitgate that for yourself, it will make sense once you work it. I've never watched Game of Thrones as any program where a dragon can fly across the screen at any moment is for 8 year olds, however this was what i was sent and was told i could share, with the explanation that makes sense, which i cannot share

Cheers, I'll scratch my scalp for a while.

24 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said:

I have it on good authority that you were considered to be "just too French"....

Good point, “ see it , hear it, report it”. Boy are those racists in trouble now!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Turkish said:

you're a good lad Ant, its people like you that keep us ignoring the haters and the jealous ones and keep posting. What i can reveal is that in the last hour the below will give you a significant clue as to one player who if things progress as we hope is going to be joining us before the window SLAMS SHUT

No one hates you or is jealous of you sweetie, we just know you are attention seeking and full of shit.

HTH

• Haha 1

“You’re just attention seeking” says the divot who keeps submitting post after post in a thread clearly labelled “The Circle of Trust”.  Dear oh lord.  But I guess it’s ALWAYS been this way.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

32 minutes ago, The Kraken said:

“You’re just attention seeking” says the divot who keeps submitting post after post in a thread clearly labelled “The Circle of Trust”.  Dear oh lord.  But I guess it’s ALWAYS been this way.

He's at it on the transfer window thread as well. Just posting over and over against about us. What a bulb.

• Haha 1

It's so disappointing when all some of us are trying to do is put themselves out to help others. Sometimes I question why we bother.

In the last couple of weeks we've been working really hard on a new verification/grading system. We are only now handling out the first badges. Forum contributors are welcome to apply, but of course early on most people will qualify at "Bronze" , "Tin" or lower. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, SaintsFan86 said:

Is CoT referencing GoT?

Don't overthink it.

Not sure why people are slagging off the COT. Probably because they aren't receiving the highly informative PMs. I remember the really dark days of ITK fuckery, when we were meant to be taken over by Paul Allen or similar, deus ex machina style, and it was definitely going to be done by Friday. Whenever we got to Friday it was actually meant to be next Friday. Rinse and repeat for about 3 fucking years. It feels stupid just writing it down, but that's how I remember that era.

• Like 1

On 03/01/2024 at 14:05, Turkish said:

Anyone else the wiser? 🤔

• Like 1

21 hours ago, CB Fry said:

It's so disappointing when all some of us are trying to do is put themselves out to help others. Sometimes I question why we bother.

In the last couple of weeks we've been working really hard on a new verification/grading system. We are only now handling out the first badges. Forum contributors are welcome to apply, but of course early on most people will qualify at "Bronze" , "Tin" or lower. 

Fantastic, I look forward to receiving my rating. I assume the rating doesn't reflect any indication of inside information, as all the years I have been following your inputs you have never given any up to date transfer information. 

If you are Platinum, god knows what Turks is likely to be. 😀 

The CoT is the most entertaining part of the forum at present, good work

Edited by OldNick
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, OldNick said:

Fantastic, I look forward to receiving my rating. I assume the rating doesn't reflect any indication of inside information, as all the years I have been following your inputs you have never given any up to date transfer information. 

If you are Platinum, god knows what Turks is likely to be. 😀 

The CoT is the most entertaining part of the forum at present, good work

I was flattered and incredibly humbled by my rating.

The words they used related to tireless work behind the scenes. 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, East Kent Saint said:

So no news then .

If you just want news you can stick to the official site. If you want rumours, clues, the latest breaking information with weaved in between world class banter brought to you by a group of people close to the action then this is the thread to you. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, CB Fry said:

I was flattered and incredibly humbled by my rating.

The words they used related to tireless work behind the scenes. 

Wow, to actually being able to humble you is an incredible achievement. I was under the impression it was a self award 😁

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Dman said:

Just bumped into my club contact in Costa (Southampton airport). Very interesting. All I can say at the minute I’m afraid. 

That's a coincidence as Ive just bumped into my club contact at Costco. She wouldn't let me in unless I showed my card

13 hours ago, tdmickey3 said:

Jack Schitt more like

still going Always?

Getting all angry and abusive on a football forum is like deliberately stepping in dog shit instead of walking round it, when the thread title is clearly something that you're not interested in then it's like getting on your knees and rubbing your face in it instead of walking round it. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Turkish said:

still going Always?

Getting all angry and abusive on a football forum is like deliberately stepping in dog shit instead of walking round it, when the thread title is clearly something that you're not interested in then it's like getting on your knees and rubbing your face in it instead of walking round it. 

Does that mean responding to it is a bit like lifting the dogs tail, getting in close for inspection and saying “oh yeah, you do have an arse”? 🤔😉🤣

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Turkish said:

still going Always?

Bless

Not angry at all sweetheart but it seems like you are though😘

The post i made was not in response to any of the " look at me" post made by you or the other bell Dman, not everything is not about you, i know that may be disappointing for serial attention seekers like you two but you'll get over it.

4 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said:

Tag comes off in a couple of days so there should be no restrictions this time - unless I bump into that Always idiot again, then who knows?

Make sure they switch it to your ankle or wrist so the swelling goes down.

1 hour ago, tdmickey3 said:

Bless

Not angry at all sweetheart but it seems like you are though😘

The post i made was not in response to any of the " look at me" post made by you or the other bell Dman, not everything is not about you, i know that may be disappointing for serial attention seekers like you two but you'll get over it.

What?

thsi fucking thread is about the CoT and you’re one of the most frequent posters on it, making it about us with your endless posting. You ALWAYS weren’t the brightest were you 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, AlexLaw76 said:

Who is more reliable on the rumour-front?

the CoT, or Talksport's Chief Football Correspondent, Alex 'Crooky' Crook?

Currently tied 0-0 at the moment, but it is early days in the Window

What has Alex crooks predicted so far, Out of curiosity?

1 hour ago, SaintsFan86 said:

Sorry to spoil the party, But I guessed first. 😉

Ahh but you made the error of adding the image of the lone Ranger and so didnt expand it, therefore Im Spartacus

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Turkish said:

What?

thsi fucking thread is about the CoT and you’re one of the most frequent posters on it, making it about us with your endless posting. You ALWAYS weren’t the brightest were you 

Turks Im very disappointed, I asked to get my rating and it hasn't yet arrived. Unless the foil off an old fag packet I found on my step this morning was my grading 

Ps I dont want one like CB has got, you know, one of those cheap medals you get at the low end trophy stalls at the market and then Platinum written in felt tip, I expect solid Gold. 

• Lighthouse changed the title to The Circle of Trust