The Circle of Trust

Miltonaggro

54 minutes ago, Turkish said:

As i mentioned the image related to more than one player. Clearly when Adam and Eve ate from the tree of the garden of Eden they betrayed god and the initial deal they had of life forever came to end, they got a new deal from God. So yes, you got it, this clue is absolutely obviously also referring to the new deal for another Adam, our own Adam Armstrong.

its also referring to Adam’s betraying saints and getting a new offer at Torino

Another two in the bag

Its never a good sign when you have to start explaining your jokes Turkish. Is there something fishy in the water in Harrogate again ?

1 hour ago, Turkish said:

As i mentioned the image related to more than one player. Clearly when Adam and Eve ate from the tree of the garden of Eden they betrayed god and the initial deal they had of life forever came to end, they got a new deal from God. So yes, you got it, this clue is absolutely obviously also referring to the new deal for another Adam, our own Adam Armstrong.

Another two in the bag

You can keep this for when Ings is signed

If we had signed Ings, you may have said that he's English and the colours of our flag was in the image, Eve passing the apple to Adam, which you could say is that Ings is setting up Adam with a pass, a snake sounds like Skate, where Ings had his finest moment in a Saints shirt, or he was a snake for leaving us. 

31 minutes ago, Yorkshire Saint said:

Its never a good sign when you have to start explaining your jokes Turkish. Is there something fishy in the water in Harrogate again ?

it wasn't a joke

• Haha 1

Another two in the bag

Intersting... however I'm still fascinated by the 17 apples on the tree, its not something that I could disregard as a clue, but someone who scored 17 goals or made 17 assists would we be even able to get a player like that? 

• Like 1

I got confused by the Eden picture, I didn't realise it was Adam & Eve - thought it was Peter Sutcliffe trying to entice a woman into his murder van.

Edited by 31cc
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, OldNick said:

Is there a footballer called Zoolander?

Zoolander > Fashionista > Looks like a tit often > Tom Davies (cos it can't be Calvert-Lewin).

I'm off to buy a Saints sarong.

On 23/07/2024 at 17:47, SaintsFan86 said:

Jerry Stiller.

He’s dead. So Grateful Dead. Had a lead singer called Jerry Garcia. Garcia is a golfer with the first name Sergio. Sergio Tacchini was pronounced Toshini in England. John Toshack shared the first part of that. Tosh was Peter Tosh and he was in the Wailers with Bob Marley. Marley sort of rhymes with mardy. Roy Keane is a bit mardy at times and played for Nottingham Forest. Forests have trees. Trees have leaves .KWP is leaving. 

Other than that, absolutely no idea. Never was that good at riddles. I do like the posts though as it makes you excited something might happen, kind of like when the wife is in a better tha usual mood. 

Edited by Daft Kerplunk
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

4 minutes ago, Daft Kerplunk said:

He’s dead. So Grateful Dead. Had a lead singer called Jerry Garcia. Garcia is a golfer with the first name Sergio. Sergio Tacchini was pronounced Toshini in England. John Toshack shared the first part of that. Tosh was Peter Tosh and he was in the Wailers with Bob Marley. Marley sort of rhymes with mardy. Roy Keane is a bit mardy at times and played for Nottingham Forest. Forests have trees. Trees have leaves .KWP is leaving.

If only it was that simple. 🙂

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, SaintsFan86 said:

Smiley sounds like riley.. 🤣🤣

And being green of course. 
fuck me this thread is utter bollix. 
No shit Sherlock. 
more ‘hedging their bets’ on already known information. 
close the thread. It’s already dying a slow death. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, saint lard said:

And being green of course. 
fuck me this thread is utter bollix. 
No shit Sherlock. 
more ‘hedging their bets’ on already known information. 
close the thread. It’s already dying a slow death. 

It’s not compulsory to read it pal

IMG_4692.jpeg

From this image there is only one conclusion, I hope the right conclusion, and, if true, a bloody good conclusion. Fantastic news. As if we ever doubted you, CoFT.

1 minute ago, Pwoite said:

From this image there is only one conclusion, I hope the right conclusion, and, if true, a bloody good conclusion. Fantastic news. As if we ever doubted you, CoFT.

Things can change if you want guarantees buy a washing machine but hearing good positive things

24 minutes ago, Turkish said:

It’s not compulsory to read it pal

Correct it’s not. But this place is not for ‘look at me’ ego tripping either. 
wouldn’t be so bad if it was amusing…. But it’s playground bollix bordering on embarrassing. 
trying to dress it up as anything else just shows that something is missing in your life.

go and knock one out into a sock…you’ll feel much better I’m sure.
And I’m not your pal…..but I guess you are scratching around for those too. 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, saint lard said:

Correct it’s not. But this place is not for ‘look at me’ ego tripping either. 
wouldn’t be so bad if it was amusing…. But it’s playground bollix bordering on embarrassing. 
trying to dress it up as anything else just shows that something is missing in your life.

go and knock one out into a sock…you’ll feel much better I’m sure.
And I’m not your pal…..but I guess you are scratching around for those too. 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

You’re right we are not pals. I’d never be pals with someone who does something just so they can bitch and moan about it. Yet it’s me that has something missing in my life 🤣🤣

On 20/07/2024 at 16:22, Yorkshire Saint said:

20240720_162120.jpg

If you look at the horns closely you will see an M an O and an R.

The hills might be in Scotland 

Thats all the help I can give you as LLSS

Edited by Yorkshire Saint
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Yorkshire Saint said:

If you look at the horns closely you will see an M an O and an R.

The hills might be in Scotland 

Thats all the help I can give you as LLSS

Surely it's a Ram? Standing in a Dale? New goalkeeper incoming?

11 hours ago, Saint Keef said:

The betting odds probably swung in Saints favour when the bookies saw that the COT (was it Turkish?) had put up a green (Celtic's colours) Smiley (rhymes with O'Riley) on Saintsweb  🤣

(addition) Which leads me to wonder.......if we were to have a bet now on O'Riley coming to Saints, could we be "done" for having insider knowledge based on our association with the COT. Just a thought. 😧

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but what does the COT mean? I'm new here and English is not my mother language. Is it a thread somewhere in the forum? I wonder why a kind co-member warned me to perceive "the COT" with a pinch of salt. 

7 minutes ago, Kristian Loekkegaard said:

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but what does the COT mean? I'm new here and English is not my mother language. Is it a thread somewhere in the forum? I wonder why a kind co-member warned me to perceive "the COT" with a pinch of salt. 

Circle of - add whatever word you think appropriate for the T.

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

1. 17 minutes ago, Kristian Loekkegaard said:

The CoT is a small group of members with contacts within SFC and the wider football community who often get inside information on goings on at the club. The CoT are allowed to share some information but much of it is confidential. This has however led to a lot of bitterness and jealousy with Some trying to belittle the information provided, meanwhile others have tried to immitate the CoT passing false information off as their own. If you know the three stages of truth and the lords book you will Know that too often those with good news to share are abused and ridiculed, we see this now with the CoT however the service they offer is for the good of the whole Saints fan base and a few jealous individuals who have achieved nothing in their lives won’t stop their work 

• Like 6
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, Holmes_and_Watson said:

Nice to see, not only the purpose of the Circle of Trust again for new joiners, but a recommitment to it's goals, after some more acrimonious posting against it.

We are still at stage two of the stages of truth. Maybe the newer posters will move us to stage 3 and the dinosaurs will be silenced 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Kristian Loekkegaard said:

As you can see , Turkish farmer gets very upset if you don’t believe in him.

• Haha 1