The Circle of Trust

Miltonaggro

On 23/07/2024 at 12:24, Farmer Saint said:

It's happening... 

download.jpeg

On 23/07/2024 at 13:11, Ekelund24 said:

Ben Stiller's dad - Ben Brereton Diaz???

Well done Farmer saint

well guessed @Ekelund24

you see if you’re bright enough the clues are obvious 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 23/07/2024 at 12:43, OldNick said:

You can keep this for when Ings is signed

If we had signed Ings, you may have said that he's English and the colours of our flag was in the image, Eve passing the apple to Adam, which you could say is that Ings is setting up Adam with a pass, a snake sounds like Skate, where Ings had his finest moment in a Saints shirt, or he was a snake for leaving us. 

What on earth are you babbling on about?

4 hours ago, Turkish said:

Well done Farmer saint

well guessed @Ekelund24

you see if you’re bright enough the clues are obvious 

Thanks mate - obviously that is Jerry Stiller, who is BEN Stiller's dad, who was in There's Something about Mary with Cameron DIAZ. 

100% success rate this Summer, and not been caught by the traps of the false prophets. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Farmer Saint said:

Thanks mate - obviously that is Jerry Stiller, who is BEN Stiller's dad, who was in There's Something about Mary with Cameron DIAZ. 

100% success rate this Summer, and not been caught by the traps of the false prophets. 

Yep Eklund got it straight away so obviously he’s one of the smarter guys on here not the dopey ones who can’t work it out then come onto this thread to whinge about the thread 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Farmer Saint said:

Now this one I'm excited about... 

licensed-image.jpeg

20837.jpg

Is this two players or 1 ?

I've just seen the metz on the baseball field.. Dont tell me that Saints have hijacked Monacos bid of Camara..

Edited by SaintsFan86

9 hours ago, Farmer Saint said:

licensed-image.jpeg

20837.jpg

So you are confident The Sun have got it right about Shea Charles then?

• Confused 1

13 hours ago, Farmer Saint said:

licensed-image.jpeg

20837.jpg

Well the Mets stadium was a replacement for the Shea stadium...and presumably the bolt of lighting referes to a bright light in the sky of signings or that it strikes again at celtic🤔🤔🤔

16 hours ago, Farmer Saint said:

licensed-image.jpeg

20837.jpg

Shea Stadium for Charles

Lightening can come in streaks, as does bacon, Danish bacon, O’Reilly is Danish?? 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, SaintsFan86 said:

As far as know, they are still talking.

Ok, thanks.
I hope the fact that O'Riley knows Russell Martin and is familiar with his football philosophy will make a difference in Saints' favour. But first of all we have to meet Celtics price tag on O'Riley. I hope we do, and that O'Riley says yes , because signing him will make us so much better, I feel. 

7 hours ago, OldNick said:

A bolt from the blue?

Depending on fitness - a loan of Lavia would be nice as I can't see him getting much game time at Chelsea - him and Downes in front of our defence would be...........most acceptable!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Saint Keef said:

Depending on fitness - a loan of Lavia would be nice as I can't see him getting much game time at Chelsea - him and Downes in front of our defence would be...........most acceptable!

Could be Broja too in analogy.

NY Mets Colour is similar to Netherlands sports colour, also some aspects of the Adam and Eve picture and the stainless spoons clue from a while back align with this Dutch player I've mentioned in the Transfer Thread. 

Edited by V.Johnathan.Wilson

15 hours ago, V.Johnathan.Wilson said:

NY Mets Colour is similar to Netherlands sports colour, also some aspects of the Adam and Eve picture and the stainless spoons clue from a while back align with this Dutch player I've mentioned in the Transfer Thread. 

It could be somehow argued that this points to the Liverpool defender we have been linked to, not that I get the link lol

6 hours ago, OldNick said:

It could be somehow argued that this points to the Liverpool defender we have been linked to, not that I get the link lol

There were 17 apples on the tree and 3 flower patches in the Adam and Eve Picture, Sem Steijn had exactly 17 goals and 3 assists last season in the Eredivisie, he is also on his last year at FC Twente. Stainless Spoon relates to both his initials and his player agent, that's my guess. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, V.Johnathan.Wilson said:

There were 17 apples on the tree and 3 flower patches in the Adam and Eve Picture, Sem Steijn had exactly 17 goals and 3 assists last season in the Eredivisie, he is also on his last year at FC Twente. Stainless Spoon relates to both his initials and his player agent, that's my guess. 

They'll use that now if indeed you're correct.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, saint lard said:

Just thought I give this a bump. To prove the utter shite on it. 
prove me wrong. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Correct, the transfer window has slammed shut. 😒

This ain't Football Manager, transfers take time. Find me a picture apart from my latest one that hasn't had a correct signing attached.

Dont worry, I'll wait. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

40 minutes ago, saint lard said:

prove me wrong. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Couldn't you just let it die.

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Farmer Saint said:

This ain't Football Manager, transfers take time. Find me a picture apart from my latest one that hasn't had a correct signing attached.

Dont worry, I'll wait. 

You could find a dozen players that you could interpret from those pictures so the likelihood of a picture being completely wrong is "highly unlikely".  Its a pretty fool proof approach to reporting on rumors that people not well versed in cryptography or mensa style maths would struggle to make sense of hence why it keeps journos out of the loop (unless there's a journo that's a mathematics pro on the side). 

I managed to find clues for four possible alternatives to Matt O'Reilly in the New York Mets/Lightning Image, all four are either left footed or right footed players who are good with their left foot and all I'd say are up there with Matt O'Reilly. 

33 minutes ago, V.Johnathan.Wilson said:

You could find a dozen players that you could interpret from those pictures so the likelihood of a picture being completely wrong is "highly unlikely".  Its a pretty fool proof approach to reporting on rumors that people not well versed in cryptography or mensa style maths would struggle to make sense of hence why it keeps journos out of the loop (unless there's a journo that's a mathematics pro on the side). 

I managed to find clues for four possible alternatives to Matt O'Reilly in the New York Mets/Lightning Image, all four are either left footed or right footed players who are good with their left foot and all I'd say are up there with Matt O'Reilly. 

Mine are far cleverer than that - if it was an O'Riley clue I would also make sure it's spelt correctly - but go on, share. Be interesting to see if you're correct or not. 

Edited by Farmer Saint
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, saint lard said:

prove me wrong. 🤷🏻‍♂️

How to prove you're definitely not obsessed by a thread is by bumping it when no one has posted on it for a week. 🤣

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Farmer Saint said:

Dont worry, I'll wait. 

43 minutes ago, Farmer Saint said:

Mine are far cleverer than that - if it was an O'Riley clue I would also make sure it's spelt correctly - but go on, share. Be interesting to see if you're correct or not. 

@saint lard @V.Johnathan.Wilson

No, didn't think so. Come back when you're ready to put your money where your mouth is. 

• Haha 2

52 minutes ago, Turkish said:

How to prove you're definitely not obsessed by a thread is by bumping it when no one has posted on it for a week. 🤣

I like to poke the bear…especially when its dead. 

oh forgot….loose lips sink ships. 

Edited by saint lard

5 hours ago, Farmer Saint said:

Dont worry, I'll wait. 

Does this mean that the player won't be coming?

50 minutes ago, Holmes_and_Watson said:

Russ has indicated that deals were at various stages. There were hints that we might need to shift people out first. This, days after the CoT has a quiet spell, waiting for the same things. Coincidence?

There seems to be a lot of amazing coincidences when it comes to the CoT

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, saint lard said:

If that's what you like to do then head over to the lounge and join in their political debates. It's pure box office.

7 hours ago, Farmer Saint said:

Was asleep when your responded (+8 GMT). 

Keyspan and Sharp is a little alternating letter cryptography puzzle that goes: Key Enthusiastic Young Shot Stopper hasn't played as Raya Now Plays -> Aaron Ramsdale. (More hopeful than anything, but cybersecurity was mentioned before so I expect at least one cryptography clue). 

New York's football team is owned by Red Bull, Keyspan and Sharp are also colored Blue and Red (Red Bull Colors), K - S  the left hand bat, this player like Matt O'Reilly is a danish midfielder hence lightning striking twice, its gotta be Red Bull Salzburg's left footed central midfielder Maurits Kjaergaard but we're waiting on their CL playoff fixtures to finish hence why things are quiet. (This one I'm more confident on considering that its a position that we seem very invested in). 

There was also Martin Baturina with his name meaning there are two Martins hence the double lightning bolt, Dinamo = Dynamo -> Electricity -> Lightning, and of course Baturina -> Bat -> Baseball. I've never seen wordplay clues ever be correct so outside of the "double" martin I doubt this one is correct plus he's also in the >20m bracket but is a central midfielder like Kjaergaard and O'Reilly.

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, V.Johnathan.Wilson said:

Was asleep when your responded (+8 GMT). 

Keyspan and Sharp is a little alternating letter cryptography puzzle that goes: Key Enthusiastic Young Shot Stopper hasn't played as Raya Now Plays -> Aaron Ramsdale. (More hopeful than anything, but cybersecurity was mentioned before so I expect at least one cryptography clue). 

New York's football team is owned by Red Bull, Keyspan and Sharp are also colored Blue and Red (Red Bull Colors), K - S  the left hand bat, this player like Matt O'Reilly is a danish midfielder hence lightning striking twice, its gotta be Red Bull Salzburg's left footed central midfielder Maurits Kjaergaard but we're waiting on their CL playoff fixtures to finish hence why things are quiet. (This one I'm more confident on considering that its a position that we seem very invested in). 

There was also Martin Baturina with his name meaning there are two Martins hence the double lightning bolt, Dinamo = Dynamo -> Electricity -> Lightning, and of course Baturina -> Bat -> Baseball. I've never seen wordplay clues ever be correct so outside of the "double" martin I doubt this one is correct plus he's also in the >20m bracket but is a central midfielder like Kjaergaard and O'Reilly.

Jesus H Christ - that's fucking awful. All of mine are in 3 moves or less and actually name the player. Mine tends to be actual connections and word play, nothing as spurious as that. For instance, can you get to Alex Oxlade Chamberlain in 3 moves or less from those pictures? 

Edited by Farmer Saint
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, Holmes_and_Watson said:

Russ has indicated that deals were at various stages. There were hints that we might need to shift people out first. This, days after the CoT has a quiet spell, waiting for the same things. Coincidence?

No, funnily enough. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, saint lard said:

Its been far from dead in the offical COT group chat. VERY interesting. That's all I can say for now, but make of that what you will. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Farmer Saint said:

Jesus H Christ - that's fucking awful. All of mine are in 3 moves or less and actually name the player. Mine tends to be actual connections and word play, nothing as spurious as that. For instance, can you get to Alex Oxlade Chamberlain in 3 moves or less from those pictures? 

The Base area and the foul lines form an O and X so Ox (everyone calls him Ox).

3 hours ago, Dman said:

Its been far from dead in the offical COT group chat. VERY interesting. That's all I can say for now, but make of that what you will. 

do you lot go and smoke fags behind the cycle shed as well

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, V.Johnathan.Wilson said:

The Base area and the foul lines form an O and X so Ox (everyone calls him Ox).

See, it's not easy, which is why when the pictures are shown there are players that it is meant for.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, OldNick said:

do you lot go and smoke fags behind the cycle shed as well

we finger the CoT bike there too. Make of that what you will

Edited by Turkish
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2