The Circle of Trust

Miltonaggro

3 minutes ago, SaintsFan86 said:

It's not a coincidence that Atalanta pulled out of O'Riley and Charles wasn't in the match day squad...

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 make of that what you will

7 hours ago, OldNick said:

Whats happened to the go to for transfer news on here????? 

called the most recent signing on the 26th July. 

On 17/08/2024 at 22:24, Turkish said:

Just saying 😃

Reminded everyone it was happening here on saturday  👆

First other posts about it were on sunday.

Breaking the news first as always.

Edited by Turkish
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, EBS1980 said:

Come on then. Explain the link from photo to signing. Apart from the green being for sporting

It’s just another amazing coincidence that I post a green smiley face with a white background weeks ago then a day before the rumours break remind everyone one of the post. 3 days later he signs. All a coincidence like every other coincidence that happens every time there is a post. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Turkish said:

It’s just another amazing coincidence that I post a green smiley face with a white background weeks ago then a day before the rumours break remind everyone one of the post. 3 days later he signs. All a coincidence like every other coincidence that happens every time there is a post. 

That was clearly in reference to MOR and not having any of it if you are now trying to claim it was for Fernandes

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, EBS1980 said:

That was clearly in reference to MOR and not having any of it if you are now trying to claim it was for Fernandes

You lot were going on about MOR I never mentioned him. I just got lucky, of all the team colours in the world I happened to pick the ones that are the same as Sporting Lisbon. Then I got incredibly lucky again by reposting it 3 days before he signed, just luck and coincidence yet again. It amazing how many there are on this thread 🙄🙄🙄

Edited by Turkish
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

54 minutes ago, Turkish said:

You lot were going on about MOR I never mentioned him. I just got lucky, of all the team colours in the world I happened to pick the ones that are the same as Sporting Lisbon. Then I got incredibly lucky again by reposting it 3 days before he signed, just luck and coincidence yet again. It amazing how many there are on this thread 🙄🙄🙄

3 days ago, what on Sunday when it was public knowledge we were signing him and you realised the MOR smiley face also worked for Fernandes. Yup well played.

1 minute ago, EBS1980 said:

3 days ago, what on Sunday when it was public knowledge we were signing him and you realised the MOR smiley face also worked for Fernandes. Yup well played.

Yes as I said it was just an incredible coincidence I put a green and white smiley face on. It was also Saturday I reposted it so the day before it became public, against just luck and a coincidence. Luckiest poster on here the amount of times I post stuff and amazingly it totally match what happens 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Turkish said:

Congrats mate, another brilliant find. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

19 minutes ago, Turkish said:

It was also Saturday I reposted it so the day before it became public, against just luck and a coincidence. 

I am not trying to suggest you are a poor man's Alex Crook, but The Echo published the story that Mateus was coming on Saturday, didn't they?

Anyho, keep up the 'great work'. Love and light...and all that bollocks.

Edited by Chez
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Chez said:

I am not trying to suggest you are a poor man's Alex Crook, but The Echo published the story that Mateus was coming on Saturday, didn't they?

I said he was coming on the 26th July then confirmed it on Saturday 

Edited by Turkish
  • Haha 1

Just now, Turkish said:

I said he was coming on the 26th July then confirmed it on Saturday 

Cool.  I must have missed that post. What was the photo clue of? 

10 minutes ago, EBS1980 said:

You posted a green face on 26th July, you didn’t say Fernandes was coming. 

Yep because it was very early days in the negotiations so obviously couldn’t give much away at that stage as LLSS. I confirmed on Saturday saying “just saying” copying the original post then Tuesday he signs. If you want to think it’s all an incredible coincidence feel free guess I just got lucky posting the exact colours of sporting and again almost a month later at the exact time just before the news was breaking 

Edited by Turkish
  • Haha 2

On 20/08/2024 at 23:14, Chez said:

Cool.  I must have missed that post. What was the photo clue of? 

It’s all in the thread chez 

Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you.

Edited by Turkish
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Turkish said:

It’s all in the thread chez 

If course it is. I'm sure I could find it if I looked hard enough.  

Edited by Chez
  • Like 1

Just now, Saint Fan CaM said:

If you throw enough mud at a wall, some of it will stick. Pointless activity, but fun anyway.😉

You might have a point if I’d put smiley faces up in red and white, blue, black and white, orange, yellow, plain red, white, gold, pink and purple as well. 

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, EBS1980 said:

I’m actually itk about one that is being worked on currently too actually. 

here is a clue for you 🧤- make of that what you will….

And can I ask if you are pleased/excited by the name... or is it not really much of an improvement? Thanks

8 hours ago, EBS1980 said:

A goalkeeper with oven mits for hands!  Makes a change from the ones we have with crisp packets for hands I guess.

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Turkish said:

Yep because it was very early days in the negotiations so obviously couldn’t give much away at that stage as LLSS. I confirmed on Saturday saying “just saying” copying the original post then Tuesday he signs. If you want to think it’s all an incredible coincidence feel free guess I just got lucky posting the exact colours of sporting and again almost a month later at the exact time just before the news was breaking 

you are a card Turks, its all bull but entertaining all the same. Old Comical Ali would be proud of your stuff 😁

Election Vote - Imgflip

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, Turkish said:

Well the fact he got O'Reillys name wrong "might" be considered another clue. 

that did make me chuckle, good one Turks. I'm surprised you were not a big more creative by saying Manuel is from Barcelona and that is close to Lisbon

2 minutes ago, OldNick said:

that did make me chuckle, good one Turks. I'm surprised you were not a big more creative by saying Manuel is from Barcelona and that is close to Lisbon

He got the name wrong, so did everyone else on this thread when assuming the green and white smiley face was reference to O'Rielly, that's pretty creative.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, EBS1980 said:

Green hand means inexperienced, so a young keeper perhaps. It's used especially to describe inexperienced crew members on 19th century whalers. Wales keepers Hennessy, Ward or maybe Tom King from Wolves perhaps? But Green Hand is also a book by Nicola Claveloux. Nicola(s) is obviously Thibaut Courtois's middle name, so he might be a very ambitious target. Hmm. There is a book of the same name by George Cupples, so my guess is Shamel George, the Livingstone keeper. I've got it, right?  

Hang on. It's not Etienne Green from Burnley or Robert Green coming out of retirement. No too obvious. 

No wait. It could be a keeper that wears (or has worn) a green jersey. That narrows it down a bit...

Edited by Chez

6 minutes ago, Chez said:

Green hand means inexperienced, so a young keeper perhaps. It's used especially to describe inexperienced crew members on 19th century whalers. Wales keepers Hennessy, Ward or maybe Tom King from Wolves perhaps? But Green Hand is also a book by Nicola Claveloux. Nicola(s) is obviously Thibaut Courtois's middle name, so he might be a very ambitious target. Hmm. There is a book of the same name by George Cupples, so my guess is Shamel George, the Livingstone keeper. I've got it, right?  

Hang on. It's not Etienne Green from Burnley or Robert Green coming out of retirement. No too obvious. 

No wait. It could be a keeper that wears (or has worn) a green jersey. That narrows it down a bit...

Not sure what you're seeing, I am seeing a purple hand!

1 minute ago, westmidlandsaint said:

Purple Gloves - Purple colours worn by Roman Emperors  = Roma + Goalie Gloves = Goalkeeper from Roma = Rui Patricio 

Is this how this thing works?

We were interested in Mandas from Lazio.. in Rome.

• Like 1