The Circle of Trust

Miltonaggro

1 hour ago, Weston Super Saint said:

Not sure what you're seeing, I am seeing a purple hand!

Purple? Strange, it looks green to me.

Anyho, if you are seeing purple hands you must have Reynaud's disease. So its' either Clemont's keeper Joan Reynauld or its the Forest Green Rovers keeper, Thomas Lewis, who suffers from the condition. 

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Turkish said:

It’s just another amazing coincidence that I post a green smiley face with a white background weeks ago then a day before the rumours break remind everyone one of the post. 3 days later he signs. All a coincidence like every other coincidence that happens every time there is a post. 

Except it’s a grey background. Nice try.

• Haha 1

On 13/08/2024 at 23:07, Farmer Saint said:

We have 2 weeks to go...this is who I've been alerted to as our preferred signings - 2 loans, 1 perm:

20846.jpg

download (1).jpeg

images.webp

So, first one is no longer happening unfortunately due to the "heart problem" suffered by Bella Kotchap (Bella Hadid pictures from the outgoings) unfortunately - but it was Matt O'Riley (Lightning Seeds, Life of Riley). Since replaced by Fernandes that @Turkishreleased last week. 

Second one has happened, which was Archer, which was well guessed earlier in the thread - longtime Championship player who was born in 2001.

Third one has been finally released today as a target - took a long time to release we were looking to sign him, unsure why. Fingers crossed it will happen though. 

Edited by Farmer Saint
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 13/08/2024 at 23:12, Farmer Saint said:

And the following out:

download.webp

images (1).jpeg

licensed-image (1).jpeg

So as explained above, Hadid is for Bella Kotchap, but that seems to be delayed at best. 

Second one is on the way, probably gone by middle of next week, but it's a long way and work is ongoing. 

Third: correct to those who identified it as the New York Mets stadium - and of course who was born round the corner, Rooney Mara

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, SambaMaverick said:

If everyone ignores them, they might go away

Post per length of thread existence this thread is the most popular one on the forum pal. No one is ignoring us. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, david in sweden said:

Circle of trust ?  .Is there anything about football on this thread ..or?

LOADS. Around two weeks ago we put our predictions up for the remaining window, in and out, so far we have 3 out of 3 (Fernandes and Archer in, Mara out}, with Shea to be confirmed as the 4th. We then have a few more, with a picture of a toilet and an actor as clues.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 23/08/2024 at 07:17, Farmer Saint said:

LOADS. Around two weeks ago we put our predictions up for the remaining window, in and out, so far we have 3 out of 3 (Fernandes and Archer in, Mara out}, with Shea to be confirmed as the 4th. We then have a few more, with a picture of a toilet and an actor as clues.

The fact that no one noticed these predictions does really say a lot. Critics of COT can’t win really but I don’t understand how it remains on the main page . Shame this was such a good forum. I’m sure you’re cope but this is the first season I’ve refused to pay . Social media has changed so fast this is just an obsolete boys own in crowd .

yes I wonder why I bother with it. Back in the day The Echo was first with the news, then this forum and was cool with music, clothes, recollections of various dusts ups . It’s irrelevant now so many sources even a lot of my old sparring partners don’t bother with it. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, manji said:

The fact that no one noticed these predictions does really say a lot. Critics of COT can’t win really but I don’t understand how it remains on the main page . Shame this was such a good forum. I’m sure you’re cope but this is the first season I’ve refused to pay . Social media has changed so fast this is just an obsolete boys own in crowd .

yes I wonder why I bother with it. Back in the day The Echo was first with the news, then this forum and was cool with music, clothes, recollections of various dusts ups . It’s irrelevant now so many sources even a lot of my old sparring partners don’t bother with it. 

The fact that post per length of thread existence this is the most popular thread of the forum tells you all you need to know about how important people feel this thread is. The naysayers don’t like it as jealously mode gets activated every time they read a post from the elite group. It was highly amusing when things went quite during late July to mid August people were desperately hoping for a post from us. Now things are picking up we get abused for posting FACTs. I guess a lot of people are still at stage 2 in the 3 stages of truth. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 25/08/2024 at 23:59, Turkish said:

The fact that post per length of thread existence this is the most popular thread of the forum tells you all you need to know about how important people feel this thread is. The naysayers don’t like it as jealously mode gets activated every time they read a post from the elite group. It was highly amusing when things went quite during late July to mid August people were desperately hoping for a post from us. Now things are picking up we get abused for posting FACTs. I guess a lot of people are still at stage 2 in the 3 stages of truth. 

The problem is Turks, you dont actually post any names until after the event and then come up with absolute belters explaining what your bible quotes and obscure images pertain to. I read this as it is entertaining reading the ridiculous explanations you come up with. 

I personally feel you have as much info about signings that I have, and I get those from X or other questionable sources.

Anyway keep up the good work LLSS and all that.

Edited by OldNick
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, OldNick said:

The problem is Turks, you dont actually post any names until after the event and then come up with absolute belters explaining what your bible quotes and obscure images pertain to. I read this as it is entertaining reading the ridiculous explanations you come up with. 

I personally feel you have as much info about signings that I have, and I get those from X or other questionable sources.

Anyway keep up the good work LLSS and all that.

Why is that a problem? Where is the fun in just posting names? Whilst this thread is a serious one and very popular as have been proven by the fact it's the most popular thread on here it's also fun. The clues are blindingly obvious once explained. I mean take last summer, i posted a picture of the South Downs in Sussex, two weeks later Downes signed. This summer posted a green and white smiley face, a month later we signed Fernandes from Sport Lisbon, it isn't my fault some of you believed the false prophets going on about O'Reilly when this a long way away.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Why is that a problem? Where is the fun in just posting names? Whilst this thread is a serious one and very popular as have been proven by the fact it's the most popular thread on here it's also fun. The clues are blindingly obvious once explained. I mean take last summer, i posted a picture of the South Downs in Sussex, two weeks later Downes signed. This summer posted a green and white smiley face, a month later we signed Fernandes from Sport Lisbon, it isn't my fault some of you believed the false prophets going on about O'Reilly when this a long way away.

Oh this thread is fun to read but it is your ego, it means a lot to you that you have had a lot of likes on a post and this thread is well read, but 50% + is derision not praise apart from your core of mates. As for the green smiley, even your bare faced cheek claiming it was Fernandes convinces nobody who you were aiming that at. Oh yes the white background lol, when it was chequered grey and white, much like your predictions.

I will keep reading and posting just to keep you top of the threads. 

8 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Disappointed,I came on here expecting a photo of a young lady having a close shave.

• Haha 2

On 25/08/2024 at 23:40, Saint Fan CaM said:

Would be most interested in reading what @Farmer Saint and @Turkish  or any other CoT member knows about the clubs position in terms of getting a new CF. Will it happen or will it not…are we even trying?

Very true. The next few days will be the real test for the COT. The team need additions. Can the COT tell us who these new arrivals will be? Do the COT really have their fingers on the pulse and know what is going on or are fhey just wind up merchants?

I don't think the COT will let us down. I have every faith in Turks and his contacts. Go for it boys. Get us the info we all want. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

48 minutes ago, OldNick said:

Oh this thread is fun to read but it is your ego, it means a lot to you that you have had a lot of likes on a post and this thread is well read, but 50% + is derision not praise apart from your core of mates. As for the green smiley, even your bare faced cheek claiming it was Fernandes convinces nobody who you were aiming that at. Oh yes the white background lol, when it was chequered grey and white, much like your predictions.

I will keep reading and posting just to keep you top of the threads. 

Most popular thread on this forum 

Most lols on a post in this forum history 

Weekly i hit double digit lols in response to my posts 

2 threads on the lounge with over 30 and 50 pages of responses 

Most ITK poster 

If it's a serious topic Turkish wins. If it's a fun topic Turkish wins. If it's a football topic Turkish wins. If its funny posts Turkish wins

Turkish does not need this forum as much as this forum needs Turkish.

Edited by Turkish
  • Haha 6

32 minutes ago, Tamesaint said:

Very true. The next few days will be the real test for the COT. The team need additions. Can the COT tell us who these new arrivals will be? Do the COT really have their fingers on the pulse and know what is going on or are fhey just wind up merchants?

I don't think the COT will let us down. I have every faith in Turks and his contacts. Go for it boys. Get us the info we all want. 

rest assured Tame the whatsapp group is VERY busy right now. Stuff happening with the first domino likely to fall into place today, the second within 48 hours is what we're hearing.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Summer Transfer Window 2024 thread = 12.9k replies, 1.4 million views

CoT = 1.4k replies, 93.9k views

Which is the more popular thread? 🤔

Perhaps people respond better to names rather than silly riddles?

And when the resident attention seeking narcissist feels the need to refer to himself in the third person you know that he knows that he has been shown up for what he is.

Edited by sadoldgit
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

2 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

99% of what is posted in the transfer thread doesn't come true, where as COT have hit every nail on the head. 

Quality over quantity as some might say. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Dman said:

99% of what is posted in the transfer thread doesn't come true, where as COT have hit every nail on the head. 

Only if you know what the picture of a toilet means.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Most popular thread on this forum 

Most lols on a post in this forum history 

Weekly i hit double digit lols in response to my posts 

2 threads on the lounge with over 30 and 50 pages of responses 

Most ITK poster 

If it's a serious topic Turkish wins. If it's a fun topic Turkish wins. If it's a football topic Turkish wins. If its funny posts Turkish wins

Turkish does not need this forum as much as this forum needs Turkish.

My god Turks, that post really does you no favours, it just makes you look so self centred and a bit of a loon. I dont think that is what you are.

I assume there is some kind of league where you can find this info? I saw the other day a first time poster get about 40 likes.

Id love to see the much fabled post that got the all time record, I assume you have a copy framed on your wall.

As for the most popular thread , Master Bates trumps you by thousands as well as Duncan Holly has  by about 8000 posts. 

Edited by OldNick
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Dman said:

that is in your mind Dman, I could win the lottery if I could play the numbers after publication. 

This is a parody thread, not a serious information channel. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

And when the resident attention seeking narcissist feels the need to refer to himself in the third person you know that he knows that he has been shown up for what he is.

the criteria was laid out of what qualifies as a popular thread when you were hiding after making a cock of yourself a few weeks ago. The summer transfer thread did not achieve he minimum standards required, the COT thread hits them all.

Which brings me on to the second point of people being shown up for what they are, something you have achieved mastery at.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, OldNick said:

My god Turks, that post really does you no favours, it just makes you look so self centred and a bit of a loon. I dont think that is what you are.

I assume there is some kind of league where you can find this info? I saw the other day a first time poster get about 40 likes.

Id love to see the much fabled post that got the all time record, I assume you have a copy framed on your wall.

As for the most popular thread Duncan Holly has that record by about 8000 posts. 

My record speaks for itself. We usually say you cannot be a legend before death, i have proven that wrong. I am a posting legend.

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, OldNick said:

that is in your mind Dman, I could win the lottery if I could play the numbers after publication. 

This is a parody thread, not a serious information channel. 

People are being jailed for spreading fake news Nick, sleep with your shoes on. 

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Lee On Solent Saint said:

Busted? Like this thread?

The facts say otherwise, this thread has never been more popular. unsurprising given where we are at in the transfer window and the hopes of an entire fanbase eagerly refreshing the thread every few seconds desperate for an update.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tamesaint said:

We are aware we carry the hopes and dreams of the entire fan base on our shoulders, which perhaps explains the emotional out burst when people dont what they want to hear. However we only deal in facts and truth and not some made up world of emperors new clothes like they do on the summer transfer thread. (O'Reily being a classic example) read this thread you get FACTS. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Turkish said:

The facts say otherwise, this thread has never been more popular. unsurprising given where we are at in the transfer window and the hopes of an entire fanbase eagerly refreshing the thread every few seconds desperate for an update.

Unfortunately it has turned out to be exceeding tedious , by all means have a laugh but this tit for tit exchanges are a massive turn off . Obviously it’s the club’s fault for not signing a top striker and playing boring keep ball with no final third action 😄 

14 minutes ago, East Kent Saint said:

Unfortunately it has turned out to be exceeding tedious , by all means have a laugh but this tit for tit exchanges are a massive turn off . Obviously it’s the club’s fault for not signing a top striker and playing boring keep ball with no final third action 😄 

Do you know who I blame?  Kit man Forbsey. I reckon he is the source of the information on potential transfers 😎

The thing is these people are apparently merrily Whatsapping themselves 24/7, so why the need for this thread? We know something you don’t know playground mentality/trolling.

As for the claim of jealousy, come the point where the transfer window slams shut we are all going to know who we have signed and who we have released without having to look at pictures of a toilet.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, sadoldgit said:

Lord Duckhunter thinks that’s a load of old pony. 

Is an interesting thread, if you don’t like it put him on ignore. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Lee On Solent Saint said:

Busted? Like this thread?

That’s because they’re ahead of their time, they’ve been to the year 3000. Not much has changed, but Stephens still plays in a back 3.

And Russ and Lucy’s great-great-great granddaughter is pretty fine.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Lord Duckhunter said:

Lord Duckhunter thinks that’s a load of old pony. 

Is an interesting thread, if you don’t like it put him on ignore. 

hasn't he already? 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Turkish said:

rest assured Tame the whatsapp group is VERY busy right now. Stuff happening with the first domino likely to fall into place today, the second within 48 hours is what we're hearing.

This is all getting very dotty.