The Circle of Trust

Miltonaggro

By mistake Honest, Ive put Turkish on ignore!!! How do i revert this? Ive never put anyone on ignore and so that is why I dont know how to go bck. I was just replying to a poster who had replied to him and somehow the ignore got clicked

18 minutes ago, OldNick said:

By mistake Honest, Ive put Turkish on ignore!!! How do i revert this? Ive never put anyone on ignore and so that is why I dont know how to go bck. I was just replying to a poster who had replied to him and somehow the ignore got clicked

That's what they all say:-)

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Saint In Cornwall said:

Go into your profile top right.

Scroll down to ignored users

Select your victim

There is an option under their name to unignore them.

thanks, although I may not have ignored him after all, as I had his post come up on my feed. So perhaps can you tell me how I can put him on ignore lol .

I appreciate your help

Edited by OldNick

17 minutes ago, SaintsFan86 said:

Do you know who the people are in the clues?

I tried asking ChatGPT and it refused 🤣

Also don't bother asking ChatGPT for clues, only things they came up with are Christiano Ronaldo, Gareth Bale and other "celebrity" players.

Edited by V.Johnathan.Wilson
  • Haha 1

Arsenal were the Champions of the 2001-02 Season so someone who's played for Arsenal before or a bench player wanting 1st team football. Jakub Kiwior on Loan? Umbro means Shadow in Italian and they just signed Calafiori who plays in his position. Could be good mates with Jan Bednarek as they played together in the Euros.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Farmer Saint said:

We have 2 weeks to go...this is who I've been alerted to as our preferred signings - 2 loans, 1 perm:

20846.jpg

download (1).jpeg

images.webp

Glenn Morshower - played Andrew Johnson in Manhunt. That would be an underwhelming signing, a 41 year old retired striker.

Or he played Aaron Pierce in 24. The lead in 24 was Kieffer Sutherland, so must mean we’re signing Kieffer Moore

5 hours ago, V.Johnathan.Wilson said:

Arsenal were the Champions of the 2001-02 Season so someone who's played for Arsenal before or a bench player wanting 1st team football. Jakub Kiwior on Loan? Umbro means Shadow in Italian and they just signed Calafiori who plays in his position. Could be good mates with Jan Bednarek as they played together in the Euros.

Isn't Championship manager a different league?

1 hour ago, Bakovnetski said:

Isn't Championship manager a different league?

Based on its Wikipedia page its many different leagues including English ones. It is the precursor to Football Manager as its developed by the same company, they split with publisher Eidos Interactive in 2003 which lead to the creation of Football Manager series which retained the same data storing features of the Championship Manager games they made prior to their split the publisher.

2 hours ago, V.Johnathan.Wilson said:

Based on its Wikipedia page its many different leagues including English ones. It is the precursor to Football Manager as its developed by the same company, they split with publisher Eidos Interactive in 2003 which lead to the creation of Football Manager series which retained the same data storing features of the Championship Manager games they made prior to their split the publisher.

You need to think more inside the box with that one...

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Farmer Saint said:

Ah got it. CD = central defender. ROM = Nicolas Romero - 20 year old left footed CB from Argentina. Championship Mgr = he’s one for the future when we get relegated.

Easy. 😉

4 hours ago, V.Johnathan.Wilson said:

Aha, not being a gamer I wouldn't know. But thanks.

16 minutes ago, Bakovnetski said:

Aha, not being a gamer I wouldn't know. But thanks.

Ah fair enough, I think got a little too much into it as a video game enjoyer. 

Back on topic, I did take a look at how the word "lightning" is pronounced in other languages and what I found was very interesting. One of the translations names a player directly.

On 13/08/2024 at 23:07, Farmer Saint said:

We have 2 weeks to go...this is who I've been alerted to as our preferred signings - 2 loans, 1 perm:

20846.jpg

I presume Lightning Seeds - Life of Riley.

• Like 1

On 14/08/2024 at 10:39, Farmer Saint said:

I like the picture clues but I think an encyclopaedic knowledge of world footballers is needed to help solve them. 

1 hour ago, Chez said:

01/02 season had both fictional players and the Korean league. Make of that what you will. 

I thought the fact that the K-League was added in an update to the game might be a clue, fictional players though that's a revelation. Maybe its a cryptic warning to be careful of the transfer noise but it can also mean a player who is so good it can't even be real.

The game also added the EU Transfer Regulation System and Attribute Masking which is related to the game mechanic known as "Fog of War", not sure if either points to a clue. 

1 hour ago, V.Johnathan.Wilson said:

Maybe its a cryptic warning to be careful of the transfer noise but it can also mean a player who is so good it can't even be real.

George Weah's nephew incoming

4 hours ago, hippo said:

Broja and Cameron Archer were born in 2001. 

Good year 2001. Back to my fun filled single days spending most days drunk whilst earning £3.50 an hour crewing a passenger boat on the Thames.

I'm old.

13 minutes ago, Farmer Saint said:

I hadn't been told about that one tbh - but loans are always very fluid and can happen very quickly as opposed to the perm transfers. 

to be fair his nickname is Skipp

6 hours ago, Farmer Saint said:

I hadn't been told about that one tbh - but loans are always very fluid and can happen very quickly as opposed to the perm transfers. 

As per my post we actually initially enquired for him in May shortly after promotion but held off completing the deal then due to extenal Factors, we moved to other targets but he’s just been made available for loan. I though your application to the CoT was still being reference checked then so you might not have been on the WhatsApp group at that point 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Turkish said:

As per my post we actually initially enquired for him in May shortly after promotion but held off completing the deal then due to extenal Factors, we moved to other targets but he’s just been made available for loan. I though your application to the CoT was still being reference checked then so you might not have been on the WhatsApp group at that point 

Holiday mate - and as you know we have a "phone off" rule when we're away to ensure we are properly rested. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2